Business Law

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Im not a troll and im not insane i don't appreciate the insults and trolling

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9647
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby jbagelboy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:16 pm

john1990 wrote:Im not a troll and im not insane i don't appreciate the insults and trolling


You are a troll, and a bad one. Or you are very lonely.

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 22860
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: Business Law

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:19 pm

OP, you're the one who started with the inappropriate insults. You need to calm down or you're going to be banned again.

The reason people made this thread about the meaning of business law is because it's pretty clear you don't have any idea what business law means, and because no one can advise you on where to attend school if you (and they) don't have a clear idea of what you're talking about.

03152016
Posts: 9189
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 am

Re: Business Law

Postby 03152016 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:22 pm

oh god he's back

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:38 am

A. Nony Mouse wrote:OP, you're the one who started with the inappropriate insults. You need to calm down or you're going to be banned again.

The reason people made this thread about the meaning of business law is because it's pretty clear you don't have any idea what business law means, and because no one can advise you on where to attend school if you (and they) don't have a clear idea of what you're talking about.


I know what business law is I read a 1000 page book on it. It destroyed the thread

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 am

jbagelboy wrote:
john1990 wrote:Im not a troll and im not insane i don't appreciate the insults and trolling


You are a troll, and a bad one. Or you are very lonely.

Im neither a troll or lonely

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 am

Max324 wrote:oh god he's back

Dont even bring it up

03152016
Posts: 9189
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 am

Re: Business Law

Postby 03152016 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:02 am

john1990 wrote:I know what business law is I read a 1000 page book on it. It destroyed the thread

I can't believe I got fooled by your troll posts. I spent like, twenty minutes trying to talk you out of your fantastical plans.

Still, replying was worth it; someone will eventually stumble onto your stupid threads thinking they're real.

IBTL

User avatar
berndie90
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 1:37 am

Re: Business Law

Postby berndie90 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:03 am

Hasn't TLS already decided that T14 is important for everything, therefore T14 is important for business law (whatever business law is)?

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 22860
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: Business Law

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:30 am

berndie90 wrote:Hasn't TLS already decided that T14 is important for everything, therefore T14 is important for business law (whatever business law is)?

In the spirit of this answer... Any law school will prepare you to work with businesses (corporate or not), and there is no need to specialize in anything to do so. So, yes, going to the school with the best employment options that you can is probably the best route to business law. (Whether that's the same as corporate law or not.)

User avatar
guano
Posts: 2268
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Business Law

Postby guano » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:45 am

berndie90 wrote:Hasn't TLS already decided that T14 is important for everything, therefore T14 is important for business law (whatever business law is)?

No, there are exceptions - generally if you get a free ride to a regional powerhouse

User avatar
guano
Posts: 2268
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Business Law

Postby guano » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:56 am

john1990 wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:OP, you're the one who started with the inappropriate insults. You need to calm down or you're going to be banned again.

The reason people made this thread about the meaning of business law is because it's pretty clear you don't have any idea what business law means, and because no one can advise you on where to attend school if you (and they) don't have a clear idea of what you're talking about.


I know what business law is I read a 1000 page book on it. It destroyed the thread

You're wrong.

Based on what I've gotten from you, the business law book you're referring to is probably similar to when I took "business law" as part of my MBA. It was geared toward teaching business people how the law operates, so they can 1) understand what their lawyers are telling them, and 2) not fuck up, by having a general understanding of certain issues that may come up, such as whether the business takes ownership of purchased goods as soon as they've been shipped by the seller, or only when it arrives at the buyer's, or having a general understanding of the difference between a warrant, a statement, and puffery.
That is very different from what a business's lawyer does, and what said lawyer needs to know.

User avatar
bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate
Posts: 13383
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Business Law

Postby bjsesq » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:58 am

How are you still biting?

User avatar
guano
Posts: 2268
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Business Law

Postby guano » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:03 am

bjsesq wrote:How are you still biting?

Hope springs eternal

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Max324 wrote:
john1990 wrote:I know what business law is I read a 1000 page book on it. It destroyed the thread

I can't believe I got fooled by your troll posts. I spent like, twenty minutes trying to talk you out of your fantastical plans.

Still, replying was worth it; someone will eventually stumble onto your stupid threads thinking they're real.

IBTL


I'm at TJSL right now actually. That is the same reason why I respond to your posts

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby unodostres » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Fuck the Yankees and fuck your posts.

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby stillwater » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:02 pm

john1990 wrote:
I'm at TJSL right now actually. That is the same reason why I respond to your posts


the glove fits.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:26 pm

unodostres wrote:Fuck the Yankees and fuck your posts.

Best franchise ever and best 4T poster

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Honestly, john1990s English and convulted life story make me laugh more than anything else on TLS. Every time I think back to Tommy Wiseau of The Room fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4 In case you're not familiar.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:34 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:Honestly, john1990s English and convulted life story make me laugh more than anything else on TLS. Every time I think back to Tommy Wiseau of The Room fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4 In case you're not familiar.


Im not wasting my time with your cr@p SM You've spent like a year wasting your time insulting me. I'm doing better than the vast majority of people so your comment is as stupid as it is inappropriate. I hope you liked your own Youtube video

03152016
Posts: 9189
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 am

Re: Business Law

Postby 03152016 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:51 pm

john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Honestly, john1990s English and convulted life story make me laugh more than anything else on TLS. Every time I think back to Tommy Wiseau of The Room fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4 In case you're not familiar.


Im not wasting my time with your cr@p SM You've spent like a year wasting your time insulting me. I'm doing better than the vast majority of people so your comment is as stupid as it is inappropriate. I hope you liked your own Youtube video

I wonder whose alt you are.

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9647
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby jbagelboy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:53 pm

john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Honestly, john1990s English and convulted life story make me laugh more than anything else on TLS. Every time I think back to Tommy Wiseau of The Room fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4 In case you're not familiar.


Im not wasting my time with your cr@p SM You've spent like a year wasting your time insulting me. I'm doing better than the vast majority of people so your comment is as stupid as it is inappropriate. I hope you liked your own Youtube video


Doing better than the vast majority of which people? Other Thomas Jefferson Law students? The mendicant population of south-east San Diego? Stop deceiving yourself, seriously.

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Max324 wrote:
john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Honestly, john1990s English and convulted life story make me laugh more than anything else on TLS. Every time I think back to Tommy Wiseau of The Room fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4 In case you're not familiar.


Im not wasting my time with your cr@p SM You've spent like a year wasting your time insulting me. I'm doing better than the vast majority of people so your comment is as stupid as it is inappropriate. I hope you liked your own Youtube video

I wonder whose alt you are.


I go back and forth between real and fake too. If he's fake, he's literally brilliant at it.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:47 am

Max324 wrote:
john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Honestly, john1990s English and convulted life story make me laugh more than anything else on TLS. Every time I think back to Tommy Wiseau of The Room fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4 In case you're not familiar.


Im not wasting my time with your cr@p SM You've spent like a year wasting your time insulting me. I'm doing better than the vast majority of people so your comment is as stupid as it is inappropriate. I hope you liked your own Youtube video

I wonder whose alt you are.


Thats not healthy you need to stop stalking me man. Move on

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Business Law

Postby john1990 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:49 am

jbagelboy wrote:
john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Honestly, john1990s English and convulted life story make me laugh more than anything else on TLS. Every time I think back to Tommy Wiseau of The Room fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4 In case you're not familiar.


Im not wasting my time with your cr@p SM You've spent like a year wasting your time insulting me. I'm doing better than the vast majority of people so your comment is as stupid as it is inappropriate. I hope you liked your own Youtube video


Doing better than the vast majority of which people? Other Thomas Jefferson Law students? The mendicant population of south-east San Diego? Stop deceiving yourself, seriously.


I have an accounting degree with a 3.62 GPA. That right there is better than about 75% of my undergrad class and that field is better than many




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Veil of Ignorance and 4 guests