NY Law Schools

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
John US Marshall

New

NY Law Schools

Postby John US Marshall » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:00 pm

I just got accepted into NYU with $$ and am currently waitlisted at Columbia. My dad forced me to apply to NY Law since its his alma mater which I hear is an alright law school but I'm leaning towards NYU and Hofstra, I hear its got a real elite torts program. I got a 172 on my LSAT and my dad is gonna try to pull some strings to get me into Columbia but I just get a better vibe at NYU since not everyone is pretentious unlike Columbia. My dad has a bunch of colleagues that went to Columbia and they're super snobbish, I'd rather go to NY Law over that place cause my dad is usually right about these things.

grades??

Silver

Re: NY Law Schools

Postby grades?? » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:02 pm

LOL nice try

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:04 pm

You must be incredibly bored. I suggest you check out the "hobbies" section on craigslist for somewhat better use of your time.

John US Marshall

New

Postby John US Marshall » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:You must be incredibly bored. I suggest you check out the "hobbies" section on craigslist for somewhat better use of your time.

The Craigslist hobbies page is about as dead as the social life of a Columbia law student. Besides the only people on those pages are Columbia grads who weren't able to find anyone to settle down with them cause they're so snobby.

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:12 pm

John US Marshall wrote:
Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:You must be incredibly bored. I suggest you check out the "hobbies" section on craigslist for somewhat better use of your time.

The Craigslist hobbies page is about as dead as the social life of a Columbia law student. Besides the only people on those pages are Columbia grads who weren't able to find anyone to settle down with them cause they're so snobby.

Kewl

John US Marshall

New

Postby John US Marshall » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:
John US Marshall wrote:

Kewl

But seriously bro, you've posted almost 5 times a day over the past 6 months, you do realize that you're gonna have to spend time writing term papers and not posting on a law school board all day, right?!?

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:18 pm

John US Marshall wrote:
Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:
John US Marshall wrote:

Kewl

But seriously bro, you've posted almost 5 times a day over the past 6 months, you do realize that you're gonna have to spend time writing term papers and not posting on a law school board all day, right?!?

Says the guy that went through the effort of making a troll account...I think I'll be fine lol

poptart123

Silver

Postby poptart123 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 pm

2/10

Return to “Choosing a Law School�