Page 2 of 4

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:40 pm
by nixy
Mantrain wrote:"But if you do intend never to be hired by anyone else then that is all probably moot. Some clients will actually care (I would never hire a lawyer who went to a non-accredited school), but many probably won't know the difference. So as long as you're sure you're never going to change your mind about what you want to do, go for it - it's your $15k and time. "

We all have that preference who we will hire for a job. I am likely going to do immigration law and my clients from south of the border will not care where I went to law school. This notion of "laughing at where you went to law school" is a completely immature concept. I have a lot of experience in the law field, not as a lawyer, but tangentially in the work I do. At most courts, and my business often ends up in an administrative law court where my wife acts as my hearing rep, there is a camaraderie on BOTH SIDES and a certain egalitarianism exists in most sectors of law. You wouldn't hire someone who went to a non-aba bc you need to justify your decision to spend booko bucks and that is all. Here is how it is: the scales of justice rest on equality of law -- a law license speaks volumes -- that is at the end of the day what matters. Now yeah if you cannot be self-employed -- if you are always going to be dependent on a paycheck and needing a boss, go to the most expensive name brand law school you can. But as far as laughing at what school you went to -- not the real world and I have been around a half a century and I have a sense of what is important in the real world. When I first graduated from college, before I made the mistake of going to chiropractic college instead of law school and when I was considering law, I remember how important that concept of a brand name law school was -- bc at that time I though in terms of being dependent on what people thought about me and where my paycheck would come from. But in any industry, people gain a reputation based on individual character, and not on the character of their alma mater.

Look, I’m not advocating for laughing at where people went to school or claiming it is or isn’t mature, I’m simply describing what I have actually seen in the profession. You’re making assumptions about the legal profession based on what you’ve seen in other industries and your very narrow second-hand experience, but that’s not a good basis for assessing this. If it’s immature, well, you’re still going to have to deal with it.

Also keep in mind that non-accredited schools are seen as the lowest of the low. People who don’t care if you went to Thomas Jefferson may well look at a non-accredited school differently. It’s not that the education is necessarily different (though in the case of online schools I do think the experience is qualitatively different), but the concern is that someone who went to a non-accredited school did so because it was the only school they could get into, which raises some concerns about ability. Is that fair? Not always, no, but no one *has* to hire someone with a non-accredited degree.

Sure, courts/lawyers who appear in them are often fairly egalitarian and there is camaraderie and some people won’t care. I’m just telling you that some people will. And they won’t say this to your face or indicate it in their interactions with you because they’re polite grown ups.

I’m also not sure why you’re so hipped on the license thing. I’ve taken the bar, it’s a measure of minimum competence and a crappy measure of whether someone is or has the potential to be a good lawyer. I take passing the bar as a given; it’s not an equalizer. Someone is going to have to offer me more than simply passing the bar for me to hire them.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:41 pm
by objctnyrhnr
So OP, you have a cousin, can speak a second language, have some “life experience,” and some anecdotal evidence that somebody makes 500k a year from a law school that is so bad that it shouldn’t exist?

OP you say “why spend x when you don’t have to” or whatever. Your problem is that you aren’t willing to work. I worked a shitty job that I phoned it in at for 2 years in order to put together perfect arguments and puzzles sections, without fail, every time I took the Lsat. There was maybe a 30 point improvement from my diagnostic. Instead of paying for LS, I took a full ride at a tier 1 school. It’s propelled me to fedclerk, biglaw, and career in the public sector.

Now I get that these are not your goals. But let me ask—if shortcutting working at the Lsat and putting in the hours, then getting the 500k/year result was so easy, don’t you think everybody would do it?

All of that said, maybe it works out for you. If you take this idiotic path, I do wholeheartedly hope it works out because the alternative is a brutal outcome that should not be wished upon anybody.

However, in an aggregate/macro sense, K-JD snowflakes like you are the reason that these nonsense schools continue to exist. People don’t even have excuses these days because the info is everywhere, including on this thread. Nevertheless, everybody goes to these schools thinking they will be the anomaly.

Are you really going the be the anomaly, OP?

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:53 pm
by dixiecup
objctnyrhnr wrote:But let me ask—if shortcutting working at the Lsat and putting in the hours, then getting the 500k/year result was so easy, don’t you think everybody would do it?


OP claims to have a relative (making $500k) whose business secrets and practice model he can copy. Seems plausible honestly. It distinguishes him from attorneys who can't figure out the marketing, margins, employee management . . . required to have a successful solo practice.

But you make an excellent point about putting in work to do well on the LSAT. OP, objctnyrhnr is right. If you had a decent undergrad GPA and do well on the LSAT you can go to an ABA school for free. This is really good advice from objctnyrhnr.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:45 am
by Mantrain
"But you make an excellent point about putting in work to do well on the LSAT. OP, objctnyrhnr is right. If you had a decent undergrad GPA and do well on the LSAT you can go to an ABA school for free. This is really good advice from objctnyrhnr."

At my age also, I do not want to expend the resources to go to a traditional law school. I think my age and experience as a practising doctor of chiropractic will help fill in some void of a no-name school but I simply do not have the extra $20k per year given the family I support. But were I young again, for sure I would enrol in the highest name brand school I could. Another poster made the point that this forum is for Top Law schools. So giiven that context, I understand the sentimental pushback against my idea. But again, the scales of justice are equality before the law. Passing the bar in CA -- well it is no easy task. anyone who can do that I think gets respect. that is what speaks for itelf.

edit:

"I’m also not sure why you’re so hipped on the license thing. I’ve taken the bar, it’s a measure of minimum competence and a crappy measure of whether someone is or has the potential to be a good lawyer. I take passing the bar as a given; it’s not an equalizer. Someone is going to have to offer me more than simply passing the bar for me to hire them."

Have you taken the CA bar? Then you do know that the Cal Bar has made dead sure that anyone who passes it is competent to begin the pracctice law? Or was the CA bar easy, a dumb-dumb test? Because I am loooking forward to this being the biggest challenge of my life.


"OP claims to have a relative (making $500k) whose business secrets and practice model he can copy."

I do not think I made the above statement. THis law practice is not owned by me and is a function of that person's personality and skill set. People, even family members who worked years to get somewhere rarely give the farm away for free. At the same time, I do believe this cousin to be a reliable source of professional growth and information. But he will not give me the farm.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am
by nixy
The California bar has such terrible pass rates in part because it has so many terrible/non-accredited schools with students who aren’t equipped to pass. Leaving those students aside, it may still be on the harder end of the spectrum (less so now they went to 2 days instead of three), but it’s still a test of minimum competency and a terrible predictor of who will be a good lawyer. You have to take it to practice as a lawyer, but it doesn’t prepare you to be a lawyer in anyway.

(For instance, it doesn’t test immigration law, at all.)

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:18 pm
by SFSpartan
OP - if you really want to do this, nobody can stop you, but that doesn't make this an intelligent decision. Also, would like to point out that you aren't getting pushback here here because of the name of the website - you're getting pushback because you're trying to get others to sign off on your objectively bad decision.

You also seem to be confusing a lot of things, but the big one is the bar exam. California's pass rate doesn't necessarily mean that the test itself is more difficult (though as someone who passed when it was a 3 day exam, I can attest to the fact that the third day was tantamount to psychological torture). In fact, none of the law on the Bar is particularly hard by itself (the hard part is keeping track of everything). Moreover, the number of terrible attorneys in any jurisdiction, including California, is evidence that the test really is designed to measure minimum competency.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:05 pm
by Mantrain
SFSpartan wrote:OP - if you really want to do this, nobody can stop you, but that doesn't make this an intelligent decision. Also, would like to point out that you aren't getting pushback here here because of the name of the website - you're getting pushback because you're trying to get others to sign off on your objectively bad decision.

You also seem to be confusing a lot of things, but the big one is the bar exam. California's pass rate doesn't necessarily mean that the test itself is more difficult (though as someone who passed when it was a 3 day exam, I can attest to the fact that the third day was tantamount to psychological torture). In fact, none of the law on the Bar is particularly hard by itself (the hard part is keeping track of everything). Moreover, the number of terrible attorneys in any jurisdiction, including California, is evidence that the test really is designed to measure minimum competency.



Seriously, the CAl bar is known as the toughest in the nation. Del and Lousiana may be right there too. Are you going to sit there and tell me that the CA bar is not among the very toughest in the nation, like the top 3 toughest?

How old are you, and what are your professional life experiences? I am curious.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:15 pm
by nixy
Being the hardest in the nation isn’t the same as being hard. Also there’s a difference between being conceptually difficult and just being a lot of work.

Also I already explained why the pass rate is so terrible.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 pm
by Mantrain
The pass rate is terrible bc it has the highest cut-off rate. I think that is a known fact. I just sent a lawyer that I work with an email informing him that I began law school. His question to me had nothing to do with where I am attending. here is his response

"I really appreciate your email. That is awesome that you're going to law school!!! If you ever need help with anything or get confused on a topic like in Constitutional Law or something please call me I might know the answer!! How fun!!"

PS, I am just thankful to be able to study the law and to live in a state that makes it so convenient for me, a middle aged person who cannot spend $20k to do so. I know that my age, expereince, and community networks in place will fill in the gap of a non-aba.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:54 pm
by JohnnieSockran
Mantrain wrote:Seriously I think the idea of having to count on some big law school charging me tens of thousands of for the privilege to study at their institution is cringeworthy. The greatest lawyer in our nation's history did it on his own. And that is what I asked, what does a big name law school or regular law school which charges the same really add to the value of the experience when it is up to each individual to crack the books and pass the bar?

More I think about this, the more I like the idea of doing it on my own. One thing I can say for sure after being in the real world, no one asks what school you went to, except college kids. You get your license and make your mark in the world, or not. And really successful people create their own opportunities - but that license is everything.


Eh, as someone who went to an Ivy league law school, people do still ask where I went to law school. And because of the school I attended, it automatically adds credibility to my name and people are impressed or tend to believe that I am a better lawyer because of it (whether that's right or wrong is for another thread).

Your non-ABA school will likely make it harder to find clients, and in the legal world, almost all lawyers have their law school listed somewhere on their website/bio.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:07 pm
by JohnnieSockran
Mantrain wrote:The pass rate is terrible bc it has the highest cut-off rate. I think that is a known fact. I just sent a lawyer that I work with an email informing him that I began law school. His question to me had nothing to do with where I am attending. here is his response

"I really appreciate your email. That is awesome that you're going to law school!!! If you ever need help with anything or get confused on a topic like in Constitutional Law or something please call me I might know the answer!! How fun!!"

PS, I am just thankful to be able to study the law and to live in a state that makes it so convenient for me, a middle aged person who cannot spend $20k to do so. I know that my age, expereince, and community networks in place will fill in the gap of a non-aba.


Why are you even here? You asked a question: Should I attend a non-ABA law school. Every person has basically called you a moron if you do so, however your mind seems to be made up, and it is your life.

So, I'll ask again, why are you here? It's clearly not for advice.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:19 pm
by SFSpartan
Mantrain wrote:
SFSpartan wrote:OP - if you really want to do this, nobody can stop you, but that doesn't make this an intelligent decision. Also, would like to point out that you aren't getting pushback here here because of the name of the website - you're getting pushback because you're trying to get others to sign off on your objectively bad decision.

You also seem to be confusing a lot of things, but the big one is the bar exam. California's pass rate doesn't necessarily mean that the test itself is more difficult (though as someone who passed when it was a 3 day exam, I can attest to the fact that the third day was tantamount to psychological torture). In fact, none of the law on the Bar is particularly hard by itself (the hard part is keeping track of everything). Moreover, the number of terrible attorneys in any jurisdiction, including California, is evidence that the test really is designed to measure minimum competency.



Seriously, the CAl bar is known as the toughest in the nation. Del and Lousiana may be right there too. Are you going to sit there and tell me that the CA bar is not among the very toughest in the nation, like the top 3 toughest?

How old are you, and what are your professional life experiences? I am curious.


I never said the California Bar wasn't the most difficult bar exam to pass in the nation. It is the toughest to pass, but this is because California has set a higher cut score than every single other state, and emphasizes essays over the MBE more than most (if not all) other states. This doesn't mean that (a) the substantive law on the California Bar is conceptually more difficult than other state's bar exams; or (b) that passing the California Bar Exam is an objectively hard task (spoilers: none of the law on the Bar exam is conceptually difficult to grasp - but there is a lot of it, so it's a lot of work to memorize it all).

I'm not going to get super deep into my professional and educational background because I don't want to out myself. But in broad strokes - I worked in politics at the state and national level for 5 years, then did biz dev for a tech startup for a couple years, and am now 2 years out of law school (with an additional two years of work experience gained by working while I was in school). Feel free to use all of this to explain why you think I'm dumb, naive, etc., as I'm sure that's why you asked the question.

Literally everyone on here has told you that what you want to do is a bad idea, so I'm not sure what you're still doing here. I think you could have gotten a more positive response if you showed some openness to other points of view. For example, given your age, I actually think the best play for you is trying to go to Loyola or USD on a substantial or full scholarship, as that will limit your debt burden, for example, trying to go to Loyola or USD on a substantial or full scholarship. But we never got there because you were busy trying to convince everyone on this thread that you know best. Since you aren't going to listen to any of us, good luck OP - have fun following your dreams.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:29 pm
by nixy
Mantrain wrote:The pass rate is terrible bc it has the highest cut-off rate. I think that is a known fact. I just sent a lawyer that I work with an email informing him that I began law school. His question to me had nothing to do with where I am attending. here is his response

"I really appreciate your email. That is awesome that you're going to law school!!! If you ever need help with anything or get confused on a topic like in Constitutional Law or something please call me I might know the answer!! How fun!!"

1) the California bar pass rate is still dragged drastically downward by the state’s significant number of unaccredited and very low-ranked schools. That is also a known fact. If you take those schools out of the calculations the overall pass rate rises dramatically.

2) again, polite reasonable adults aren’t going to tell you your school sucks, especially when you didn’t tell them where you’re going in the first place. He may not care where you’re going. He may assume you’re going to an accredited school. You have no idea.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:34 pm
by SFSpartan
Mantrain wrote:The pass rate is terrible bc it has the highest cut-off rate. I think that is a known fact. I just sent a lawyer that I work with an email informing him that I began law school. His question to me had nothing to do with where I am attending. here is his response

"I really appreciate your email. That is awesome that you're going to law school!!! If you ever need help with anything or get confused on a topic like in Constitutional Law or something please call me I might know the answer!! How fun!!"

PS, I am just thankful to be able to study the law and to live in a state that makes it so convenient for me, a middle aged person who cannot spend $20k to do so. I know that my age, expereince, and community networks in place will fill in the gap of a non-aba.


Not sure what we are supposed to take away from this email, other than that the attorney you know is being polite. Most people won't tell you that your school sucks unless they know you really well. The exception to this is, of course, strangers on the Internet, because said strangers have no incentive to lie to you.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:35 pm
by Mantrain
Obviously, there are areas of law where you went to school is important. I am not a moron if I go to Non aba. only a moron would say that.
Yes there are many fields that wont be open to me, but there are many that will be. Why am I here? Good question. I wished there was a non-aba forum for us "losers." TThis is USA. We can go to NON aba and prove ourselves in the real world. This is not the good ole boys club of America that we live in.
his is what the atty said who went to UC Davis when I told him of my decision to attend non-aba: He went to UC Davis, he told me this ( i asked him something about contract law).

awesome!! I think it's so cool you're doing this!!!
yes keep them coming anytime!! I enjoy it! :)



So why am I here? Well I do not know but the conversation just seems to keep going.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:04 pm
by JohnnieSockran
Mantrain wrote:Obviously, there are areas of law where the school you attended is important. I am not a moron if I go to a non-ABA school. Only a moron would say that. [Also, nice ad hominem attack]
Yes there are many fields that won't be open to me, but there are many that will be. Why am I here? Good question. I wish there was a non-ABA forum for us "losers." This is the USA. We can go to a non-ABA and still prove ourselves in the real world. This is not the good ole boys club [too many spaces used here] of America that we live in.
This is what the attorney said who went to UC Davis when I told him of my decision to attend a non-ABA school: He went to UC Davis, he told me this [Why are you telling us twice that he went to UC David and that this is "what he told you?"](I asked him something about contract law).

awesome!! I think it's so cool you're doing this!!!
yes keep them coming anytime!! I enjoy it! :)



So why am I here? Well, I do not know but the conversation just seems to keep going.


Because you're trying to defend this objectively bad decision to people who know better (most of the regular posters on this site, in my experience, are not people that overpaid for top law schools and need to justify their decisions, but many went on fairly significant scholarships and don't need to justify their decision, especially to you). Your arguments are further flawed by your lack of basic knowledge of grammar and spelling (see my edits above), so maybe you need to self-study at the grammar school level before you self-study toward a (arguably) meaningless law degree.

We're just trying to stop you from throwing away even only $15k and a few years of your life, only to come back to this site as a 4th time bar taker having then wasted 5+ years of your life, only to become a solo-practitioner making very little money (solo practitioners typically make far less than a solo chiropractor, and you mentioned money as one of the reasons you want to be a lawyer in your initial post).

People are actually just trying to help you, and even though you're getting defensive and pissed at all of us, it doesn't change the fact that the people regularly posting on this site have the knowledge and experience to know that this is a bad decision, and are trying to help you, even if you're convinced that you know better.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 pm
by objctnyrhnr
Mantrain wrote:Obviously, there are areas of law where you went to school is important. I am not a moron if I go to Non aba. only a moron would say that.
Yes there are many fields that wont be open to me, but there are many that will be. Why am I here? Good question. I wished there was a non-aba forum for us "losers." TThis is USA. We can go to NON aba and prove ourselves in the real world. This is not the good ole boys club of America that we live in.
his is what the atty said who went to UC Davis when I told him of my decision to attend non-aba: He went to UC Davis, he told me this ( i asked him something about contract law).

awesome!! I think it's so cool you're doing this!!!
yes keep them coming anytime!! I enjoy it! :)



So why am I here? Well I do not know but the conversation just seems to keep going.


Okay this absolutely has to be a flame.

You win, OP. You riled up TLS with an elaborate and entertaining flame.

Obviously if you want to go to school for free, the credited response is just to do really well on the Lsat relative to the school’s 75th percentile.

Nobody could have read all of this thread, in good faith, and not realize that simple fact.

If you are not a flame, you are very lazy.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:22 pm
by Mantrain
I am not a flame but I have spent way too much time on this topic -- there is no point here except to argue without purpose. My grammar is bc I just type fast and I do not edit. And I will pass the bar before my fourth attempt damit! Plenty of people have (unless I waste my time here in the toplawschool) IMHO Toplaw school is where one learns best -is a personal choice.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:30 pm
by SFSpartan
TBH, if DF were still here, I'd call this a very well executed, entertaining DF thread.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:45 pm
by nixy
There is nothing distinctively similar about those two posts and you sound incredibly paranoid. There’s nothing threatening about what objctnyrhnr said. (And aren’t you the same person who posted the O’Melveny whatever blog in every post a while back?)

Also OP, damn, the attorneys you know all use a lot of exclamation points.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:52 pm
by dixiecup
nixy wrote:There is nothing distinctively similar about those two posts and you sound incredibly paranoid. There’s nothing threatening about what objctnyrhnr said. (And aren’t you the same person who posted the O’Melveny whatever blog in every post a while back?)

Also OP, damn, the attorneys you know all use a lot of exclamation points.


The writing style of Otavia and this person is very unusual. Multiple brief sentences, each separated by a blank line.

Otavia said she "and a bunch of other people" have screenshots of the Debevoise thread. She warned that an expert will "analyze black associate writing samples" to see which black Debevoise associate posted there. That's very threatening. It implies a group of people are planning to identify and punish the black associates. We can't stop racism, but if a few black associates want to have a safe space to vent, someone like Otavia/objctnyrhnr shouldn't be allowed to frighten them. I'm deeply troubled that someone like this works as a lawyer. & yes I am a fan of the O'Melveny blog, and of any other minority or woman who wants to complain.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:03 pm
by nixy
I didn’t say otavia wasn’t threatening. I agree she was. I just don’t think she’s objectnyrhr. It’s not an unusual writing style actually to use paragraphs and calling the OP flame isn’t anything like threatening to analyze writing samples (although that in itself is pretty flame-y).

Also the O’Melveny blogger is kind of an idiot.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:10 pm
by dixiecup
nixy wrote:I didn’t say otavia wasn’t threatening. I agree she was.


You're right I conflated otavia and objectnyrhr in your post. Sorry I've been triggered by that Debevoise thread for a few days now.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:17 pm
by Mantrain
dixiecup wrote:
objctnyrhnr wrote:
Mantrain wrote:Obviously, there are areas of law where you went to school is important. I am not a moron if I go to Non aba. only a moron would say that.
Yes there are many fields that wont be open to me, but there are many that will be. Why am I here? Good question. I wished there was a non-aba forum for us "losers." TThis is USA. We can go to NON aba and prove ourselves in the real world. This is not the good ole boys club of America that we live in.
his is what the atty said who went to UC Davis when I told him of my decision to attend non-aba: He went to UC Davis, he told me this ( i asked him something about contract law).

awesome!! I think it's so cool you're doing this!!!
yes keep them coming anytime!! I enjoy it! :)



So why am I here? Well I do not know but the conversation just seems to keep going.


Okay this absolutely has to be a flame.

You win, OP. You riled up TLS with an elaborate and entertaining flame.

Obviously if you want to go to school for free, the credited response is just to do really well on the Lsat relative to the school’s 75th percentile.

Nobody could have read all of this thread, in good faith, and not realize that simple fact.

If you are not a flame, you are very lazy.


Be honest. Are you Otavi81, the person who wrote exactly like you do, and who made threats against black Debevoise associates complaining of discrimination? You said you and your friends had screenshotted their posts and would use writing analysis to find out who they were, after which you'd do who knows what to them? Was that you?!?!

Otavia81 wrote:I don’t have any aliases.

You haven’t denied that you have aliases here. You haven’t addressed any of the similarities I pointed out.

Instead, you’re attacking. You’re lying on cdotson. You’re acccusing everyone of being sent by Debevois. You’re trying to find out my info. You’re logging in back and forth under your various aliases.

You’re really dumb to think you could keep creating aliases and no one would notice.

Don’t bother having the thread deleted because I have screenshots and so do a bunch of other people.

You better hope your firm doesn’t hire an expert to analyze black associate writing samples against this thread. You’ve messed up.


From http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... &start=100


LMAO, I am not that person. LOL. I am a doctor of chiropractic in San Diego. I have decided to study law in an local non-aba school.

Re: Decision to enroll on NON ABA School

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:21 pm
by JohnnieSockran
nixy wrote:There is nothing distinctively similar about those two posts and you sound incredibly paranoid. There’s nothing threatening about what objctnyrhnr said. (And aren’t you the same person who posted the O’Melveny whatever blog in every post a while back?)

Also OP, damn, the attorneys you know all use a lot of exclamation points.


Na that was Lawposeidon. He seems to have mostly disappeared (hopefully).