Cornell vs Berkeley

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Cornell or Berkeley?

Cornell (sticker)
25
35%
Berkeley (sticker)
47
65%
 
Total votes: 72

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Micdiddy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:12 am

sinfiery wrote:
empyreanrrv wrote:Why are people endorsing Cornell or Berkeley at sticker? This shit is like 300k, isn't it? Even Biglaw can't really pay that debt off-- or am I missing something? So far Zuck's 'retake' is the only one I've seen and the only thing that seems to work with the rest of TLS wisdom. Does OP have significant savings and why is retake not the best option? OPs LSAT is 167 iirc.

OP is one of us and we refuse to let the class of 2017 take em.


Haha. Legitimate reason to give slightly suspect advice?
But in reality, I think the assumption is that op implicitly knows retaking is likely TCR (which may be a false assumption based on post count and previous encounters with op, but is probably not).

Real Madrid
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Real Madrid » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:27 am

Dr. Dre wrote:Berkeley is TTT compared to Cornell.

Fuck da US News Rankings.


Next time we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Dr. Dre » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 am

Real Madrid wrote:Next time we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.


next time you want my opinion you will give me my opinion?

Real Madrid
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Real Madrid » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 am

Dr. Dre wrote:
Real Madrid wrote:Next time we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.


next time you want my opinion you will give me my opinion?


Exactly.

BigZuck
Posts: 10859
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby BigZuck » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 am

Real Madrid wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
Real Madrid wrote:Next time we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.


next time you want my opinion you will give me my opinion?


Exactly.


So glad I'm not smart/cool enough to get into Berkeley. I mean, the butt hurt oozing from the student body is bad enough. But to have to go to school with someone like Real Madrid? That really would be the worst.

GL iMisto, let us know what you ultimately decide!

Real Madrid
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Real Madrid » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am

BigZuck wrote:
Real Madrid wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
Real Madrid wrote:Next time we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.


next time you want my opinion you will give me my opinion?


Exactly.


So glad I'm not smart/cool enough to get into Berkeley. I mean, the butt hurt oozing from the student body is bad enough. But to have to go to school with someone like Real Madrid? That really would be the worst.

GL iMisto, let us know what you ultimately decide!


On the contrary, you're way too cool for Berkeley (and TLS for that matter).

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Dr. Dre » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 am

Barcelona > Real Madrid

UT > YouSee Berkeley

Cornell > YouSee Berkeley

User avatar
twinkletoes16
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby twinkletoes16 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Getting this back on topic...imisto, let us know what you decide!

User avatar
iMisto
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby iMisto » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks for the advice ladies!

After looking deep into my little heart, I have to go with Berkeley. Outside of NYC, I never want to live on the east coast again. :mrgreen:


WestCoastBoy4Life

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Lavitz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:46 pm

iMisto wrote:Thanks for the advice ladies!

After looking deep into my little heart, I have to go with Berkeley. Outside of NYC, I never want to live on the east coast again. :mrgreen:


WestCoastBoy4Life

Now to add another failure for me this cycle:

  • Could not convince Cornell's #1 fan to attend Cornell

:lol: Oh well.


Congrats! I'm sure you'll be happy there. And say hi to twinkle for us. :)

Big Dog
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Big Dog » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 pm

also a fail for the anti-UC doctor..... :mrgreen:

BigZuck
Posts: 10859
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby BigZuck » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Way to go, frozen hellscape. When even iMisto refuses to attend, you know there is something wrong with Ithaca.

Good luck iMisto. Can't say I'm not a little sad for Cornell though.

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Lavitz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 pm

BigZuck wrote:Way to go, frozen hellscape. When even iMisto refuses to attend, you know there is something wrong with Ithaca.

Good luck iMisto. Can't say I'm not a little sad for Cornell though.

We're fine, thanks.

BigZuck
Posts: 10859
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby BigZuck » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Lavitz wrote:
BigZuck wrote:Way to go, frozen hellscape. When even iMisto refuses to attend, you know there is something wrong with Ithaca.

Good luck iMisto. Can't say I'm not a little sad for Cornell though.

We're fine, thanks.


I was joking. I like Cornell and I was serious about being a little sad for its/your guys' loss

User avatar
iMisto
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby iMisto » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Haha! You guys are amazing.

I will always have a special place in my heart for Cornell and Ithaca.

User avatar
Lincoln
Posts: 1029
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Re: Cornell vs Berkeley

Postby Lincoln » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:39 pm

iMisto wrote:Haha! You guys are amazing.

I will always have a special place in my heart for Cornell and Ithaca.


You'll probably see all these guys 2L summer in some anonymous office tower in midtown.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest