Best looking female students?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jk11287

Re: Best looking female students?

Postby jk11287 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Yeah, ok, everyone hates hipsters...bad example.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:16 pm

rayiner wrote:
jk11287 wrote: If you're looking for the exotic looking hipster...

ITT Rayiner hates on exotic looking hipsters.

self-loathing

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Helmholtz wrote:
rayiner wrote:

self-loathing

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:20 pm

actorlaw wrote:start in the south... with miami.

work your way up north.

south = best looking

and... the farther north you get = good personality. get it?

california is a different issue...

Isn't NY known for everyone being rude, arrogant, and in general, a complete ass?

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 pm

XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

Isn't NY known for everyone being rude, arrogant, and in general, a complete ass?

No.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 pm

XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

yes

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 pm

rayiner wrote:

LOL, Ray, really?

Everyone has their type, though, I suppose. I exclusively date nerds. I like learning from the boys I date, but if the inequality in the relationship is too great, problems arise.

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Helmholtz wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

yes

You do know that Columbia is located in NY, right? :lol:

I was born here, and have lived in NYC for the past four years. I contest these accusations.

Always Credited

Postby Always Credited » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Helmholtz wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

yes

I can say from firsthand experience that this definitely includes Lawnguyland. Can't speak for the city, but the guido fist pump is raging out here in all its Puma sweatsuit glory.

Reinhardt

Postby Reinhardt » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Batman2 wrote:I'm more interested in what top 20 schools DON'T have eye candy running around campus. Start naming these schools so I can plan my future.

--LinkRemoved--

Can't believe Miami is on the list. Maybe the students there just don't measure up to the hotness you see when you looks out the library window.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:42 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
Helmholtz wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

yes

I was born here, and have lived in NYC for the past four years. I contest these accusations.

You've probably just become immune to it.

singularity

Postby singularity » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
Helmholtz wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

yes

Live in Tokyo for awhile and your eyes will be opened to the rudeness of NYC.

charlesjd

Postby charlesjd » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Depaul basically SUCKS!:http://subtledig.com/rankings/specialty-rankings/the-real-party-rankings/

the undergrad is awesome though, almost all hot italian and greek brods!!

wtf?

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
Helmholtz wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

yes

Lol. Well, you can't judge how people are where you live because your obviously biased ... People in Alabama probably don't think that sleeping with their cousins is inbreeding. :lol:

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Helmholtz wrote:You've probably just become immune to it.

Cleareyes once said I was always immune to it, because I'm a girl. I gave him grief for the exact way he phrased it, but he thought my experience of New York was atypical. I'm not sure, but the only place I've ever seen rudeness or snark is online.

You have nothing to worry about, even up at CLS, lol. Those kids are really sweet and welcoming.

I can't speak to other people's experiences, but I've been treated with kindness just about everywhere. Virginians and Pennsylvanians are more apt to start conversations with random strangers. New Yorkers usually won't talk to people they don't know (IE, it would be weird to have a conversation with your neighbor on the L) but I don't equate that with rudeness.

Also LOL at SpyKE. But yes, I am biased. I love New York, and tend to take insults to the city personally.

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 pm

charlesjd wrote:Depaul basically SUCKS!:http://subtledig.com/rankings/specialty-rankings/the-real-party-rankings/

the undergrad is awesome though, almost all hot italian and greek brods!!

wtf?

So go hit on some undergrads...

Hot Italian bitches FTW!

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:I can't speak to other people's experiences, but I've been treated with kindness just about everywhere. Virginians and Pennsylvanians are more apt to start conversations with random strangers. New Yorkers usually won't talk to people they don't know (IE, it would be weird to have a conversation with your neighbor on the L) but I don't equate that with rudeness.

Honestly, I think it's just a bigger city thing. I went to undergrad my freshman year in Michigan (not at UM) and it's like a whole other world. My buddy who lived in Louisiana for a while that just moved back recently said the same thing. I'm from Chicago and when I hit on a random girl in passing I just kinda expect them to give me the "why the fuck is this dude hollering at me" look. In Michigan I remember just walking across campus with a buddy with some laundry and randomly hollering at chics and they straight up stop and talk, which is a weird concept.

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 pm

XxSpyKEx wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:I can't speak to other people's experiences, but I've been treated with kindness just about everywhere. Virginians and Pennsylvanians are more apt to start conversations with random strangers. New Yorkers usually won't talk to people they don't know (IE, it would be weird to have a conversation with your neighbor on the L) but I don't equate that with rudeness.

Honestly, I think it's just a bigger city thing. I went to undergrad my freshman year in Michigan (not at UM) and it's like a whole other world. My buddy who lived in Louisiana for a while that just moved back recently said the same thing. I'm from Chicago and when I hit on a random girl in passing I just kinda expect them to give me the "why the fuck is this dude hollering at me" look. In Michigan I remember just walking across campus with a buddy with some laundry and randomly hollering at chics and they straight up stop and talk, which is a weird concept.

Is that why guys do that? LOL. I'm a perfectly friendly girl, but I would never talk to guys on the street. It's just creepy here, and any guy of the type I would go for wouldn't do it, anyway. (I like shy, nerdy boys, and tend to date them exclusively.)

I think women are conditioned to protect themselves, at least in cities, as you've said. It's pretty much the same thing in the Bay Area.

BTW, I'll be in Chicago for the first time next weekend. What should I expect? Are the people cool?

wrigley

Postby wrigley » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 pm

XxSpyKEx wrote:

classy.

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

Is that why guys do that? LOL. I'm a perfectly friendly girl, but I would never talk to guys on the street. It's just creepy here, and any guy of the type I would go for wouldn't do it, anyway. (I like shy, nerdy boys, and tend to date them exclusively.)

I think women are conditioned to protect themselves, at least in cities, as you've said. It's pretty much the same thing in the Bay Area.

BTW, I'll be in Chicago for the first time next weekend. What should I expect? Are the people cool?

Why are you going to Chicago?

The city is pretty awesome. I've only been to NYC when I was a kid, so I can't really compare it, but in general, people are friendly. Be sure to hit up as many bars as you can because they are a lot of fun out in there (even on the weekdays).

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm

XxSpyKEx wrote:Why are you going to Chicago?

To visit me and Dresden, obv!

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 pm

wrigley wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

classy.

Class goes out the door when your looking for ass. For real.

EDIT- but yeah, we never really expect to get anywhere randomly hollering at chics, which is why it was so surprising that girls actually would stop when I was out at undergrad when I did it.

coolkatz321

Postby coolkatz321 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

work your way up north.

south = best looking

No.

+1

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Just got back to this thread after watching Indy pummel Arizona. My thoughts on some recent developments:

worldtraveler wrote:At least in my personal experience, law school boys have no game. They may in fact have negative game. I feel it's a fair assumption that for a fair amount of law boys, it doesn't matter how pretty the girls are, because a lot of them probably wouldn't ask the girls out in the first place, or figure out if the girl is interested. That leaves eye candy...which you can get in or out of the law school.

There's something to this. Regarding the underlined portion of the above quote - that is an extremely difficult task, and probably the hardest part of the game for somebody as dense as me. I'm also very lazy about these things, probably to my own detriment. But don't understate the importance of eye candy, either.

XxSpyKEx wrote:Honestly, I think it's just a bigger city thing. I went to undergrad my freshman year in Michigan (not at UM) and it's like a whole other world. My buddy who lived in Louisiana for a while that just moved back recently said the same thing. I'm from Chicago and when I hit on a random girl in passing I just kinda expect them to give me the "why the fuck is this dude hollering at me" look. In Michigan I remember just walking across campus with a buddy with some laundry and randomly hollering at chics and they straight up stop and talk, which is a weird concept.

I can't even begin to imagine that ever getting a conversation started. Weirdo midwesterners.

jk11287 wrote:I feel like it might be harder to find "eligible" girls to date in law school because there are less people anyway and definitely a higher percentage of people who are married/in serious relationships.

And I sort of agree with girls in the south being generally attractive, but I think that only applies to a singular definition of "hot." If you like the blonde hair/blue eyed/headbands/lily pullitzer dress/country club/horseback rider type of girl, then you're set. If you're looking for the exotic looking hipster...not so much.

Lol @ "exotic looking hipster." But there do seem to be a lot more people in *real* relationships than I'm used to. Meh.

wrigley

Postby wrigley » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:45 pm

XxSpyKEx wrote:
wrigley wrote:
XxSpyKEx wrote:

classy.

Class goes out the door when your looking for ass. For real.

EDIT- but yeah, we never really expect to get anywhere randomly hollering at chics, which is why it was so surprising that girls actually would stop when I was out at undergrad when I did it.

please, please tell me that you actually use that line with girls

Return to “Choosing a Law School”