GLBT: C/O 2015, Grindr/Manhunt, and More

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
D-hops
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby D-hops » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 am

violaboy wrote:Anyone else going to Chicago's ASW?


I won't be, but I will be at NU's ASW. Anyone else?

agathon360
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby agathon360 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:40 am

...
Last edited by agathon360 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

efelleman
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby efelleman » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 pm

.
Last edited by efelleman on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ConMan345
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby ConMan345 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:24 pm

agathon360 wrote:Anyone going to Harvard's ASW this weekend?


Indeed I am. Red eye on Friday from the west coast O_o

agathon360
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby agathon360 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 pm

..
Last edited by agathon360 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reverethong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby Reverethong » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm

agathon360 wrote:Anyone going to Harvard's ASW this weekend?


Will be there as well

User avatar
ConMan345
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby ConMan345 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Ya, I'll probably be there

User avatar
dhg5004
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:35 am

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby dhg5004 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:03 pm

this is hilarious.

im on connexion/grindr/manhunt/a4a etc. and i think manhunt is great lol. it all depends on how you use it ! i met my best friend off there....as well as 2 guys i dated for a long time. so far it's only been a positive experience for me. a4a on the other hand seems to be completely about sex.

grindr is pretty awesome though. i go on a few times a day lol. and real fun when you're in a new area. :)

User avatar
jay115
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby jay115 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm

dhg5004 wrote:this is hilarious.

im on connexion/grindr/manhunt/a4a etc. and i think manhunt is great lol. it all depends on how you use it ! i met my best friend off there....as well as 2 guys i dated for a long time. so far it's only been a positive experience for me. a4a on the other hand seems to be completely about sex.

grindr is pretty awesome though. i go on a few times a day lol. and real fun when you're in a new area. :)


everyone on manhunt is so old though! and grimey... i don't want a "daddy for lot$ of fun," thanks

User avatar
dhg5004
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:35 am

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby dhg5004 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:25 pm

everyone on manhunt is so old though! and grimey... i don't want a "daddy for lot$ of fun," thanks


not everyone!!! not me. im swim5681 lol. look me up ! :)

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby de5igual » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:35 pm

dhg5004 wrote:
everyone on manhunt is so old though! and grimey... i don't want a "daddy for lot$ of fun," thanks


not everyone!!! not me. im swim5681 lol. look me up ! :)


damnit i'm at work, or else i totally would lol

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby de5igual » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:42 pm

jay115 wrote:
dhg5004 wrote:this is hilarious.

im on connexion/grindr/manhunt/a4a etc. and i think manhunt is great lol. it all depends on how you use it ! i met my best friend off there....as well as 2 guys i dated for a long time. so far it's only been a positive experience for me. a4a on the other hand seems to be completely about sex.

grindr is pretty awesome though. i go on a few times a day lol. and real fun when you're in a new area. :)


everyone on manhunt is so old though! and grimey... i don't want a "daddy for lot$ of fun," thanks


not true. i'm on manhunt, and i'm certainly not old or grimey lol ... proof is on page 11 of this thread :wink:

02122015
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

.

Postby 02122015 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm

.
Last edited by 02122015 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby de5igual » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 pm

MSPeast wrote:
f0bolous wrote:
jay115 wrote:
dhg5004 wrote:this is hilarious.

im on connexion/grindr/manhunt/a4a etc. and i think manhunt is great lol. it all depends on how you use it ! i met my best friend off there....as well as 2 guys i dated for a long time. so far it's only been a positive experience for me. a4a on the other hand seems to be completely about sex.

grindr is pretty awesome though. i go on a few times a day lol. and real fun when you're in a new area. :)


everyone on manhunt is so old though! and grimey... i don't want a "daddy for lot$ of fun," thanks


not true. i'm on manhunt, and i'm certainly not old or grimey lol ... proof is on page 11 of this thread :wink:
You're in or from Austin, right? I'm in town for a UT visit. Already enjoying the people-watching!


not from Austin, going to be in a few months though. it seems that in Austin, the straight population is hotter than the gay one. the gays there (at least on grindr) were absolute hot messes.

User avatar
D-hops
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby D-hops » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:58 pm

f0b, did your Grindr account get censored in the new terms of use?

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby de5igual » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 pm

D-hops wrote:f0b, did your Grindr account get censored in the new terms of use?


it complies with the rules!

User avatar
D-hops
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby D-hops » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 pm

f0bolous wrote:
D-hops wrote:f0b, did your Grindr account get censored in the new terms of use?


it complies with the rules!


A friend told me that his profile got deleted for having a quote from "Airplane!" in his profile.

The quote was:

"there's a problem in the cockpit"
"the cockpit, what is it?!"
"it's a little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not important right now."

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby de5igual » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 pm

D-hops wrote:
f0bolous wrote:
D-hops wrote:f0b, did your Grindr account get censored in the new terms of use?


it complies with the rules!


A friend told me that his profile got deleted for having a quote from "Airplane!" in his profile.

The quote was:

"there's a problem in the cockpit"
"the cockpit, what is it?!"
"it's a little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not important right now."


ridiculous! damn steve jobs

User avatar
jay115
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby jay115 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 pm

f0bolous wrote:
D-hops wrote:
f0bolous wrote:
D-hops wrote:f0b, did your Grindr account get censored in the new terms of use?


it complies with the rules!


A friend told me that his profile got deleted for having a quote from "Airplane!" in his profile.

The quote was:

"there's a problem in the cockpit"
"the cockpit, what is it?!"
"it's a little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not important right now."


ridiculous! damn steve jobs


hahaha. my quote is "find him and grind him" - steve jobs better not can me

User avatar
D-hops
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby D-hops » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:22 pm

jay115 wrote:
hahaha. my quote is "find him and grind him" - steve jobs better not can me


Looks like you may get censored...just make sure your picture doesn't show any skin below the hips.

User avatar
jay115
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby jay115 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm

D-hops wrote:
jay115 wrote:
hahaha. my quote is "find him and grind him" - steve jobs better not can me


Looks like you may get censored...just make sure your picture doesn't show any skin below the hips.


so far it's clean flying haha. its because they know i have good intentions :wink:

02122015
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

.

Postby 02122015 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 pm

.
Last edited by 02122015 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
D-hops
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby D-hops » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:52 pm

MSPeast wrote:...Yadda yadda yadda, and suddenly I get woken up in some house at 8:15...


To quote Seinfeld, you "Yadda Yadda Yadda'd" over the best part!

Kretzy
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby Kretzy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Sitting outside at a cafe in the Castro this afternoon made me want to check in here. Hope everyone's well :)

User avatar
D-hops
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: GLBT: using Grindr/Manhunt to aid in selecting Law School

Postby D-hops » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Kretzy wrote:Sitting outside at a cafe in the Castro this afternoon made me want to check in here. Hope everyone's well :)


What bar did you guys go to in Boystown when you were in Chi?




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ac8876a and 3 guests