Sexiest girls...which school?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
GATORTIM
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:57 am

I would not say this chick qualifies any school as having the hottest.

MissLucky
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby MissLucky » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Jame5 wrote:The girl on the left is a friend from grad school, although she went to UVA for undergrad.

--ImageRemoved--

Smart, attractive chicks are out there.

I also have to remark on the people who mentioned wanting to "settle down" by the end of law school. If that's the case then Baylor, SMU, and Pepperdine all make great safety schools!


what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?

User avatar
badfish
Posts: 1160
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby badfish » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Desert Fox wrote:How about instead we ask; which t14 has the easiest undergrad coeds? This is much more germane to the losers interests than who has the hottest.


doesn't matter you'll only see them in passing as you trudge your way towards class or the library.

User avatar
badfish
Posts: 1160
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby badfish » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 pm

MissLucky wrote:what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?


she's clearly hot and you're clearly jealous

User avatar
Doritos
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby Doritos » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm

The smarter a woman is, the sexier she is. I think most of the top schools are flooded with them.

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Thread title should be changed to "Easiest girls... which school?" imo

sckon
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby sckon » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Doritos wrote:The smarter a woman is, the sexier she is. I think most of the top schools are flooded with them.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Doritos
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby Doritos » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm

sckon wrote:
Doritos wrote:The smarter a woman is, the sexier she is. I think most of the top schools are flooded with them.

--ImageRemoved--



hahaha thank you.

User avatar
GATORTIM
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 pm

badfish wrote:
MissLucky wrote:what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?


she's clearly hot and you're clearly jealous


are you kidding? that girl is a 5 or a 6

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
badfish wrote:
MissLucky wrote:what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?


she's clearly hot and you're clearly jealous


are you kidding? that girl is a 5 or a 6


Are you high?

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:06 pm

rayiner wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
badfish wrote:
MissLucky wrote:what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?


she's clearly hot and you're clearly jealous


are you kidding? that girl is a 5 or a 6


Are you high?


Unable to attain an accurate reading due to obnoxiously large sunglasses. Girl on the right is a 5

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby MC Southstar » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 pm

kittenmittons wrote:Unable to attain an accurate reading due to obnoxiously large sunglasses. Girl on the right is a 5


I agree with this assessment.

Pearalegal
Posts: 1433
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 am

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby Pearalegal » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:Unable to attain an accurate reading due to obnoxiously large sunglasses. Girl on the right is a 5


I agree with this assessment.


To be fair, it is quite easy to look hot when you're tan, making a pouty face, stretched out on a board and wearing big sunglasses. As long as you're not a real big girl, you're going to look good.

However, I think if the girls in that picture found out their friend posted it in some random forum and then pointed one out as being hot, there'd be hell to pay. As there should be. Come on dude, have some sort of respect for your friends. Not cool.

User avatar
Stringer Bell
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby Stringer Bell » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
badfish wrote:
MissLucky wrote:what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?


she's clearly hot and you're clearly jealous


are you kidding? that girl is a 5 or a 6


I think you're crazy if you'd give a 5 based on that picture. You realize a 5 is median, right? I can't really make an accurate rating due to the sunglasses and the pose, but based on the information available I would be shocked if that girl doesn't get hit on more than a "median" amount in social settings in most cities. If we're talking about LA or somewhere else, that's a much stricter curve that I do not have the requisite expertise to rate based on.

User avatar
bilbobaggins
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby bilbobaggins » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
However, I think if the girls in that picture found out their friend posted it in some random forum and then pointed one out as being hot, there'd be hell to pay. As there should be. Come on dude, have some sort of respect for your friends. Not cool.


TITCR. I mean, really?

User avatar
GATORTIM
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:I think you're crazy if you'd give a 5 based on that picture. You realize a 5 is median, right? I can't really make an accurate rating due to the sunglasses and the pose, but based on the information available I would be shocked if that girl doesn't get hit on more than a "median" amount in social settings in most cities. If we're talking about LA or somewhere else, that's a much stricter curve that I do not have the requisite expertise to rate based on.


Getting hit on and being "hott" are not tantamount. The majority of 8+'s get hit on far less than 6's and 7's simply b/c the former are much less approachable. First of all, I would not post a picture of my friend on-line claiming (or even implying) she is smokin' hott. Secondly, I wouldnt post a picture of this particular girl as a testament to hottness of a particular schools student body.

Man, I have never felt soo shallow as I do right now.

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:I think you're crazy if you'd give a 5 based on that picture. You realize a 5 is median, right? I can't really make an accurate rating due to the sunglasses and the pose, but based on the information available I would be shocked if that girl doesn't get hit on more than a "median" amount in social settings in most cities. If we're talking about LA or somewhere else, that's a much stricter curve that I do not have the requisite expertise to rate based on.


Getting hit on and being "hott" are not tantamount. The majority of 8+'s get hit on far less than 6's and 7's simply b/c the former are much less approachable. First of all, I would not post a picture of my friend on-line claiming (or even implying) she is smokin' hott. Secondly, I wouldnt post a picture of this particular girl as a testament to hottness of a particular schools student body.

Man, I have never felt soo shallow as I do right now.


Embrace the shallowness.

User avatar
Stringer Bell
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby Stringer Bell » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:I think you're crazy if you'd give a 5 based on that picture. You realize a 5 is median, right? I can't really make an accurate rating due to the sunglasses and the pose, but based on the information available I would be shocked if that girl doesn't get hit on more than a "median" amount in social settings in most cities. If we're talking about LA or somewhere else, that's a much stricter curve that I do not have the requisite expertise to rate based on.


Getting hit on and being "hott" are not tantamount. The majority of 8+'s get hit on far less than 6's and 7's simply b/c the former are much less approachable. First of all, I would not post a picture of my friend on-line claiming (or even implying) she is smokin' hott. Secondly, I wouldnt post a picture of this particular girl as a testament to hottness of a particular schools student body.

Man, I have never felt soo shallow as I do right now.


I would agree with your assessment that being hit on is almost inversely proportional to rating at the top end of the curve, I might make it 9's and 10's, but 8+ is fine. But, would you disagree that in a certain range (4-7 maybe), the higher the rating, the more attention from men a girl gets? Obviously, there are other variables, such as the vibe the girl gives off, and the approach openings she allows for. But, all other variables being pretty equal, I would believe a girl rated as a 6 by 100 men gets hit on more than a girl rated as a 5 by 100 men.

Edit: I feel shallow too, but it is sociology.

User avatar
kurama20
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby kurama20 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:18 pm

What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.

User avatar
bilbobaggins
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby bilbobaggins » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm

kurama20 wrote:What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.


Think about the majority of posters and how they behave on here. Threads like this are part and parcel of TLS.

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 pm

kurama20 wrote:What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.


You've been on TLS long enough to know the drill.

FWIW, it doesn't get much better in LS. A fellow TLS'er commented to me that she thought bar nights were icky, because they developed into classmates all trying to touch each other. :lol:

User avatar
kurama20
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby kurama20 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 pm

rayiner wrote:
kurama20 wrote:What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.


You've been on TLS long enough to know the drill.

FWIW, it doesn't get much better in LS. A fellow TLS'er commented to me that she thought bar nights were icky, because they developed into classmates all trying to touch each other. :lol:



Yeah I've been on here for a while but really up until a few months ago I never saw this topic on here. I guess dating/sex/marriage is like 70 percent of life. :lol:

User avatar
dresden doll
Posts: 6802
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 am

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby dresden doll » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

rayiner wrote:
kurama20 wrote:What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.


You've been on TLS long enough to know the drill.

FWIW, it doesn't get much better in LS. A fellow TLS'er commented to me that she thought bar nights were icky, because they developed into classmates all trying to touch each other. :lol:


I clearly must attend that bar review.

User avatar
GATORTIM
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:43 pm

kurama20 wrote:I guess dating/sex/marriage is like 70 percent of life.


probably 95%

If it wasnt for sex/women us guys would lose nearly all ambition and just watch football, drink, play golf, maybe graduate HS, maybe not and probably shower only once a week or so.

Jame5
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby Jame5 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 pm

.
Last edited by Jame5 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mathis1490, MSNbot Media, Specter1389 and 8 guests