Lemonade Recipes Forum

underdawg

Silver

Lemonade Recipes

Post by underdawg » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:06 am

So, I don't know, I'm kind of stuck in a rut it seems like. I'm really inconsistent. I'll get all the headshots in one game but go -10 in another. I don't know why it's so hard for me to stick with my team sometimes and I kind of go off by myself, trying to be cowboy or something and then I get killed when I encounter all the guys on the other team....

My dorm had a free bubble tea event tonight. Too bad it was made by the staff. Anyway, it was just a dirty trick to try to get all the residents to talk to each other and make new friends or something. Lame!

Speaking of lame, what's with the people that give you crap if you take the elevator to a floor that they don't deem high enough. Like once, I took it to the first floor and everyone was giving me crap and telling me to take the stairs. Well guess what? I HAD A WHOLE 30 PACK OF COORS IN MY BACKPACK SO EXCUUUUUSE ME IF I TAKE THE ELEVATOR!

For law schools, the waiting game sucks, but it's still 10 times better than actually applying.

Why do grown men like Cherry Wheat and Blueberry beer so much? But then why is drinking Smirnoff Ice considered lame? For the record, I don't drink either, but why do people drink Cherry flavored beer and then make fun of Smirnoff Ice drinkers? Makes no sense.

I wish I had money to buy my own breathalyzer. I'm sick of people lying about how many beers they had last night and tired of people describing how drunk they were last night with such vague terms like "buzzed", "hammered", and "shitfaced". Instead, with a breathalzyer, you can just measure your BAC and ta-da! an objective measure of your drunkenness. Plus, you can play fantasy drinking games.

Blogs are lame.

underdawg

Silver

Re: Lemonade Recipes

Post by underdawg » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:00 am

I think I need to start hanging out with different people or something.

Why does everyone find beer pong sooooo fun? Yeah, I have a drinking game. It's called "drink the beer and socialize" not "play a game with rules that have 1000000 variations that everyone always argues about"! Now if they made a drinking game based around tennis, that'd be for me but beer pong = lame. I just can't get into it as much as people do.

Why do people get super competitive when you play Rock Band with some beers at a party? Why do girls lie so they can keep playing guitar a few times in a row before anyone catches on? It's a freaking game!

Why do Queens of the Stone Age lyrics make no sense?
Paul's sister is an alien, oh well
Paul's sister is an alien, oh well
I seen some things I thought I never saw
Covered in hair
Why am I writing a blog?

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:40 am

My Spanish 101 class has two Latino people in it. Everyone was suspicious but you obviously can't make them prove that they know Spanish.

The girl has been constantly asking the some INANE questions asking things like "Isn't word x spelled the same as word y?" And word y is a word we haven't learned yet and will NEVER learn in Spanish 101. God, I want to just kick her out of the class.

If you're going to sneak into a language 101 of a language you already know, do me a favor and actually pretend you don't know anything. Don't use Spanish 101 to be a know-it-all jerk as well as the easiest A you got in your life!

But why am I blogging this? I'll stop...

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Sometimes in Spanish class, I overdo the accent on purpose to ridiculous proportions just for fun, but my teacher likes it!

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm sorry this has been a one-track blog lately, but I can't get over the girl in my Spanish class. She's doing a very bad job of disguising her Spanish-ness lately.

First of all, some one in the class got to the prof's computer before class and wrote "Thiso computero suckso. Geto a newo oneo". It later showed on the screen so we could all see it. We all had a laugh until much later the Spanish girl said, "Oh, I get what he was trying to say!"

Translations: 1) I'm actually quite fluent in Spanish so this actually confused me. I've never used fake Spanish where you just add "o" to every word. 2) I'm a complete idiot.

Second of all, we were going over how Spanish people determine their children's last names and the wife's last name after marriage. The professor said her own full name, and this girl went, "Oh, just like my mom's name!"

So yeah, she's done a very bad job of disguising her Spanishness. I hate her.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:22 am

I thought of a great ad for sleeping pills. Have a clip of Stalin or something, doing horrible shit, until an advisor asks, "Man how do you sleep at night???" Then it's a commercial for Ambien or something, and then Stalin kills the advisor and then sleeps like a baby.

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:53 pm

So, I figured out the true meaning of "party pooper" last night.

I was at a house party and of course, I need to go take a leak. I go upstairs but there's a line for the bathroom. I ask the guy in front of me why the line is moving so slow and he said "Someone's taking a shit in there."

I really had to go and contemplated either taking a leak outside or just going home and calling it a night so I can take a comfortable, legal piss. Then I wondered if the people who were leaving early were leaving for that very reason. The party was dying out!

And thus, I truly found out what a party pooper was last night.

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:42 pm

You know what would be a great book? Questions That Have No Good Answer.

I'd think of some examples, but I'm just way too tired.

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:29 am

I think emo-inspirational can be a new genre of music. You know, songs titled things like There's Other Fish In The Sea, You'll Find Someone Better, and One Day You Will Find True Love. Songs to cheer up emo kids.

It could be HUGE!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Sat May 10, 2008 1:03 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Noel Gallagher from Oasis is a rockstar. But I wonder if that girl knows that he is gay!

There are two huge pieces of evidence. From their song Slide Away...
Slide in baby, together we'll fly
I've tried praying, but I don't know what you're saying to me
and from Up In The Sky...
How does it feel
When you're inside me?
Yep. Noel's gay.

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:16 am

bump

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”