What school ranking and above is respectable

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
BigZuck

Re: What school ranking and above is respectable

Postby BigZuck » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 am

tier3 wrote:Louis,

If you don't like my posts don't read them.

Can you do us a favor and at least contain them all in one thread then?

The issue is that if you're real, you're being purposefully obnoxious, which makes it hard for people to help you. And if you're a troll, you're not funny. That's not a good place to be.

tier3

Postby tier3 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 am

Zuck,

I'm following the rules. There are different categories for different topics. One category is "Ask a law student/grad, choosing a law school, what are my chances" etcetera. These are all different categories and should be put into the appropriate categories. I'm not sure why you want me to put them all on the same page.

AnonymousAlterEgoC

Postby AnonymousAlterEgoC » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:53 am

tier3 wrote:pancakes,

I'm scoring 173 -176 there are a few that I'm missing but I think it's because I'm tiring toward the end. How does one build up endurance for this test?

Yeah, you're really great about properly sorting your posts. If only there was an area where you could get LSAT prep tips.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 am

tier3 wrote:Zuck,

I'm following the rules. There are different categories for different topics. One category is "Ask a law student/grad, choosing a law school, what are my chances" etcetera. These are all different categories and should be put into the appropriate categories. I'm not sure why you want me to put them all on the same page.

Where are you getting these "rules" from?

For someone so concerned with the rules you didn't seem very concerned about ignoring one of the few actual rules that is spelled out for us:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=237561&p=8097415#p8097415

Can't post in that forum duder: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=189981

I'm just saying keep all the inane questions to one inane thread. Or use the search function. Or be funny.

tier3

Postby tier3 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:59 am

Zuck,

Yes exactly. I was told to ask the appropriate questions in the appropriate category.

You're telling me the exact opposite.

tyro

Postby tyro » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:25 am

T~50 is 'respectable' but generally not worth the cost if you're talking about being stuck $100k. imagine being stuck a huge amount in debt (with juice obv) at Tulane or W&L, etc, and being at the median. you would be basically fucked. maybe you could get a $35k gig out of that. 3 years of hell, a shit job, and a lot of debt....not to mention the fact that law school can be very depressing, considering the people (generally dull) and the way classes are taught (outdated). it's usually a nightmare financially unless you or your parents have some money, and even in that scenario you might end up jobless with 3 years wasted, 20 pounds gained, and a habit for alcohol and uppers.

Betty Smith

Postby Betty Smith » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:26 am

No No No... This is not the way to evaluate it! Who gave this wrong information to you? Is it presumed?

TheSpanishMain

Postby TheSpanishMain » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:12 am

I'm scoring 173 -176 there are a few that I'm missing but I think it's because I'm tiring toward the end. How does one build up endurance for this test?

I know I sure believe it.

Betty Smith wrote:No No No... This is not the way to evaluate it! Who gave this wrong information to you? Is it presumed?

Yes, it's presumed.

What?

tier3

Postby tier3 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:01 pm

imKMart,

Thanks.

KMart

Postby KMart » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:07 pm

tier3 wrote:imKMart,

Thanks.

On the chance that you're real, you have a lot to learn and someone needs to help you out a bit. You never want to be in the place where people think you're a troll.

Sheriff

Postby Sheriff » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:23 pm

I think any school in the T50 is respectable to some degree and won't get you laughed out of the room. There are about three respectable TT''s as well.

Of course, that doesn't mean that any T50 school would be a good choice for you.

EricHosmer

Postby EricHosmer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:50 am

From tier3's "I'm not a test taker" thread:

tier3 wrote:I'm not a multiple question test taker. I will probably score the lowest possible score on the LSAT.

From this thread:

I'm scoring 173 -176 there are a few that I'm missing but I think it's because I'm tiring toward the end.

Troll confirmed.

Wingtip88

Postby Wingtip88 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:53 am

EricHosmer wrote:From tier3's "I'm not a test taker" thread:

tier3 wrote:I'm not a multiple question test taker. I will probably score the lowest possible score on the LSAT.

From this thread:

I'm scoring 173 -176 there are a few that I'm missing but I think it's because I'm tiring toward the end.

Troll confirmed.

How can we petition a mod to ban this asshole? He's clowning us. Straight up.

TheSpanishMain

Postby TheSpanishMain » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm also going to go ahead and call it: Betty Smith = tier3 = GregJames.

A. Nony Mouse
Diamond

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:04 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:I'm also going to go ahead and call it: Betty Smith = tier3 = GregJames.

Sadly, they are all different people - at least, according to their computer signatures, even if they serve the same function here.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”