Notre Dame Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

What Should I Do?

GO!!! "Yolo"
29%
You'd be insane to go
71%

Total votes: 72

Clearly

Gold

Re: Notre Dame

Post by Clearly » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:03 pm

NYstate wrote:
DaRascal wrote:Ima hustler Ima Ima hustler.

Retake sounds good, Zuck, but I'm definitely ready to work hard and put the booze and games away so I just wonder if this could be a good chance to go in there like Alabama and kick some ass. I doubt it though.........

K, thanks for all the advice guys. I just wanted someone to sell me on Notre Dame at sticker price. (Still time to do that if you can pitch it to me by next Friday)
Just read through the Vale of Tears thread for a glimpse of the reality of hiring. Most of those posters went to schools that are much better than Notre Dame.
You need a reality check.
Check ya self before you debt ya self.

ManoftheHour

Gold

Post by ManoftheHour » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:46 am

DaRascal wrote:Ima hustler Ima Ima hustler.

Retake sounds good, Zuck, but I'm definitely ready to work hard and put the booze and games away so I just wonder if this could be a good chance to go in there like Alabama and kick some ass. I doubt it though.........

K, thanks for all the advice guys. I just wanted someone to sell me on Notre Dame at sticker price. (Still time to do that if you can pitch it to me by next Friday)
If you're a true hustler, then hustle yourself to a job, take another year off, and then haul ass on the LSAT studying. If you can't hustle your way to a decent job now, then there's no way you're going to be able to get something out of law school (if you should fail, which I'm not saying you will but it is a risk).

Dr. Dre

Gold

Post by Dr. Dre » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 am

retake for MOAR $$$, cop those catholic beezys, profit

ndirish2010

Gold

Post by ndirish2010 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Paying sticker outside the T13 (arguably T6) is a dumb idea.

froglee

New

Post by froglee » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:20 am

"GO!!! "Yolo"

This is a terrible option. Anyone who voted for this option should go hang himself/herself. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Informative

Bronze

Post by Informative » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 am

Notre Dame is a fine choice of law school if 1) you want to work in Indiana/Illinois/Ohio and 2) you get a scholarship. ND is not as competitive with top vault firms compared to similarly ranked schools on the coasts (USC/UCLA, BC/BU, Fordham). That being said, if you want to work in the midwest, Notre Dame is a very good option. The schools has great name recognition thanks to a good undergraduate program and it has a beautiful, albeit remote, campus. If you're already a young professional, you'll likely hate moving out of a big city to live in Indiana for three years, but if you're going straight through, you may enjoy the experience.

In the end, there are some benefits and cons about Notre Dame. But at the end of the day, you are crazy to attend ND at sticker.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”