Need Some Advice: LSU (w/scholly) vs Miami

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Clearly

Re: Need Some Advice: LSU (w/scholly) vs Miami

Postby Clearly » Mon May 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:I wouldn't consider LSU a TTT. Just cause it is not ranked so high doesn't mean shit.

THe UC law skewls are ranked too damn high. I guess the US NEWS just likes schools in liberal states. . .

Lol, you are aware what "TTT" means right?

jbagelboy

Postby jbagelboy » Mon May 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:I wouldn't consider LSU a TTT. Just cause it is not ranked so high doesn't mean shit.

THe UC law skewls are ranked too damn high. I guess the US NEWS just likes schools in liberal states. . .

Lol, you are aware what "TTT" means right?

Dre, it doesn't matter what you "consider" it since tiers were established by USNWR = ranking (although they stopped even grouping into four tiers, now its just T100 and other, so the entire concept of "TTT" is obsolete).

That being said, LSU actually ranks b/t 75 and 80 most years, so you're right its not TTT by the book. It's a Tier 2 regional school. I apologize.

Dr. Dre

Postby Dr. Dre » Mon May 20, 2013 6:03 pm

the new definition of TTT has been refined to say that a school is TTT only if its placement is terrible and grads are being shitted out with a mountain load of debt and no jerb.

jbagelboy

Postby jbagelboy » Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:the new definition of TTT has been refined to say that a school is TTT only if its placement is terrible and grads are being shitted out with a mountain load of debt and no jerb.

fair

Return to “Choosing a Law School”