Harvard ($100K) vs UVA (near 0)

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Harvard vs UVA

Poll ended at Thu May 30, 2013 2:03 am

Harvard ($100K)
89%
UVA (near 0)
11%

Total votes: 131

Dr. Dre

Re: Harvard ($100K) vs UVA (near 0)

Postby Dr. Dre » Tue May 28, 2013 12:04 am

This thread fucking sucks ..... Btw, Yale >>> harvard > Stanford ...is the credited response

jbagelboy

Postby jbagelboy » Tue May 28, 2013 12:27 am

Dr. Dre wrote:This thread fucking sucks ..... Btw, Yale >>> harvard > Stanford ...is the credited response

Your input Doctor, as always, is ever so graciously appreciated :)

jbagelboy

Postby jbagelboy » Tue May 28, 2013 12:28 am

bruin91 wrote:
TrialLawyer16 wrote:
0831kf wrote:If you haven't been poor, you don't have fear of having that much debt... I have been poor for a long time and I do know what it feels like... unfortunately. Never ever ever want to go back to such life, not especially for my future family.

In the midst of all this bickering that is pretty much guaranteed to occur when a thread is created on this site, I would like to take the time to congratulate you on almost assuredly changing the future of your family, regardless of where you choose to attend. People like you are what this country is about and what wars have been fought for and I'm extremely proud, especially today on Memorial Day, to see someone accomplish what you have. Good job - you have made good decisions up until this point and I'm sure you'll make the best one this time as well.

+1

+2. You've created wonderful options for yourself and your family, and you cant go truly wrong here

NoWorries

Postby NoWorries » Tue May 28, 2013 1:14 am

TrialLawyer16 wrote:
0831kf wrote:If you haven't been poor, you don't have fear of having that much debt... I have been poor for a long time and I do know what it feels like... unfortunately. Never ever ever want to go back to such life, not especially for my future family.

In the midst of all this bickering that is pretty much guaranteed to occur when a thread is created on this site, I would like to take the time to congratulate you on almost assuredly changing the future of your family, regardless of where you choose to attend. People like you are what this country is about and what wars have been fought for and I'm extremely proud, especially today on Memorial Day, to see someone accomplish what you have. Good job - you have made good decisions up until this point and I'm sure you'll make the best one this time as well.

This guy is definitely in a good position and sounds like a great dude. That said, no wars had to be fought for him to be this great dude.

TrialLawyer16

Postby TrialLawyer16 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:11 am

NoWorries wrote:
TrialLawyer16 wrote:

This guy is definitely in a good position and sounds like a great dude. That said, no wars had to be fought for him to be this great dude.

And the bickering continues... Unreal smh

Dr. Dre

Postby Dr. Dre » Wed May 29, 2013 12:00 am

PDaddy wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
PDaddy wrote:It's the biggest, baddest badass school on the planet!

nope. Yale is.

If you're socially retarded and need to work in some top-secret government think-tank, or have aspirations of (a) teaching or (b) serving as a CNN legal analyst, then I suppose someone, somewhere might consider Yale to be the best. Even under those conditions, its questionable.

For producing real lawyers who actually PRACTICE law and make a real difference on a day-to-day basis, there's no question that Harvard is the best, always has been the best, and probably will be the best until well after we TLSers are gone.

Making any "real difference" to this world with a JD is a huge flame.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”