RE: Choosing a law school Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
JVwantsaJD

New

RE: Choosing a law school

Post by JVwantsaJD » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello! I am trying to figure out what law school makes the most sense for me. I know there are a lot of factors involved in this decision, but I would love to get some advice on choosing the best law school. At this point, I am looking at Emory, UG-Athens & Tulane. Any advice, thoughts, insight and the like as far as which of the three would I gain the most out of would be great. Thanks in advance everyone!

Mullens

Silver

Re: RE: Choosing a law school

Post by Mullens » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:03 pm

JVwantsaJD wrote:Hello! I am trying to figure out what law school makes the most sense for me. I know there are a lot of factors involved in this decision, but I would love to get some advice on choosing the best law school. At this point, I am looking at Emory, UG-Athens & Tulane. Any advice, thoughts, insight and the like as far as which of the three would I gain the most out of would be great. Thanks in advance everyone!
From the sticky:

In order to receive the best feedback in this forum, please provide as much of the following information in your original post as possible:

-The schools you are considering
-The total Cost of Attendance (COA) of each. COA = cost of tuition + fees + books + cost of living (COL) + accumulated interest - scholarships. Here is a helpful calculator.
-How you will be financing your COA, i.e. loans, family, or savings
-Where you are from and where you want to work, and other places where you have significant ties (if any)
-Your general career goals
-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
-How many times you have taken the LSAT

JVwantsaJD

New

Re: RE: Choosing a law school

Post by JVwantsaJD » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Mullens wrote:
JVwantsaJD wrote:Hello! I am trying to figure out what law school makes the most sense for me. I know there are a lot of factors involved in this decision, but I would love to get some advice on choosing the best law school. At this point, I am looking at Emory, UG-Athens & Tulane. Any advice, thoughts, insight and the like as far as which of the three would I gain the most out of would be great. Thanks in advance everyone!
From the sticky:

In order to receive the best feedback in this forum, please provide as much of the following information in your original post as possible:

-The schools you are considering
-The total Cost of Attendance (COA) of each. COA = cost of tuition + fees + books + cost of living (COL) + accumulated interest - scholarships. Here is a helpful calculator.
-How you will be financing your COA, i.e. loans, family, or savings
-Where you are from and where you want to work, and other places where you have significant ties (if any)
-Your general career goals
-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
-How many times you have taken the LSAT
Okay I can't right now but I will update as soon as possible! Thanks!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”