UCLA vs. Vanderbilt

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Which door should I choose?

Door 1: Vanderbilt
12%
Door 2: UCLA
80%
Door 3: Retake/Don't go to law school
8%
Door 4: Mid West school is best
No votes

Total votes: 51

lawbunny21

New

Re: UCLA vs. Vanderbilt

Postby lawbunny21 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:26 pm

You made a great choice! GO BRUINS!

Hikikomorist

Platinum

Postby Hikikomorist » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:So I went ahead and e-mailed Dean Schwartz on Monday, asking for a $5k increase with the promise of full matriculation, and just got it granted. Super happy with my outcome; part of me thinks I might have been able to get more, but I was comfortable with an additional $5k so it seemed fair.

Thanks everyone for making an easy choice seem so obvious in retrospect. Really glad I can bring an end to my cycle.

Increase of $5k/year or in total? Either way, I think you did well for your numbers.

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:So I went ahead and e-mailed Dean Schwartz on Monday, asking for a $5k increase with the promise of full matriculation, and just got it granted. Super happy with my outcome; part of me thinks I might have been able to get more, but I was comfortable with an additional $5k so it seemed fair.

Thanks everyone for making an easy choice seem so obvious in retrospect. Really glad I can bring an end to my cycle.

Congrats!!! I think you made the right call!

Also, even if you got $5,000 more than what you got, you would say "man, I probably could've gotten more." It's a never-ending cycle :wink:

Gitaroo_Dude

Silver

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:Increase of $5k/year or in total? Either way, I think you did well for your numbers.

$5k total. And yeah, with the exception of USC lowballing me, I feel like I punched above my numbers the whole cycle.

Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:Congrats!!! I think you made the right call!

Also, even if you got $5,000 more than what you got, you would say "man, I probably could've gotten more." It's a never-ending cycle :wink:

Thanks man! Had my heart set on Vandy for a long time, but thankfully my head won out.

Enjoy Nashville and those awesome new employment stats.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Postby Mr_Chukes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:19 pm

God bless, good on you. See you at a USC, UCLA mixer lol.

Gitaroo_Dude

Silver

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:

God bless, good on you. See you at a USC, UCLA mixer lol.

Thanks man, congrats on USC.

Replace "mixer" with "tailgate" and I'll see you there. :D

Return to “Choosing a Law School�