Who, me? Forum

Formerbruin

Bronze

Who, me?

Post by Formerbruin » Thu May 03, 2007 2:23 am

Dear all,

Now that my cycle is over (waitlisted at Stanford! hooray/boo!), I wanted to thank all of you (or at least most of you) for your incredible insight and understanding. To have a supportive community such as this over the last few months has really helped in countless ways (considering virtually none of my friends knows any of the terminology), and I really feel much less anxious about law school than I did back when I took the LSAT. Yes, perhaps there are some problems now, but I feel like I have never met such a wide range of informed, intelligent people who are so willing (on the most part) to spend their time attempting to help those of us who may be more ignorant about the process. I want to thank a lot of you personally, because I feel that each of you gave a personal contribution to TLS that I will remember. So here goes. If I forget anyone, I apologize. I'll get you in the next installment.

To Ken, for making it all possible
To Katkins--I have never in my life met someone with the intellectual prowess that you possess. Your comments are always insightful, and I'm impressed with everything you say. If I had to predict one person to succeed among all of us, it would be you.

Not that you're all not awesome.

To Corsair, for using is super moderating abilities for better! Thanks for helping keep this place civilized.

To Master Tofu, for the late night antics.

To FloridaGirl and lilpogo--Kittiez Rool!

To Longodds-No, they don't.

To FG and lilpogo-Yes they do.

To stjobs, for being down to earth and occasionally snarky. And for his fling with Miss Katkins

To Brittlyn, for calling it like it is and standing up to those who would try to pigeonhole her.

To Uzu and Andyroberts, for all they've contributed to the off-topic section.

To Alf for his aspirations to be a ninja-lawyer and all that entails.

To Stanfordhopeful--I love your optimism. All of us should hope for the best like that.

To NewHere--I get all tingly inside whenever I see your Snow White 'tar. Thanks for giving a perspective most of us Yankees don't have.

To Globelle--Oh, Canada! 'Nuff said.

To lsat hax0r and safado--I am so impressed with what you have accomplished. Rock on!

To Ajlrf03--for knowing what she liked and grabbing the opportunity, no matter what people may have said. Congrats on your great decision and on your new job!

To Jonas and Drs9p, for being my soon-to-be classmates. I look forward to meeting you up at Boalt.

To MaxCherry--Rejection rejection! Hah!

To Thom_Doe, for your 123ness. Yay diversity!

And finally, the rest of you who have made TLS the great place it is. It's not only the big posters, but the person who gets a question answered and then helps someone else out it turn. If only the real world was so.

With that, I'll leave you with the quote by which I live:

Should we continue to look upwards? Is the light we can see in the sky one of those which will presently be extinguished? The ideal is terrifying to behold, lost as it is in the depths, small, isolated, a pin-point, brilliant but threatened on all sides by the dark forces that surround it: Nevertheless, no more in danger than a star in the jaws of the clouds.--Victor Hugo, Les Miserables.

Thanks!

FB
Last edited by Formerbruin on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:37 am, edited 10 times in total.

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Thu May 03, 2007 5:26 pm

Nice knowing you!
Last edited by Formerbruin on Thu May 17, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Fri May 04, 2007 4:29 am

Sayonara~!
Last edited by Formerbruin on Thu May 17, 2007 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Sat May 05, 2007 12:35 am

CLOWNS CLOWNS CLOWNS CLOWNS CLOWNS.

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Thu May 10, 2007 3:24 am

Haha ohhh silly me. :wink:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Sun May 13, 2007 12:51 am

Au revoir!
Last edited by Formerbruin on Thu May 17, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Sun May 13, 2007 11:52 pm

Auf Wedersehen!
Last edited by Formerbruin on Thu May 17, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Thu May 17, 2007 1:33 pm

Haha that was silly.

Formerbruin

Bronze

Post by Formerbruin » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:37 am

Blog blog blog.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”