UCLA vs Georgetown vs Northwestern (maybe) Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
lebronjames

New

Re: UCLA vs Georgetown vs Northwestern (maybe)

Post by lebronjames » Thu May 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Haha thanks for the insight jbagelboy. So was I.

jbagelboy

Diamond

Post by jbagelboy » Thu May 16, 2013 2:08 pm

lebronjames wrote:Haha thanks for the insight jbagelboy. So was I.
anytime, just here to help

BigZuck

Diamond

Post by BigZuck » Thu May 16, 2013 2:10 pm

jbagelboy wrote:
lebronjames wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
jbagelboy wrote: Lol. SOS calling out the big guns
I'm sure you could explain it to him just as well but if another stupid 0L says something in this thread he just might explode and destroy our beautiful little echo chamber.
lol. I'm glad you've finally come around BigZuck. Too bad none of this is deterministic. I guess that's why I liked math so much. Anyway, apologies if I ruffled anyone's feathers. I do think there's a great reason to be pragmatic, especially with the weakened economy. I guess, in the end, I'm just not a fan of "HYS(CCN) or BUST"!
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Maybe I'm way off base.

No, I'm right.
Naw man, I have seen the light. You and McDiddy can go echo into each other's chambers for all I care but from now on I won't be spewing any of that stupid, baseless 0L advice.

But as soon as I finally find out what a tort is it's on baby! Late August I will come back with a vengeance because once I am a numbered L I will finally know what I'm talking about.

BigZuck

Diamond

Post by BigZuck » Thu May 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Seriously though, I think it's hardly T6 or bust, it's just all about choosing a school that makes sense with one's job aspirations and that carries an acceptable debt level. The only one of these that even approximates that is NU. Sticker there is too risky for me but if I were you and I had a gun to my head that's what I would choose.

*unless IP secure really is a real thing and you are sure you can stay in big law enough to pay down your debt then knock yourself out with whatever you prefer

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”