Sexiest girls...which school?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Doritos

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby Doritos » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:46 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
kurama20 wrote:I guess dating/sex/marriage is like 70 percent of life.

probably 95%

If it wasnt for sex/women us guys would lose nearly all ambition and just watch football, drink, play golf, maybe graduate HS, maybe not and probably shower only once a week or so.

This is correct.

kittenmittons

Postby kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Jame5 wrote:I called her hot and smart. She's listened me call her both (in addition to beautiful, intelligent, sexy etc...) She doesn't mind being a representative example of a good looking and intelligent woman who attended a t14, she's confident.

Are you her cuddle bitch?

Stringer Bell

Postby Stringer Bell » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Jame5 wrote:And to broaden the topic here... the t14 with the least attractive student body? My subjective experience would say UPenn. :P

Not according to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. In the season finale they go to a fraternity party at Penn where the girls are insanely attractive.

tasteofred

Postby tasteofred » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 pm

I think a better question is "What LS should the sexiest girls avoid because it's full of guys like these?"

MC Southstar

Postby MC Southstar » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Doritos wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:

probably 95%

If it wasnt for sex/women us guys would lose nearly all ambition and just watch football, drink, play golf, maybe graduate HS, maybe not and probably shower only once a week or so.

This is correct.

Sigh. If only life were so peaceful. It's just not to be.

EDIT: Actually this isn't exactly true, it's just how we feel now. Back when women were just baby popping servants, we didn't exactly do nothing.

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:35 pm

kittenmittons wrote:
Jame5 wrote:I called her hot and smart. She's listened me call her both (in addition to beautiful, intelligent, sexy etc...) She doesn't mind being a representative example of a good looking and intelligent woman who attended a t14, she's confident.

He's clearly in love with his hot friend. :lol:

dgouzoul

Postby dgouzoul » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:50 pm

rayiner wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:

Friend zone

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 pm

dgouzoul wrote:
rayiner wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:

Friend zone

He so wishes he weren't!

als06h

Postby als06h » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm

jerry jason wrote:
elevatorlove wrote:

just curious - do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

side note - i was in a sorority and also spent a lot of time in the library. i even "went out"!! turns out you are not some super-human who is the first ever college student to both have a social life and, i quote, "do good in school". get over yourself.

I was responding to another poster who asked how I would know what girls look like in the library on the weekends.

Also, I am willing to bet that you are hideous. Obviously being in the library didn't teach you reading comprehension or logic reasoning.

I never said all people who are in sororities are good looking and go out. I said most girls who are good looking are in sororities OR go out. That doesn't mean there aren't ugly sororities, academic sororities, or fat people who go out.

How many people do you see who are good looking, don't go out and are devoted solely on academics?

Still wrong. Some girls don't plan to rely on their looks. Pretty girls can be very focused on their future if it's mostly what matters in life.

kittenmittons

Postby kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:00 pm

rayiner wrote:
dgouzoul wrote:
rayiner wrote:He's clearly in love with his hot friend. :lol:

Friend zone

He so wishes he weren't!

Don't get kicked into the abyss (LinkRemoved) brah

MC Southstar

Postby MC Southstar » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:02 pm

I hate being in the abyss. But I'd still rather be in the abyss than the friend ladder.

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:I hate being in the abyss. But I'd still rather be in the abyss than the friend ladder.

The whole ladder thing is so much easier to deal with if you just get into the habit of not being friends with girls you want to date...

kittenmittons

Postby kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 pm

rayiner wrote:
shadowfrost000 wrote:I hate being in the abyss. But I'd still rather be in the abyss than the friend ladder.

The whole ladder thing is so much easier to deal with if you just get into the habit of not being friends with girls you want to date...

Yep, that shit is beta

MC Southstar

Postby MC Southstar » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 pm

rayiner wrote:

Truth. These are things a man must teach his son. Like how to start a fire and how to skin a rabbit.

kittenmittons

Postby kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:
rayiner wrote:

Truth. These are things a man must teach his son. Like how to start a fire and how to skin a [strike]rabbit[/strike] grizz.

ftfy

WeaponX

Postby WeaponX » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Dudes in this thread:

--ImageRemoved--

game. set. match.
Last edited by WeaponX on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Chicklets

Postby Chicklets » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:59 am

tasteofred wrote:I think a better question is "What LS should the sexiest girls avoid because it's full of guys like these?"

This. I cannot imagine why else I'd even be reading this thread. :roll:

ughOSU

Postby ughOSU » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Doritos wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:

probably 95%

This is correct.

Most of my friends from HS are in this boat. Also, women do this too, except they want to find a man to knock them up so they can sit around the house all day, get fat, treat their man like shit for doing the best he can to support 3-5 people on his own, and complain that it's sexist that he wants her to cook him dinner.

tram988

Postby tram988 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 pm

ughOSU wrote:
Doritos wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:

probably 95%

This is correct.

Most of my friends from HS are in this boat. Also, women do this too, except they want to find a man to knock them up so they can sit around the house all day, get fat, treat their man like shit for doing the best he can to support 3-5 people on his own, and complain that it's sexist that he wants her to cook him dinner.

Like my hottie from BC law?

http://kevin.lexblog.com/2007/03/articl ... hool-blog/

dgouzoul

Postby dgouzoul » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Chicklets wrote:
tasteofred wrote:I think a better question is "What LS should the sexiest girls avoid because it's full of guys like these?"

This. I cannot imagine why else I'd even be reading this thread. :roll:

Women do this sort of thing too, you guys are just more subtle

pasteurizedmilk

Postby pasteurizedmilk » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Pearalegal wrote:So yes, I guess you're left with slim pickings. I know plenty of women at Georgetown, as you cited earlier who are hot, were in sororities (because apparently that means something) and didn't spend all their time in the library. Many are in relationships, many are not. None are desperate enough to pay attention with someone with such a pathetic look on the world.

There are a lot of gorgeous, really smart women at Georgetown. I had bought into the hype re: unattractive law school students and, from what I've seen, it's really only true for the male students.....

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 pm

"Reynolds said she wanted to use her law-school education to be a stay-at-home mom"

lolwut

I guess that's Boston College for ya.

ughOSU

Postby ughOSU » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 pm

tram988 wrote:
ughOSU wrote:Most of my friends from HS are in this boat. Also, women do this too, except they want to find a man to knock them up so they can sit around the house all day, get fat, treat their man like shit for doing the best he can to support 3-5 people on his own, and complain that it's sexist that he wants her to cook him dinner.

Like my hottie from BC law?

http://kevin.lexblog.com/2007/03/articl ... hool-blog/

Man I wish I could say that I wouldn't take that deal, but.... there's always divorce.

tram988

Postby tram988 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Helmholtz wrote:

"Reynolds said she wanted to use her law-school education to be a stay-at-home mom"

lolwut

I guess that's Boston College for ya.

Or she's an unrepresentative spoiled brat who happens to be very attractive.

MC Southstar

Postby MC Southstar » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm

I heard there's affirmative action for attractive people since they're underrepresented among intelligent people. Thoughts?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”