West Virginia UNiversity College of Law

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
IpleadtheFiF

Re: West Virginia UNiversity College of Law

Postby IpleadtheFiF » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:50 pm

The following is a dick move but I must do it.

baileybd2 wrote:Sorry, I've been away for a few days studying to let the pot stir. I guess I should've clarified that I wouldn't mind staying in state (it's quite cheap to live there, beautiful state, family, etc.) but to my understanding of the state financially which is quite low [is your understanding of the state low? The second part of that sentence is confusing.]. I just want to make sure wherever I attend I can carve out a comfortable living for myself. As far as becoming a CPA, that would be fine but I would like to do something else with either business litigation or tax law [Using a comma indicates that the clause following the comma is in apposition, or equivalent to, the previous phrase. Business litigation=/= tax law]. If I could get into a law school, I would like to enroll in their grad school for accounting too while in In the law school.

I understand that people tend to relax their adherence to grammatical rigidity within informal means of communication, but I get the feeling that the previous mistakes were unintentional. If my assumption is true, I wanted to bring attention to your writing ability. Law school admissions officers will throw your application in the trash if you write with poor spelling and grammar.

phillywc

Postby phillywc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 am

IpleadtheFiF wrote:The following is a dick move but I must do it.

baileybd2 wrote:Sorry, I've been away for a few days studying to let the pot stir. I guess I should've clarified that I wouldn't mind staying in state (it's quite cheap to live there, beautiful state, family, etc.) but to my understanding of the state financially which is quite low [is your understanding of the state low? The second part of that sentence is confusing.]. I just want to make sure wherever I attend I can carve out a comfortable living for myself. As far as becoming a CPA, that would be fine but I would like to do something else with either business litigation or tax law [Using a comma indicates that the clause following the comma is in apposition, or equivalent to, the previous phrase. Business litigation=/= tax law]. If I could get into a law school, I would like to enroll in their grad school for accounting too while in In the law school.

I understand that people tend to relax their adherence to grammatical rigidity within informal means of communication, but I get the feeling that the previous mistakes were unintentional. If my assumption is true, I wanted to bring attention to your writing ability. Law school admissions officers will throw your application in the trash if you write with poor spelling and grammar.

Scoobz?

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 am

phillywc wrote:

Scoobz?

i think you may have me confused with the other scoobz. dont worry it's a common mistake

phillywc

Postby phillywc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 am

scoobers wrote:
phillywc wrote:Scoobz?

i think you may have me confused with the other scoobz. dont worry it's a common mistake

baileybd2

Postby baileybd2 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:57 am

Yep, I suck

Oxcart

WVU Law

Postby Oxcart » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:38 pm

By now the OP (or others who have read this) know a little more about their cycle. If anyone has any questions about Morgantown, I can try to answer them for you.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”