Best looking female students?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
XxSpyKEx

Re: Best looking female students?

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:And no, I don't think people really consider student attractiveness in picking a school. At least I hope they don't!

It really doesn't matter how many hot girls there are in the law school because even if there aren't any it will be offset by the undergrad population (unless the school really blows). My law school last year had about 1 hot chic; however, it also had a TON of hot chics in the undergrad population.

observationalist

Postby observationalist » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Ahhh OS I didn't in any way mean to imply that the south has a monopoly on lookers. If you accept that people who can get into top law schools are well-educated and capable of discipline, then students at top law schools everywhere should fare off better than the general population. I have no doubt you are surrounded by wonderful and beautiful people at Fordham. Does the school do what Vandy does in putting up representative student profiles? If so you should apply or something so people outside the TLS realm (like employers?? hint hint) know you exist.

odonnpj

Postby odonnpj » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm

coolkatz321 wrote:
odonnpj wrote:
observationalist wrote:
totalidiot wrote:In the T14, UVA and Duke, I would think. In general, the further South, the more likely you are to find success. SEC=win.

Vanderbilt finally won a game this weekend! Though we're still defeated in the SEC.

Having transplanted from the northeast to the midsouth for law school I hold to the common theory that, in general, the further south you go the more attractive students get. Though in general I'd think most competitive schools will have all sorts of beautiful people... people disciplined enough to get the grades and scores required to attend these schools are probably better than most about keeping themselves in shape.

I still regularly gain some weight every winter though... the weather's much warmer than Boston but it does occasionally get down into the 30's and 40's so it's always nice to have a little buffer, and unfortunately my seasonal beard only covers so much. :shock:

+1 on the further south you go the hotter the girls. The SEC is stacked...I go to Auburn and its ridiculous how many hot girls are here....

Doesn't surprise me, but then again...the drop in intelligence level is pretty absurd too. Those hot southerners just really don't have the brains to keep up with their looks.

I should clarify though...many of the girls here HAVE openly admitted that they are just here for the MRS degree...its actually pretty embarrassing.

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm

odonnpj wrote:
coolkatz321 wrote:
odonnpj wrote:
observationalist wrote:
Vanderbilt finally won a game this weekend! Though we're still defeated in the SEC.

Having transplanted from the northeast to the midsouth for law school I hold to the common theory that, in general, the further south you go the more attractive students get. Though in general I'd think most competitive schools will have all sorts of beautiful people... people disciplined enough to get the grades and scores required to attend these schools are probably better than most about keeping themselves in shape.

I still regularly gain some weight every winter though... the weather's much warmer than Boston but it does occasionally get down into the 30's and 40's so it's always nice to have a little buffer, and unfortunately my seasonal beard only covers so much. :shock:

+1 on the further south you go the hotter the girls. The SEC is stacked...I go to Auburn and its ridiculous how many hot girls are here....

Doesn't surprise me, but then again...the drop in intelligence level is pretty absurd too. Those hot southerners just really don't have the brains to keep up with their looks.

I should clarify though...many of the girls here HAVE openly admitted that they are just here for the MRS degree...its actually pretty embarrassing.

What's embarrassing about it?

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 pm

odonnpj wrote:

Do women in the south cook according to the "kill em' and grill em'" book?

worldtraveler

Postby worldtraveler » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:23 pm

At least in my personal experience, law school boys have no game. They may in fact have negative game. I feel it's a fair assumption that for a fair amount of law boys, it doesn't matter how pretty the girls are, because a lot of them probably wouldn't ask the girls out in the first place, or figure out if the girl is interested. That leaves eye candy...which you can get in or out of the law school.

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:31 pm

worldtraveler wrote:At least in my personal experience, law school boys have no game. They may in fact have negative game. I feel it's a fair assumption that for a fair amount of law boys, it doesn't matter how pretty the girls are, because a lot of them probably wouldn't ask the girls out in the first place, or figure out if the girl is interested. That leaves eye candy...which you can get in or out of the law school.

You can also date girls outside the LS. Is there any law school that is both outside a metro area and doesn't have an undergrad institution attached? Maybe those folks might be justified in caring.

lawlover829

Postby lawlover829 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 pm

worldtraveler wrote:At least in my personal experience, law school boys have no game. They may in fact have negative game. I feel it's a fair assumption that for a fair amount of law boys, it doesn't matter how pretty the girls are, because a lot of them probably wouldn't ask the girls out in the first place, or figure out if the girl is interested. That leaves eye candy...which you can get in or out of the law school.

Or you can be like me, and already have a bf from college :) It saves yourself from the law school guyss.

observationalist

Postby observationalist » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:33 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
vttran9 wrote:So what schools have the hottest guys?

Harvard
Stanford
The New York schools (NYU, CLS and Fordham)
Northwestern
the southern schools (Duke, UVA, Vandy, GULC, etc)

Despite all this, my ban on all T14 boys is in effect. They are all horribly bad for my health. :lol: The higher their LSAT score, the worse they are.

AC- lawcest is dating/hooking up with your own classmates. This is like high school all over again, lol.

So you would be amenable to dating Vandy kids? If so I will tell the 1Ls heading up to NY this summer to submit their resume and some stock photos for you and suggest they attend one of the mixers you seem to always be throwing. Let's just hope Vandy doesn't bounce back and tie GULC for T14 this year though or else any eligible bachelors will be covered by your ban.

worldtraveler

Postby worldtraveler » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 pm

lawlover829 wrote:

Or you can be like me, and already have a bf from college :) It saves yourself from the law school guyss.

There aren't a lot of single people in law school. People pair off early. What's the deal with that?

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm

worldtraveler wrote:
lawlover829 wrote:

There aren't a lot of single people in law school. People pair off early. What's the deal with that?

Because even law school people by and large have the sense not to date other law school people. ;)

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:39 pm

This is so credited. I don't know what I can possibly post on here without saying too much, but the person I shouldn't be telling you guys about was certainly obtuse enough. It took him long enough to figure out that I liked him, or else he knew, but took his sweet time asking me out.

Boys.

To Observationalist: I don't think Fordham would ever pick me for that sort of thing, because I'm not impressive on paper. I was a fashion merchandising major, and it's going to take me a while to live that down.

Has Vandy featured you yet? You've excelled at everything!

lawlover829

Postby lawlover829 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 pm

worldtraveler wrote:
lawlover829 wrote:

Lol. Well then if your single, you have to make those guys aware that you like them ;)

worldtraveler

Postby worldtraveler » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:44 pm

lawlover829 wrote:
worldtraveler wrote:
lawlover829 wrote:

Lol. Well then if your single, you have to make those guys aware that you like them ;)

If I like someone, I just ask them out. Considering most men find me intimidating, I am not sure this is the greatest strategy, but it's not like I'm really keen to date people I see everyday anyway.

observationalist

Postby observationalist » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:

This is so credited. I don't know what I can possibly post on here without saying too much, but the person I shouldn't be telling you guys about was certainly obtuse enough. It took him long enough to figure out that I liked him, or else he knew, but took his sweet time asking me out.

Boys.

To Observationalist: I don't think Fordham would ever pick me for that sort of thing, because I'm not impressive on paper. I was a fashion merchandising major, and it's going to take me a while to live that down.

Has Vandy featured you yet? You've excelled at everything!

[blushes, shrugs shoulders and realizes it would be silly to pretend like i didn't just vaguely congratulate myself for being put up on display... ironically with a photo in which i'm blushing because people watching the photo shoot were pointing and laughing at me through the window].

And you are interesting and 'diverse' in the law school sense, and having you up there would undoubtedly provide inspiration for some people who otherwise may think they have no shot. You certainly have a more compelling story than many.

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:50 pm

observationalist wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

Harvard
Stanford
Northwestern

Despite all this, my ban on all T14 boys is in effect. They are all horribly bad for my health. :lol: The higher their LSAT score, the worse they are.

AC- lawcest is dating/hooking up with your own classmates. This is like high school all over again, lol.

So you would be amenable to dating Vandy kids? If so I will tell the 1Ls heading up to NY this summer to submit their resume and some stock photos for you and suggest they attend one of the mixers you seem to always be throwing. Let's just hope Vandy doesn't bounce back and tie GULC for T14 this year though or else any eligible bachelors will be covered by your ban.

I would consider Vandy boys, but unequal relationships are still dangerous. I'm a 91st percentiler, and not really fit consort for someone at the 98th or higher. I enjoy playing social hostess, though, and I generally like southern boys (they're so gallant and chivalrous!) so feel free to send Vandy's finest up here. :lol: Oh, and come visit yourself. When you are up here to see your GF, we'll host a party for you guys.

EDIT: Link, pls?

observationalist

Postby observationalist » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
observationalist wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

Harvard
Stanford
Northwestern

I would consider Vandy boys, but unequal relationships are still dangerous. I'm a 91st percentiler, and not really fit consort for someone at the 98th or higher. I enjoy playing social hostess, though, and I generally like southern boys (they're so gallant and chivalrous!) so feel free to send Vandy's finest up here. :lol: Oh, and come visit yourself. When you are up here to see your GF, we'll host a party for you guys.

EDIT: Link, pls?

Sorry but no link, they have a rotating group of student/alumni bios that randomly pop up when you go to Vandy's website. And any Vandy kids working in NY as 1Ls are likely to be from the northeast... I'm trying to get at least one person interested in interning there through one of our student groups. We'll see.

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:03 pm

observationalist wrote:Sorry but no link, they have a rotating group of student/alumni bios that randomly pop up when you go to Vandy's website. And any Vandy kids working in NY as 1Ls are likely to be from the northeast... I'm trying to get at least one person interested in interning there through one of our student groups. We'll see.

LOL, I'll have to go look for you, then. You guys do get a fair number of northerners, don't you? You'll probably also get Hoff next year. I think Vandy was his first choice, so when he pulls top 10%, that's where I expect him to go. You're graduating, though!

observationalist

Postby observationalist » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
observationalist wrote:Sorry but no link, they have a rotating group of student/alumni bios that randomly pop up when you go to Vandy's website. And any Vandy kids working in NY as 1Ls are likely to be from the northeast... I'm trying to get at least one person interested in interning there through one of our student groups. We'll see.

LOL, I'll have to go look for you, then. You guys do get a fair number of northerners, don't you? You'll probably also get Hoff next year. I think Vandy was his first choice, so when he pulls top 10%, that's where I expect him to go. You're graduating, though!

If he actually gets top 10% and for some reason doesn't decide to stay and reap the benefits of getting a Fordham JD, and if he further chooses to transfer down here, you should plan a visit to see him during football season... fall in Nashville is an excellent time to visit. I write this even though I have yet to do much in the realm of social stuff except going out every night of the Americana Music Festival, during which I was between 10 and 20 feet from John Fogerty for a surprise 2-hour set and sat front row for Chip Taylor, the Yonkers native best known for being Jon Voight's brother and perhaps next best known for being the guy who wrote the song "Wild Thing." Which, surprisingly to me, was originally a country song.

K, enough shameless trolling. But I do like the idea of schools supplementing comprehensive employment information with student profiles of people the school views as representative (at least when they don't make us look all awkward and nervous).

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:26 pm

observationalist wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

If he actually gets top 10% and for some reason doesn't decide to stay and reap the benefits of getting a Fordham JD, and if he further chooses to transfer down here, you should plan a visit to see him during football season... fall in Nashville is an excellent time to visit. I write this even though I have yet to do much in the realm of social stuff except going out every night of the Americana Music Festival, during which I was between 10 and 20 feet from John Fogerty for a surprise 2-hour set and sat front row for Chip Taylor, the Yonkers native best known for being Jon Voight's brother and perhaps next best known for being the guy who wrote the song "Wild Thing." Which, surprisingly to me, was originally a country song.

K, enough shameless trolling. But I do like the idea of schools supplementing comprehensive employment information with student profiles of people the school views as representative (at least when they don't make us look all awkward and nervous).

LOL, you weren't at all. I can raise you one, though. One of my classmates and I went to the final dress rehearsal of Tosca at the Metropolitan Opera. Karita Mattila is such a wonderful actress... she really nails Tosca.

Hoff's at Maryland, though. He could have been admitted here, but he wouldn't go PT. He seems happy, though I know he was upset about it at the time, and I was upset too, because I felt unworthy.

You and your classmates are superstars, though!

Snooker

Postby Snooker » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:34 pm

UT and UVA are sure to be loaded with hotties.

actorlaw

Postby actorlaw » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 pm

start in the south... with miami.

work your way up north.

south = best looking

and... the farther north you get = good personality. get it?

california is a different issue...

jk11287

Postby jk11287 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

I feel like it might be harder to find "eligible" girls to date in law school because there are less people anyway and definitely a higher percentage of people who are married/in serious relationships.

And I sort of agree with girls in the south being generally attractive, but I think that only applies to a singular definition of "hot." If you like the blonde hair/blue eyed/headbands/lily pullitzer dress/country club/horseback rider type of girl, then you're set. If you're looking for the exotic looking hipster...not so much.

Batman2

Postby Batman2 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm more interested in what top 20 schools DON'T have eye candy running around campus. Start naming these schools so I can plan my future.

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:57 pm

jk11287 wrote: If you're looking for the exotic looking hipster...

ITT Rayiner hates on exotic looking hipsters.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”