Sexiest girls...which school?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
TheWire

Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby TheWire » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm

t14....which school has the ^

rayiner

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Postby rayiner » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm

TheWire wrote:t14....which school has the ^

UVA.

wolverine2009

Postby wolverine2009 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Michigan gets a bad rap, but I think a lot of the girls are mad sexy.

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 pm

You shouldn't date LS girls. All that stress is bad for their appearance.

TheWire

Postby TheWire » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Who said dating? Just tryin' to see where the hunnies @

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Arizona State and Florida State undergrad

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Why do people keep asking this? There are other (probably perferred) dating/sexual opportunities than your classmates, and there are attractive people everywhere.

Also, everytime someone posts this, I imagine a dweeby guy who didn't get laid very often in college.

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Pearalegal wrote:I imagine a dweeby guy who didn't get laid very often in college.

hence the question lol

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm

biv0ns wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:I imagine a dweeby guy who didn't get laid very often in college.

hence the question lol

haha, but if it didn't happen often in undergrad...I can't imagine much will change as a law student going around asking about where all the hot wimmens at.

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Perhaps we're looking at this the wrong way. Either:

1. The OP's actually do get laid, but lay 4's instead of 9's. They think by increasing the average then their average will also get up.

2. The OP's have no chances of getting laid by really hot girls, so they ask and make sure they don't go there, thus improving their chances.

Chichaca

Postby Chichaca » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Seriously, this comes up every 2 weeks or so. Give it a rest.

DannyJames

Postby DannyJames » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 pm

California Law School is by far the best place i've seen for hotties

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Chichaca wrote:Seriously, this comes up every 2 [strike]weeks[/strike] days or so. Give it a rest.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

biv0ns wrote:Perhaps we're looking at this the wrong way. Either:

1. The OP's actually do get laid, but lay 4's instead of 9's. They think by increasing the average then their average will also get up.

2. The OP's have no chances of getting laid by really hot girls, so they ask and make sure they don't go there, thus improving their chances.

haha. perhaps.

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

biv0ns wrote:Arizona State and Florida State undergrad

THIS

jerry jason

Postby jerry jason » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:29 pm

In my opinion, most (99%) of women in law school are fat, disgusting, and their looks are offensive. I don't know why anyone would date a girl in law school. Usually, the stress of law school triggers the aging process (which is already starting anyway).

If a girl is really attractive, she would probably be scooped up upon graduation of undergrad--no need for law school.

Otherwise, she is going to law school because she realizes she cannot get by on her looks.

Men get better looking with age. Women get worse around 25. Sorry, but these are the facts.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:30 pm

GATORTIM wrote:

THIS

What guy who went to Arizona State said the other day that the girls weren't any hotter there, just wore less clothes because it was hotter?

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:30 pm

jerry jason wrote:In my opinion, most (99%) of women in law school are fat, disgusting, and their looks are offensive. I don't know why anyone would date a girl in law school. Usually, the stress of law school triggers the aging process (which is already starting anyway).

If a girl is really attractive, she would probably be scooped up upon graduation of undergrad--no need for law school.

Otherwise, she is going to law school because she realizes she cannot get by on her looks.

Men get better looking with age. Women get worse around 25. Sorry, but these are the facts.

horribly sexist but sadly true most of the time

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Pearalegal wrote:Why do people keep asking this? There are other (1)(probably perferred) dating/sexual opportunities than your classmates, and (2)there are attractive people everywhere.

Also, everytime someone posts this, I imagine a (3)dweeby guy who didn't get laid very often in college.

(1) I agree with.
(2) is factually incorrect. See also: Douglas, GA.
(3) Is fairly tautological.

GeePee

Postby GeePee » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm

jerry jason wrote:In my opinion, most (99%) of women in law school are fat, disgusting, and their looks are offensive. I don't know why anyone would date a girl in law school. Usually, the stress of law school triggers the aging process (which is already starting anyway).

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 pm

biv0ns wrote:

...no its not.

And shame on you for agreeing with someone who has 1 post and joined about 10 minutes ago, he was just trying to start something.

MissLucky

Postby MissLucky » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 pm

This whole thread and similar threads are horribly sexist.

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
biv0ns wrote:

...no its not.

And shame on you for agreeing with someone who has 1 post and joined about 10 minutes ago, he was just trying to start something.

lol I was just trying to encourage starting something. don't take everyone so serious online :wink:

pithypike

Postby pithypike » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm

I loled

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:

THIS

What guy who went to Arizona State said the other day that the girls weren't any hotter there, just wore less clothes because it was hotter?

Is this a riddle? I'm confused......

Return to “Choosing a Law School”