Personal statement Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Mustafa Backo

New

Personal statement

Post by Mustafa Backo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Dears,

I am a candidate L.L.M student for comparative law at University of San Diego, expected August 2017. I have not applied yet, but I working to prepare the admission requirements, I have done the part of Professional and attorney recommendation letters, whereas I have found my self stuck at the part of personal statement, which I would like to have an impressive and simple personal statement.

Additionally, I have a bachelor's Degree in Law from the University of Damascus, Syria and Master of Business administration from National university San Diego, CA.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mustafa Backo

chicagoburger

Bronze

Re: Personal statement

Post by chicagoburger » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Mustafa Backo wrote:Dears,

I am a candidate L.L.M student for comparative law at University of San Diego, expected August 2017. I have not applied yet, but I working to prepare the admission requirements, I have done the part of Professional and attorney recommendation letters, whereas I have found my self stuck at the part of personal statement, which I would like to have an impressive and simple personal statement.

Additionally, I have a bachelor's Degree in Law from the University of Damascus, Syria and Master of Business administration from National university San Diego, CA.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mustafa Backo
If you have a strong application already, I would say don't try to be impressive in your personal statement but rather just play safe.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”