QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
Pragmatic Gun
Posts: 1361
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Re: UCONN v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby Pragmatic Gun » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:32 pm

UVA2B wrote:
Rigo wrote:
UVA2B wrote:
Rigo wrote:I get darascal vibes.

So OP's "have to escape family who is paying for my ill-advised education" is DR's "but I win money in online poker, bro!"

It helps if you picture a :P after every paragraph.


8) 8) 8)


:lol:

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 4409
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:48 pm

pancakes3 wrote:was bmathers the lazy river guy?


Yes he was the Akron guy

baseballfan660
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby baseballfan660 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:12 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:
pancakes3 wrote:was bmathers the lazy river guy?


Yes he was the Akron guy

he ended up sitting out tho, and i believe is now going to penn state dickinson for free, so much better outcome/

Pure Applesauce
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby Pure Applesauce » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am

trebekismyhero wrote:Total aside, does anyone know whatever happened to DaRascal? He was brought up in this thread earlier and I wondered


Also whatever happened to John1990. Does anyone else remember him?

User avatar
Pragmatic Gun
Posts: 1361
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby Pragmatic Gun » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 am

Pure Applesauce wrote:
trebekismyhero wrote:Total aside, does anyone know whatever happened to DaRascal? He was brought up in this thread earlier and I wondered


Also whatever happened to John1990. Does anyone else remember him?


What was his claim to fame? I barely recall him

Pure Applesauce
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby Pure Applesauce » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:21 am

Pragmatic Gun wrote:
Pure Applesauce wrote:
trebekismyhero wrote:Total aside, does anyone know whatever happened to DaRascal? He was brought up in this thread earlier and I wondered


Also whatever happened to John1990. Does anyone else remember him?


What was his claim to fame? I barely recall him


he was going to Touro then St. Johns, then Thomas Jefferson, then dropped out, then never wanted to go. Had a 166 then never took the LSAT, then had only a 152.

tbh I can't remember everything he said bc it was all so confusing, but he might be goat

User avatar
cannibal ox
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby cannibal ox » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:22 am

Pragmatic Gun wrote:
Pure Applesauce wrote:
trebekismyhero wrote:Total aside, does anyone know whatever happened to DaRascal? He was brought up in this thread earlier and I wondered


Also whatever happened to John1990. Does anyone else remember him?


What was his claim to fame? I barely recall him


Went to law school, did a semester (or more, or less, but always under a year), dropped out, reapplied to another school. Sometimes he'd disclose his schools sometimes he wouldn't (I think this was part of his shtick, but I could be misremembering). Would always make a thread asking for advice even though no one has gone to 3 law schools and dropped out and then reapplied.

cavalier1138
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby cavalier1138 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:00 am

I'm feeling nostalgic today, so I thought I'd take us all back to one of Ferris's very first choosing threads.

Note the focus on tax law and the desire to live in VA. Ahh, how time flies.

User avatar
Mikey
Posts: 7309
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby Mikey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:13 am

cavalier1138 wrote:I'm feeling nostalgic today, so I thought I'd take us all back to one of Ferris's very first choosing threads.

Note the focus on tax law and the desire to live in VA. Ahh, how time flies.

They grow up so fast :')

User avatar
UVA2B
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby UVA2B » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:22 am

Mikey wrote:
cavalier1138 wrote:I'm feeling nostalgic today, so I thought I'd take us all back to one of Ferris's very first choosing threads.

Note the focus on tax law and the desire to live in VA. Ahh, how time flies.

They grow up so fast :')


Knowing what we know now makes reading that thread all the more infuriating on an intellectual level.

snw2367
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby snw2367 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 am

cavalier1138 wrote:I'm feeling nostalgic today, so I thought I'd take us all back to one of Ferris's very first choosing threads.

Note the focus on tax law and the desire to live in VA. Ahh, how time flies.


The brief mention of TN/KY though

User avatar
cannibal ox
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby cannibal ox » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:00 pm

cavalier1138 wrote:I'm feeling nostalgic today, so I thought I'd take us all back to one of Ferris's very first choosing threads.

Note the focus on tax law and the desire to live in VA. Ahh, how time flies.



From that thread, talking about his personal statement:

Ferrisjso wrote:I wrote about my favorite racehorse and how he inspired me to never give up.


Absolutely shocked that Ferris is inspired by something that wears blinders.

User avatar
pancakes3
Posts: 5693
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby pancakes3 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:06 pm

sick burn.

User avatar
bmathers
Posts: 866
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby bmathers » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:34 pm

pancakes3 wrote:was bmathers the lazy river guy?

Yeah man, that was me. I stand by my lazy river comment, always. You need to experience it to realize why you need it in your life.

User avatar
bmathers
Posts: 866
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby bmathers » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 pm

baseballfan660 wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:
pancakes3 wrote:was bmathers the lazy river guy?


Yes he was the Akron guy

he ended up sitting out tho, and i believe is now going to penn state dickinson for free, so much better outcome/

You're on top of things, good job. Yes, I am going to Dickinson this fall on a full-tuition waiver and $15k stipend. No offense to Akron, but sitting out and retaking was the correct choice in my situation.

Veil of Ignorance
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby Veil of Ignorance » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:01 pm

bmathers wrote:
baseballfan660 wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:
pancakes3 wrote:was bmathers the lazy river guy?


Yes he was the Akron guy

he ended up sitting out tho, and i believe is now going to penn state dickinson for free, so much better outcome/

You're on top of things, good job. Yes, I am going to Dickinson this fall on a full-tuition waiver and $15k stipend. No offense to Akron, but sitting out and retaking was the correct choice in my situation.

15k stipend? That's awesome, congrats.

User avatar
bmathers
Posts: 866
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Postby bmathers » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:41 pm

Veil of Ignorance wrote:
bmathers wrote:
baseballfan660 wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:
pancakes3 wrote:was bmathers the lazy river guy?


Yes he was the Akron guy

he ended up sitting out tho, and i believe is now going to penn state dickinson for free, so much better outcome/

You're on top of things, good job. Yes, I am going to Dickinson this fall on a full-tuition waiver and $15k stipend. No offense to Akron, but sitting out and retaking was the correct choice in my situation.

15k stipend? That's awesome, congrats.

15k over 3 yrs, so 5k/yr guaranteed. Thank you. This year I heard from an Dickinson alum family friend that they have decided to put alumni contributions towards stipends to attract desired talent, so I guess that I lucked out by waiting a cycle with this as well.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: randomtlsaccount, SolemnMan and 4 guests