Deleted

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Rigo

Diamond

Re: ASU/UIUC/Wake Forest/UC Hastings Unique Case

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:47 pm

JohannDeMann wrote:id think very hard about this. attorney routinely wins worst job. if you have a good or alright thing going, i would not change it because of some childhood dream.

Unfortunately OP said he already quit in anticipation of law school, which was not a smart move.

Johann

Diamond

Postby Johann » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Rigo wrote:
JohannDeMann wrote:id think very hard about this. attorney routinely wins worst job. if you have a good or alright thing going, i would not change it because of some childhood dream.

Unfortunately OP said he already quit in anticipation of law school, which was not a smart move.

id get a new job in biotech than. finding a new biotech job will be easier than finding a decent law job from these schools.

tinyvessels

Bronze

Postby tinyvessels » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 pm

If you already quit your job, and can't get it back, then I guess you know what you need to do and what school would be more beneficial to you in terms of cost.

Also, if you already took the LSAT four times, and are still scoring within that range, I don't know if/how retaking would make you improve. It might just be that you hit a wall with your score, and it is what it is.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle, and I hope everything works out for you and your SO.

Return to “Choosing a Law School�