GW for free or Georgetown full price?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

What say ye?

GW with full scholarship
39
91%
Georgetown at full retail price
4
9%
 
Total votes: 43

User avatar
Wildcard

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:55 pm

GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby Wildcard » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:38 pm

What'll it be?

User avatar
MurdockLLP

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby MurdockLLP » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:41 pm

In order to receive the best feedback in this forum, please provide as much of the following information in your original post as possible:

-The schools you are considering
-The total Cost of Attendance (COA) of each. COA = cost of tuition + fees + books + cost of living (COL) + accumulated interest - scholarships.
-How you will be financing your COA, i.e. loans, family, or savings
-Where you are from and where you want to work, and other places where you have significant ties (if any)
-Your general career goals
-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
-How many times you have taken the LSAT

User avatar
pancakes3

Platinum
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby pancakes3 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Can't go wrong with G/G

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:50 pm

.

User avatar
TheodoreKGB

Bronze
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby TheodoreKGB » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:56 pm

.
Last edited by TheodoreKGB on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jbagelboy

Diamond
Posts: 10223
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby jbagelboy » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:52 pm

GW is very obviously the better choice here

Surprised Georgetown isn't negotiating though

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles

Gold
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:53 pm

MurdockLLP wrote:In order to receive the best feedback in this forum, please provide as much of the following information in your original post as possible:

-The schools you are considering
-The total Cost of Attendance (COA) of each. COA = cost of tuition + fees + books + cost of living (COL) + accumulated interest - scholarships.
-How you will be financing your COA, i.e. loans, family, or savings
-Where you are from and where you want to work, and other places where you have significant ties (if any)
-Your general career goals
-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
-How many times you have taken the LSAT

User avatar
chuckbass

Platinum
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby chuckbass » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:19 pm

jbagelboy wrote:GW is very obviously the better choice here

Surprised Georgetown isn't negotiating though

Yeah there's no way GULC won't offer something to compete with this.

FirmBiz

Bronze
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby FirmBiz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:54 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:GW is very obviously the better choice here

Surprised Georgetown isn't negotiating though

Yeah there's no way GULC won't offer something to compete with this.


The real question here is how much would it take to consider them over the full scholarship

User avatar
TLSModBot

Diamond
Posts: 14842
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:54 am

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby TLSModBot » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Retake

User avatar
mi-chan17

Bronze
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:55 am

Re: GW for free or Georgetown full price?

Postby mi-chan17 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:10 am

GW for free or sticker at GTown? Is this a real question?




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KBradley757 and 8 guests