"Hopelessly Deadlocked" b/w 2 Schools Ranked in USN's Top 4

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
sinfiery

Re: "Hopelessly Deadlocked" b/w 2 Schools Ranked in USN's Top 4

Postby sinfiery » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:22 pm

EVO 4g LTE, that large screen 8) . Also, the last 5 months of posts on TLS are from my phone so I've had practice

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

francesfarmer wrote:
Monochromatic Oeuvre wrote:
francesfarmer wrote:
Monochromatic Oeuvre wrote:Who was butthurt? I'm trolling this thread because you're allowed to troll a thread that started off with a ridiculous OP. It's in the Constitution or something.

I don't give any more of a shit about CLS than I'm legally obliged to. And I imagine sinfiery doesn't care either.

I for one am extremely butthurt about a lot of things.

As I said ITT, the best of CCN will be determined three years from now, by a 24-year-old girl in a club who's been carrying her heels all over the dance floor for the past hour, dropped out of school after three semesters of a comm degree, puked in her purse a half-hour earlier, and thinks I'm Ryan Reynolds because I have the same haircut as him.

As a woman, I look forward to comparing with my other high-powered lady friends how effective at repelling men we are just by namedropping our respective graduate/professional schools. I look forward to those (very special) olympics.

Also: three years from now, said 24 year old girl will still be a year older than you.

Ha, this is a pretty funny post.

Mono, are you really only 20?

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm

sinfiery wrote:EVO 4g LTE, that large screen 8) . Also, the last 5 months of posts on TLS are from my phone so I've had practice

Damn, dude.

Did I just watch the CNET review of your phone? Hell yes. I'm a little phone-obsessed since I decided to shop for a new phone a few months ago. Ended up going with the Samsung S4, but almost got the HTC One, from the same company as your phone.

To bring this back to the thread (not the OP, of course), I am dying to get into either CLS or NYU.

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 pm

echamberlin8 wrote:
sinfiery wrote:EVO 4g LTE, that large screen 8) . Also, the last 5 months of posts on TLS are from my phone so I've had practice

Damn, dude.

Did I just watch the CNET review of your phone? Hell yes. I'm a little phone-obsessed since I decided to shop for a new phone a few months ago. Ended up going with the Samsung S4, but almost got the HTC One, from the same company as your phone.

To bring this back to the thread (not the OP, of course), I am dying to get into either CLS or NYU.

i learned today ITT from chromedoutoeuvre that NYU is TTT. you want that CLS swag

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Explain your name bro

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 pm

sinfiery wrote:Explain your name bro

me or mononucleuosis?

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 pm

stillwater wrote:
echamberlin8 wrote:

Damn, dude.

i learned today ITT from chromedoutoeuvre that NYU is TTT. you want that CLS swag

Good point. My dad went to grad school there, too. Plus I visited it and loved it. Like some of the other people I've seen posting in here, I don't like NYU's neighborhood and would honestly much prefer to live uptown.

And, sinfiery, you talking about my name?

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:40 pm

stillwater wrote:
sinfiery wrote:Explain your name bro

me or mononucleuosis?

Both

Though his confuses me more

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:43 pm

echamberlin8 wrote:

Nah, but you should use your minor to impart some wisdom ITT:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=212178&start=325

Also, hope you come to NYU because I need a bro to geek out with about films and phones

Monochromatic Oeuvre

Postby Monochromatic Oeuvre » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:44 pm

stillwater wrote:
echamberlin8 wrote:

Damn, dude.

I can confirm this is the case. When you're attempting to overcompensate for whiffing at OCI, you want to be able to tell the manager at your local Burger King that your law school was top 4. If you can only tell him you were top 6, he'll never promote you to the register.

Monochromatic Oeuvre

Postby Monochromatic Oeuvre » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Also, my name comes from here:

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm

sinfiery wrote:
echamberlin8 wrote:

Nah, but you should use your minor to impart some wisdom ITT:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=212178&start=325

Also, hope you come to NYU because I need a bro to geek out with about films and phones

Just added a real rough top 10 films list to that thread.

Sure, I'd love to come to NYU, and those are some of my biggest interests for sure. Are you already in at NYU?

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Yep. Apartment and everything. Lol at the rent but whatever, ill ignore the loan payments for 38 months

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

I only read the OP and the most recent post in this thread.

Cliffs on how this thread got to be 5 pages?

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

I have yet to take the LSAT, so we shall see how that goes in October. I've been pushing it off forever. Was originally going to apply to law school last year, but work got in the way of it (paralegal at a DC BigLaw firm). I have a 3.7 GPA, though, so if I get a good enough LSAT I think I'm in the running for NYU. But then again, getting that LSAT score is easier said than done.... :cry:

untar614

Postby untar614 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

sinfiery wrote:
/t6 for life :D

u transferring to Penn after 1L?

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:01 pm

BigZuck wrote:I only read the OP and the most recent post in this thread.

Cliffs on how this thread got to be 5 pages?

There was lots of bashing of the OP's humblebragging and "verbose" writing style, as well as a lot of CLS vs. NYU fighting.

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

echamberlin8 wrote:I have yet to take the LSAT, so we shall see how that goes in October. I've been pushing it off forever. Was originally going to apply to law school last year, but work got in the way of it (paralegal at a DC BigLaw firm). I have a 3.7 GPA, though, so if I get a good enough LSAT I think I'm in the running for NYU. But then again, getting that LSAT score is easier said than done.... :cry:

Goodluck! A lot of amazing info to help you get where you need to be on the LSAT in the LSAT prep fourm (I'm sure your aware)
never a bad idea to hold off on being massively indebt for law school

untar614 wrote:
sinfiery wrote:

:o :lol:
This is gonna be a long 3 years as I develop my homerism

smaug_

Postby smaug_ » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:Fuck you people for keeping this at the top of my "View Your Post" page for no good reason.

There aren't enough eyeroll and handjob motion gifs in the world to do justice to the amount of idiotic circle-jerkery in this thread.

JFC.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(I tried.)

Monochromatic Oeuvre

Postby Monochromatic Oeuvre » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 pm

untar614 wrote:
sinfiery wrote:

Trolololol

John_rizzy_rawls

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 pm

:lol:

I love you Hibiki.

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:27 pm

sinfiery wrote:
echamberlin8 wrote:I have yet to take the LSAT, so we shall see how that goes in October. I've been pushing it off forever. Was originally going to apply to law school last year, but work got in the way of it (paralegal at a DC BigLaw firm). I have a 3.7 GPA, though, so if I get a good enough LSAT I think I'm in the running for NYU. But then again, getting that LSAT score is easier said than done.... :cry:

Goodluck! A lot of amazing info to help you get where you need to be on the LSAT in the LSAT prep fourm (I'm sure your aware)
never a bad idea to hold off on being massively indebt for law school

untar614 wrote:
sinfiery wrote:

:o :lol:
This is gonna be a long 3 years as I develop my homerism

Thank you, sir.

I'm getting pretty sick of working as a paralegal. It's pretty frustrating to work so closely with lawyers who work at a big firm in a job that I want, but then forever be stuck as a paralegal. The lawyers here seem so much more...normal than the paralegals, the older ones of which are very, very unhappy.

soj

Postby soj » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:00 pm

echamberlin8 wrote:I'm getting pretty sick of working as a paralegal. It's pretty frustrating to work so closely with lawyers who work at a big firm in a job that I want, but then forever be stuck as a paralegal. The lawyers here seem so much more...normal than the paralegals, the older ones of which are very, very unhappy.

:shock:

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 am

soj wrote:
echamberlin8 wrote:I'm getting pretty sick of working as a paralegal. It's pretty frustrating to work so closely with lawyers who work at a big firm in a job that I want, but then forever be stuck as a paralegal. The lawyers here seem so much more...normal than the paralegals, the older ones of which are very, very unhappy.

:shock:

Crazy, right? Maybe I should've replaced "normal" with "happy," but in my experience the career paralegals at a BigLaw firm are very unhappy about their jobs.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Let's try and keep this on topic.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”