Notre Dame (90K) or UCI (150K) Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

UCI (150K) or ND (90K)

ND
48%
UCI
52%

Total votes: 31

BigZuck

Diamond

Re: Notre Dame (90K) or UCI (150K)

Post by BigZuck » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:35 am

I guess I would deposit at UCI, but I would really hope that I wouldn't have to actually attend. I think the school itself is dicey as are the lack of ties but the debt doesn't look too bad. I wouldn't do ND at that price.

BentleyLittle

Bronze

Post by BentleyLittle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:51 am

BigZuck wrote:I guess I would deposit at UCI, but I would really hope that I wouldn't have to actually attend. I think the school itself is dicey as are the lack of ties but the debt doesn't look too bad. I wouldn't do ND at that price.
What do you think is a good price for ND?

BigZuck

Diamond

Post by BigZuck » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 pm

BentleyLittle wrote:
BigZuck wrote:I guess I would deposit at UCI, but I would really hope that I wouldn't have to actually attend. I think the school itself is dicey as are the lack of ties but the debt doesn't look too bad. I wouldn't do ND at that price.
I don't know. I mean, it's probably kind of dumb and arbitrary to name a specific number but something between 60-80K is where I would draw the line. I'm probably more debt averse than most however.

thebobs1987

Bronze

Post by thebobs1987 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:32 pm

BigZuck wrote:
BentleyLittle wrote:
I don't know. I mean, it's probably kind of dumb and arbitrary to name a specific number but something between 60-80K is where I would draw the line. I'm probably more debt averse than most however.
I agree with the number above. I think 60-80k is definitely a good mark.

BentleyLittle

Bronze

Post by BentleyLittle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:44 pm

thebobs1987 wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
BentleyLittle wrote:
I agree with the number above. I think 60-80k is definitely a good mark.
Gotcha.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”