Widener vs Villanova vs Drexel vs Temple

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
kaquino

Re: Widener vs Villanova vs Drexel vs Temple

Postby kaquino » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Danger Zone wrote:Defeatist? Or willing to tell the truth? Some honesty from law schools instead of the false bolstering bullshit they typically spew should be refreshing.

Stop encouraging bad behavior.

I'm not telling him to go to Drexel- actually, from my visit, the defeatist vibe is what caused me to look other places.

Like before, OP, It really depends on where you're wanting to practice, and in what context.

Since you didn't mention UPenn as a candidate, I'm assuming BigLaw isn't what you're looking for. I'd look at the specialities and clinics the schools offer, and determine if any of them would be more applicable to your 'end' goal for your future profession.

cinephile

Postby cinephile » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:51 pm

doing_it_in_a_car wrote:
PepperJack wrote:UPenn really is the only worthwhile school. A good friend of mine goes there, is fluent in Arabic and was safely in the top quarter. He's got no job, and feels like a failure. His confidence was destroyed, and he feels like a failure. Under 10% got anything. You're basically going hoping to be valedictorian. The scholarship is nice, but Vegas gives you a 40% or so shot at winning. It'd be much better financially, and the more responsible decision would be to borrow money from the mafia and bet on black. I don't understand why you're so gung ho on law school, and not making the financially mature decision of betting on black.

Are you saying your friend was in the top quarter at UPenn and couldn't get a job?

I feel like this time someone really did confuse UPenn and Penn State.

Danger Zone

Postby Danger Zone » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:53 pm

kaquino wrote:
Danger Zone wrote:Defeatist? Or willing to tell the truth? Some honesty from law schools instead of the false bolstering bullshit they typically spew should be refreshing.

Stop encouraging bad behavior.

I'm not telling him to go to Drexel- actually, from my visit, the defeatist vibe is what caused me to look other places.

I was insinuating that people with your mentality are the reason that law schools fudge their numbers and boast about made up 98% employment stats.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”