Only one offer from T15, WWYD? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Mootmath

New

Re: Only one offer from T15, WWYD?

Post by Mootmath » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Rigo wrote:
Mootmath wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:
Mootmath wrote:Given my experience last cycle, I'm not anticipating any other school coming through with an acceptance let alone an offer that would match UCLA's. But that's besides the point...
You applied last cycle too? Why does your experience make you think a 3.68/175+ would not net you any acceptances from any school better than UCLA?

Did you just not even apply to T13 schools? This post smells like flame to me.
I had mid 160s and my apps were late last year as well. Last year I was in the same situation, except only offer I had was Loyola. I applied to a lot of T-13 schools.
Okay is there something preventing you from applying on time? You have not played this well at all...twice.
So just to give you background. First time around my 10-year relationship was ending, that was pretty rough. The second time around (this cycle) my apps were on time, but law schools held them because I was registered for the Feb LSAT. Given life circumstances, I haven't had the opportunity to play this right. Maybe third time's a charm? 8)

Alexandros

Platinum

Post by Alexandros » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Mootmath wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Mootmath wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:
Mootmath wrote:Given my experience last cycle, I'm not anticipating any other school coming through with an acceptance let alone an offer that would match UCLA's. But that's besides the point...
You applied last cycle too? Why does your experience make you think a 3.68/175+ would not net you any acceptances from any school better than UCLA?

Did you just not even apply to T13 schools? This post smells like flame to me.
I had mid 160s and my apps were late last year as well. Last year I was in the same situation, except only offer I had was Loyola. I applied to a lot of T-13 schools.
Okay is there something preventing you from applying on time? You have not played this well at all...twice.
So just to give you background. First time around my 10-year relationship was ending, that was pretty rough. The second time around (this cycle) my apps were on time, but law schools held them because I was registered for the Feb LSAT. Given life circumstances, I haven't had the opportunity to play this right. Maybe third time's a charm? 8)
Apply the day apps open and you'll have much, much better results.

Pure Applesauce

Bronze

Post by Pure Applesauce » Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 am

What is this "t15" being referenced itt?

Also, I would reapply

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Mon May 01, 2017 10:57 am

Pure Applesauce wrote:What is this "t15" being referenced itt?
Basically just trying to capture UCLA in an arbitrary way.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Tue May 02, 2017 1:15 pm

What would yeezy do?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”