Sexiest girls...which school?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
GeePee

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby GeePee » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
jerry jason wrote:What does "should" have to do with what actually happens?

You're so sad. If you're for real, its more likely that your less than appealling attitude towards women completely turns off:

1- Any attractive women with half a brain who are off having more fun with guys that aren't bitter whiners.

2- Any attractive women without half a brain who are off having more fun with guys that aren't bitter whiners.

3- Any woman period with a sense of self-worth.

So yes, I guess you're left with slim pickings. I know plenty of women at Georgetown, as you cited earlier who are hot, were in sororities (because apparently that means something) and didn't spend all their time in the library. Many are in relationships, many are not. None are desperate enough to pay attention with someone with such a pathetic look on the world.

As long as you don't directly state your view on women in these terms, the sad thing is that many women can and do date guys like this. They feel like they have something to prove, and they do it. In fact, there are a lot of women who are ironically turned on by the chauvinist attitude.

While I agree, in principle, about what you say regarding quality women dating guys who carry themselves as total tools, many girls' tool detectors are not quite as sharp as they probably should be.
Last edited by GeePee on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

rayiner wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:
jerry jason wrote: Most of the girls you see in the library on a weekend are the ones who you see in law school.

Wait, if you were in the library on a weekend to even see those girls, I'm not sure you have any right to pass judgement.

Ugly people can't call other people ugly?

I mean, he's over the top but he's not out to lunch with his point: law school is not the place to find hot single girls. Of course, it's not the place to really find hot single guys either. That being said, girls find intelligence/success a lot more attractive in men than guys find those qualities attractive in women...

I find the label really loses any sting when its shared by the person using it.

No, usually advanced degree programs aren't the land of hot people though there are obviously a ton of exceptions to this. Its more the fact J-man seems to assume any attractive girl will/should rely on her looks that bothers me.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm

GeePee wrote:While I agree, in principle, about what you say regarding quality women dating guys who carry themselves as total tools, many girls' tool detectors are not quite as sharp as they probably should be.

Yeah, but I mean...that works both ways.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm

biv0ns wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:
akowis wrote:People who start/participate in this thread must use self-tars.

I think everyone on TLS knows what I look like
, but I'm more interested in Jerry.

wait what?

I've had several self-tars, I'm a big fan.

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
biv0ns wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

wait what?

interesting...now I'm trying to remember

GeePee

Postby GeePee » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
GeePee wrote:While I agree, in principle, about what you say regarding quality women dating guys who carry themselves as total tools, many girls' tool detectors are not quite as sharp as they probably should be.

I won't argue with you. I know tons of guys who fit the same mold. And when I see them, I shake my head and think to myself, 'wow, you could do so much better than that.'

In fact, I think every guy is guilty of this at least once.

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
biv0ns wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

wait what?

biv0ns PM me, I've saved them all. :twisted:

(yes, that's a joke)

SamSeaborn2016

Postby SamSeaborn2016 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
biv0ns wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

wait what?

Can't say as I remember what you look like. All that comes to mind is the "lol wut?" pear. :P

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 pm

GeePee wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

I won't argue with you. I know tons of guys who fit the same mold. And when I see them, I shake my head and think to myself, 'wow, you could do so much better than that.'

Just like every girl has to date a artist/rocker/punk kid who has no future but has a badass 'tude, every guy must mess around with a psycho who has no brains but amazing boobs

elevatorlove

Postby elevatorlove » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:05 pm

jerry jason wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:
jerry jason wrote: Most of the girls you see in the library on a weekend are the ones who you see in law school.

Wait, if you were in the library on a weekend to even see those girls, I'm not sure you have any right to pass judgement.

I studied more than anyone I have ever met. I would wake up in the morning on Saturday to go to the library until 7 at night. I always was at the library on weekends. I also went out 3-4 times a week. I am a nerd that likes to go out. Most of the people I know have NO IDEA that I did good in school because I was out all the time. But I got my work done.

But the library has very ugly girls who realize that it is in their best interest not to rely on their looks.

just curious - do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

side note - i was in a sorority and also spent a lot of time in the library. i even "went out"!! turns out you are not some super-human who is the first ever college student to both have a social life and, i quote, "do good in school". get over yourself.

EDIT: I am only mentioning being in a sorority since you made some ignorant comment earlier about how girls in sororities. I really don't even think sororites necessarily always have the "sexiest girls".
Last edited by elevatorlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

GeePee wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

I think everyone is guilty of this...sometimes either insecurities, loyalty or genuine caring keep people tied to someone who doesn't deserve them. Thats just part of dating until you find a winner. Hopefully.

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

jerry jason wrote:

Exactly. Do you think any of those girls are going to Georgetown Law?

Came out of retirement only to say that i've loled at your flawed but hilarious reasoning and shameless chauvinism.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

elevatorlove wrote:just curious - do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

side note - i was in a sorority and also spent a lot of time in the library. i even "went out"!! turns out you are not some super-human who is the first ever college student to both have a social life and, i quote, "do good in school". get over yourself.

LIES

kurama20

Postby kurama20 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm

:lol: folks this is what facebook is for! After I get into the law schools of my choice and finish applying for seo etc. I'm putting up a self tar! :D

jerry jason

Postby jerry jason » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 pm

elevatorlove wrote:
jerry jason wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

I studied more than anyone I have ever met. I would wake up in the morning on Saturday to go to the library until 7 at night. I always was at the library on weekends. I also went out 3-4 times a week. I am a nerd that likes to go out. Most of the people I know have NO IDEA that I did good in school because I was out all the time. But I got my work done.

But the library has very ugly girls who realize that it is in their best interest not to rely on their looks.

just curious - do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

I was responding to another poster who asked how I would know what girls look like in the library on the weekends.

Also, I am willing to bet that you are hideous. Obviously being in the library didn't teach you reading comprehension or logic reasoning.

I never said all people who are in sororities are good looking and go out. I said most girls who are good looking are in sororities OR go out. That doesn't mean there aren't ugly sororities, academic sororities, or fat people who go out.

How many people do you see who are good looking, don't go out and are devoted solely on academics?
Last edited by jerry jason on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

kurama20 wrote::lol: folks this is what facebook is for! After I get into the law schools of my choice and finish applying for seo etc. I'm putting up a self tar! :D

YAY

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Ugh, can we get a ban?

reasonable_man

Postby reasonable_man » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Dating other law students/lawyers is bad for your mental health. Date a doctor, teacher, accountant, anything but another lawyer.. Just my opinion.

elevatorlove

Postby elevatorlove » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
elevatorlove wrote:just curious - do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

LIES

Haha I am not lying. I really have no reason to lie on an online message board. If I was going to lie I would claim to look like Eva Mendes with a 178 LSAT score. I just thought this was too ridiculous not to comment on.

jerry jason

Postby jerry jason » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 pm

A ban?

I did nothing to personally attack anyone.

I responded to a thread talking about girls in general at law school. Did I start the thread?

If you do not like it, do not look at the thread.

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 pm

jerry jason wrote:Also, I am willing to bet that you are hideous.

Relative to what? And in who's judgment?

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Pearalegal wrote:Ugh, can we get a ban?

what? why? this guy is pure laughs, which is more than most trolls can say. lets try not to take this stuff so seriously.

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:16 pm

talibkweli wrote:

what? why? this guy is pure laughs, which is more than most trolls can say. lets try not to take this stuff so seriously.

agreed, this is the most entertaining thread of the day so far. we can ban him tomorrow when he's not funny anymore.

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

talibkweli wrote:

ya come on now peara, he's not bad.

jerry jason

Postby jerry jason » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:18 pm

oneforship wrote:
jerry jason wrote:Also, I am willing to bet that you are hideous.

Relative to what? And in who's judgment?

Relative to her race to argue against my (true) general observation of law school women. But she is in law school, right? She knows. What do I know. I only go to law school.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”