Howard ($$$) vs. Lower T14 ($) Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Howard vs. Lower T-14

Howard
17%
T-14
83%

Total votes: 70

PoopNpants

Silver

Re: Howard ($$$) vs. Lower T14 ($)

Post by PoopNpants » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:43 am

breakbot1 wrote:OP here. Thanks for the replies.

It looks like a retake is in order.

I am more than a bit concerned about job prospects and my ability to break into the top 15-20% if at Howard. On that same wavelength, I also don't want to be a slave to big law just for the chance to service massive loans from a T14.

About the Howard scholly: the only stip is that I remain in the top 50%. They've relaxed them a little in comparison to previous years.
You made the right decision. Good luck on that retake

runinthefront

Gold

Post by runinthefront » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Good luck OP. Very wise choice
Last edited by runinthefront on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flokkness

Bronze

Post by Flokkness » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:18 am

I am more than a bit concerned about job prospects and my ability to break into the top 15-20% if at Howard. On that same wavelength, I also don't want to be a slave to big law just for the chance to service massive loans from a T14.

About the Howard scholly: the only stip is that I remain in the top 50%. They've relaxed them a little in comparison to previous years.
Good to hear. It came off as borderline predatory. I called and told them that's why I was withdrawing and hopefully a lot of other people did too.

FWIW coming from random forum dude--you made the right choice. Hit the LSAT hard and carpetbomb the t14; TLS should print that on business cards and send to every URM 0L. :P

Good luck!

Lacepiece23

Silver

Post by Lacepiece23 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Great decision. You will not regret it. You might regret going to law school altogether tho. Can't make any promises there lol.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”