Cardozo vs. Brooklyn vs. Rutgers-Newark

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
BigZuck

Re: Cardozo vs. Brooklyn vs. Rutgers-Newark

Postby BigZuck » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:58 am

treeey86 wrote:I am an entertainment lawyer giving advice.

So then since you are an "entertainment lawyer" you must know what "entertainment law" is. Please enlighten us. Because everything I have read on here makes it look like a flame to get kids to sign on to crap schools for life-ruinous amounts of debt.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Monochromatic Oeuvre wrote:All of these schools suck and you should retake the LSAT and reapply.

What you want to hear is not always what you need to hear.

This.

rad lulz wrote:
Smjocn wrote:Why can't you just not respond? Just because the issue is black and white in your opinion doesn't mean you need to force that opinion on other people. I want actual advice please.

This is like asking someone whether you should voluntarily cut off your foot or you hand

And this.

Don't go to any of these schools without a full ride. And even then, retake and go to a better school with better scholarship money is still TCR.

North

Postby North » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 pm

BigZuck wrote:

So then since you are an "entertainment lawyer" you must know what "entertainment law" is. Please enlighten us. Because everything I have read on here makes it look like a flame to get kids to sign on to crap schools for life-ruinous amounts of debt.

Yeah. I get the sense that -- as with 'sports law' -- kids who go to law school to practice 'entertainment law' think that means they'll get to chill at clubs, roll around NY with Lady GaGa, and type up a contract on their Mac every few weeks.

treeey86

Postby treeey86 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:12 am

North wrote:
BigZuck wrote:

Yeah. I get the sense that -- as with 'sports law' -- kids who go to law school to practice 'entertainment law' think that means they'll get to chill at clubs, roll around NY with Lady GaGa, and type up a contract on their Mac every few weeks.

I'll try to post something within the next day or so.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”