Case Western Reserve vs. University of Kentucky

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Re: Case Western Reserve vs. University of Kentucky

Postby 20141023 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Last edited by 20141023 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Case Western Reserve vs. University of Kentucky

Postby Cicero76 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:45 pm

BigZuck wrote:
Cicero- I hear you brother, lots of people here are trying to get into Yale and some of them even manage to luckbox their way in ( ;) ). But still, TLS is a lot more than a place for the Pacifica's of the world to exchange application tips with each other and to console each other when they only get a Butler. For example, if you google "LSAT studying" then TLS is the second link and has a ton of links on the first page. I'm sure all types of people stumble over here and not everyone is striving to (or neccessarily needs to IMO) go to a T14. And really, I'm not sure where else there is for people to go even if they are just trying to get into a school like the University of Alabama on a full ride. There is no and things like the LSAT forum here are the best around. Basically all law school applicants have to come here if they want the best advice, methods, etc. I'm all for people going to school in the best possible situation for themselves and I'm totally down with TLS being for people trying to get into the very top schools but I think there's definitely room to give advice for people who "only" want to go to a strong regional school.

Tl;dr- ;)

I understand where you're coming from. The two things I'd say in response are that 1) most advice on this site, even if intended for T14 strategies, is helpful and applicable to strong regional applications, and 2) Case Western is no University of Alabama. The huge bias on TLS against overpriced traps is totally justified and helps save people from making huge mistakes.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”