monsterman wrote:So far, the top school to which I've been accepted is Vandy. I have a 3.3 and a 170 with one retake left. I've been wait listed at Duke and Penn, and ED held from Northwestern. I'm still waiting on UVA, Michigan, Georgetown, and Cornell.
My question is, should I switch to ED at UVA? I feel like this will increase my chances, though I'm not sure how that looks switching after I applied in early December.
I want Biglaw, or I want to somehow land up working a public interest job in DC. I realize these are very different, but I know UVA gives me a better shot at this than Vandy. I want to end up working in NY DC or a midwestern city like Pittsburgh or Chicago.
I know I'll likely end up paying sticker at UVA, but I assume that's what would happen if I were accepted RD, anyways. I would attend at sticker.
Any advice on this would be appreciated!
I'm curious, how much does a 169 change this, in place of the 170?