Chicago Schools: Loyola v ChicagoKent v Depaul v JMarshall

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
cavalier1138

Platinum

Re: Chicago Schools: Loyola v ChicagoKent v Depaul v JMarshall

Postby cavalier1138 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:45 pm

MrFreshPrince95 wrote:LOLOL thx for the analysis bro

guybourdin wrote:
MrFreshPrince95 wrote:LMFAO. Im not avoiding answering anything. were not on messenger, so obviously im not going to reply right away

as to career goals, i definitely want to run for office, but until then id want to either do corporate, family, or international law. it dont mean much to me (still prefer big over small law tho duhh), but i just want as much $$ as possible. Im def the type to go 110% on social/networking stuff so im just looking for which school will give the best overall help to me getting a job asap.

COA: i got 30k total from loyola, 90k from Marshall, and im still waiting on CK.

Money and running for office are among the worst reasons you could go to law school.

You realize that the post was 100% serious and on-point, right?

snowball2

Bronze

Postby snowball2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:41 am

MrFreshPrince95 wrote:LMFAO. Im not avoiding answering anything. were not on messenger, so obviously im not going to reply right away

as to career goals, i definitely want to run for office, but until then id want to either do corporate, family, or international law. it dont mean much to me (still prefer big over small law tho duhh), but i just want as much $$ as possible. Im def the type to go 110% on social/networking stuff so im just looking for which school will give the best overall help to me getting a job asap.

COA: i got 30k total from loyola, 90k from Marshall, and im still waiting on CK.

As tempting as the Marshall money may be, you'll have more doors open with Loyola (or the others) than Marshall - assuming you can stay in the top 15% or so.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:45 am

MrFreshPrince95 wrote:LOLOL thx for the analysis bro

guybourdin wrote:

Money and running for office are among the worst reasons you could go to law school.

He's not wrong.

timbs4339

Gold

Postby timbs4339 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:48 am

OP: Networking and being super social are not going to get you a high paying corporate law job from any of these schools. I know you think that it doesn't work that way, but it does. Retake.

Return to “Choosing a Law School�