Best looking female students?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
nolli

Re: Best looking female students?

Postby nolli » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:25 am

No, stanford does not have great looking girls. Well, a few maybe, but not nearly enough to be involved in this discussion. As for Berkeley, forgettuhboutit. But there's clearly a northeast/southern myopia in this thread. There is definitely a strong reverse correlation between ranking and hotness. I've been to a lot of law schools across the country, the best looking female law students have to be at USC and UCLA. If you extend that to undergrad, there wouldn't even be any debate. BU/BC schools of law has some, NYU got a few too, South Carolina law's not too bad, but the LA law schools trump them all.

samer

Postby samer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:26 am

kdawg666 wrote:As a Bears fan, I can honestly say that Briggs is the only good player on the bears defense.

Come on, man, Al Afalava? That guy's a beast! Alex Brown isn't bad. The fact that we lost Urlacher and Tinoisamoa for the year doesn't help much, but the Bears defense has always been a bunch of no-name guys behind a stud middle linebacker making big plays.

actorlaw

Postby actorlaw » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:52 pm

do chicks shave their armpits in denver?

Z3RO

Postby Z3RO » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 pm

ughOSU wrote:Anyone who says that this thread isn't useful and/or that it should not be a factor in where you go to law school is a moron. I went to a small, ugly T20 UG, got too low a GPA for $$ at a T14 law program, and got too little strange ass from chicks looking to have a "college experience". I intend to pay nothing to go to a large state school with a good football team and make up for time lost.

e: yes, I know I'm an asshole. I've come to terms with that. But have you come to terms with the fact that you're not?

Good luck. I went to OSU for undergrad. Lots of chicks, but a T20 UG dude is gonna have a heck of a time adjusting to it. Enjoy your High Street ghetto.

akowis

Postby akowis » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Last edited by akowis on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

superflush

Postby superflush » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Z3RO wrote:
ughOSU wrote:Anyone who says that this thread isn't useful and/or that it should not be a factor in where you go to law school is a moron. I went to a small, ugly T20 UG, got too low a GPA for $$ at a T14 law program, and got too little strange ass from chicks looking to have a "college experience". I intend to pay nothing to go to a large state school with a good football team and make up for time lost.

e: yes, I know I'm an asshole. I've come to terms with that. But have you come to terms with the fact that you're not?

Good luck. I went to OSU for undergrad. Lots of chicks, but a T20 UG dude is gonna have a heck of a time adjusting to it. Enjoy your High Street ghetto.

lol

Tave

Postby Tave » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm

actorlaw wrote:do chicks shave their armpits in denver?

Denver isn't that hippy, and everyone there is very active. And drunk. And it's a young town.

Denver rules. 8)

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:16 pm

I am a Broncos fan. Hasn't been too much to cheer recently, with the whole we're going to lose the last seven games of every season thing we have going on, but good riddance with Cutler, and McDaniels has won me over.

Also, Boulder > Chicago for hot girls.

randyn

Postby randyn » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 pm

akowis wrote:1. Ole Miss
2. Texas
3. Florida

Edit: I base this on UG

Georgia is insane also for UG

Tave

Postby Tave » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of Boulder. A lot of my friends like it, but I much prefer Denver. In fact I think I'd rather live in FoCo than Boulder.

superflush

Postby superflush » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Tave wrote:Denver isn't that hippy, and everyone there is very active. And drunk. And it's a young town.

thats for sure

samer

Postby samer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 pm

VoidSix wrote: Also, Boulder > Chicago for hot girls.

Marijuana really IS everywhere in Boulder, huh?

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm

samer wrote:

It's now obvious you've never been to Boulder.

samer

Postby samer » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 am

VoidSix wrote:
samer wrote:

That was supposed to imply that you must be high to say that Boulder girls are hotter than Chicago girls. Come on, dude, have you seen Chicago women?

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 am

samer wrote:That was supposed to imply that you must be high to say that Boulder girls are hotter than Chicago girls. Come on, dude, have you seen Chicago women?

Have you? They're usually too covered up from the cold.

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am

randyn wrote:
akowis wrote:1. Ole Miss
2. Texas
3. Florida

Edit: I base this on UG

Georgia is insane also for UG

As a UF alum, I def would have to say FSU and possibly UG to Florida in hott chicks

samer

Postby samer » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 am

Pearalegal wrote:
samer wrote:That was supposed to imply that you must be high to say that Boulder girls are hotter than Chicago girls. Come on, dude, have you seen Chicago women?

LOL, witty but it's not ALWAYS cold in Chicago. Nothing is better than Wrigley Field in the Summer. Weather is gorgeous, the women are hot, and the beer is cold. Go Cubbies!

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:34 am

samer wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

LOL, witty but it's not ALWAYS cold in Chicago. Nothing is better than Wrigley Field in the Summer. Weather is gorgeous, the women are hot, and the beer is cold. Go Cubbies!

And Cubs fans wouldn't know about Wrigley Field in the Fall, because by then the Cubs aren't playing anymore.

samer

Postby samer » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:46 am

2003, 2007,2008? Yeah we don't know anything about the playoffs...

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 pm

samer wrote:2003, 2007,2008? Yeah we don't know anything about the playoffs...

In the past 20 years, 4 playoff appearances, 7-11 record in those appearances. Please, as a Cubs fan, don't try to act like the Cubs are something they aren't.

samer

Postby samer » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:12 pm

oneforship wrote:
samer wrote:2003, 2007,2008? Yeah we don't know anything about the playoffs...

In the past 20 years, 4 playoff appearances, 7-11 record in those appearances. Please, as a Cubs fan, don't try to act like the Cubs are something they aren't.

I don't recall ever saying the Cubs were anything. I was talking about the experience of drinking Olde English on a nice summer day at Wrigley. You replied with some comment about how the Cubs never play in the fall. I corrected you. It's not like I'm claiming the Cubs are a powerhouse or a perennial WS contender.

Also, we've got 5 playoff appearances in the last 20 years (big whoop, I know, but your numbers are bullshit). And we're 4-17 in those appearances. Yeah, maybe we're not the Yankees but the Cubs still offer probably the best gameday experience.

samer

Postby samer » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:15 pm

But you did say you're a Cubs fan so you're still good in my book. Here's to hoping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqHTScDBsDU

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:37 pm

samer wrote:But you did say you're a Cubs fan so you're still good in my book. Here's to hoping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqHTScDBsDU

Nah I'm not a Cubs fan, and I said 4 times because 1989 was, in fact, 21 years go. So my numbers are right.

All that said, I've never been to Wrigley, would love to go, and I really was just giving you a hard time.

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:15 pm

samer wrote:
VoidSix wrote:
samer wrote:

That was supposed to imply that you must be high to say that Boulder girls are hotter than Chicago girls. Come on, dude, have you seen Chicago women?

I know what you were trying to imply. And I figured you would only try to imply that if you had never been to Boulder. Even people from Florida State and ASU that come in from out of town are impressed by how attractive our girls are. And even the non-student older women are all in incredible shape as Boulder is one of the best-fit cities in the country.

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:09 pm

samer wrote:
VoidSix wrote:
samer wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Chicago women have nothing on Georgia/Florida girls...

Return to “Choosing a Law School”