Rough out there...

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
rickgrimes69
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby rickgrimes69 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

bearjew wrote:All signers of the constitution scored lower on the LSAT than you.

Its not T14 or bust. These were not mediocre minded people but lawyering legends who are bannermen of our great profession.


Yea I heard John Adams had to take the Cali bar like 3 times what a loser

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby bearjew » Mon May 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:
LetsGoRangers wrote:
bearjew wrote:Johnnie Cochran the most legendary lawyer of our time went to Loyola LA. He invented the chewbacca defense and changed lawyering forever.

My cousin Vinny took six stabs at the NY bar. I don't think he went to CLS/NYU. Possibly BLS as a native Brooklynite

Abe Lincoln didn't even go to law school. Springfield IL was TTTT

All signers of the constitution scored lower on the LSAT than you.

Its not T14 or bust. These were not mediocre minded people but lawyering legends who are bannermen of our great profession.


This is the smartest DUMBEST thing I have ever read


Everything I said was pure fact. I have a higher LSAT score than all of the framers of the Constitution. No one can take that away from me.

Some more examples

Julia Roberts in the Pelican Brief. Tulane Law student avenges two SCOTUS assassinations.

Cris Collinsworth, went to Cincinnati Law and is an absolute legend on and off the field.

Judge Judy, who wields all power in legal matters in the TV universe. NYLS

Gandhi went to some TTTT in India.

Julio Iglesias-a T1 in Spain

Geraldo Rivera-BLS. Has the best mustache in the entertainment biz.

John Grisham-The Dickens of our time. Went to Mississippi State.

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby bearjew » Mon May 13, 2013 9:40 pm

rickgrimes69 wrote:
bearjew wrote:All signers of the constitution scored lower on the LSAT than you.

Its not T14 or bust. These were not mediocre minded people but lawyering legends who are bannermen of our great profession.


Yea I heard John Adams had to take the Cali bar like 3 times what a loser


They didn't have BarBri at the time.

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby Dr. Dre » Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 pm

bearjew: are you trolling?

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby bearjew » Mon May 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:bearjew: are you trolling?


I was trying to lighten the mood and be funny with my previous posts. I wasn't being serious, just trying to be funny.
Last edited by bearjew on Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby Dr. Dre » Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Your poasts weren't funny at all, dood.

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby bearjew » Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:Your poasts weren't funny at all, dood.


Sometimes you swing and miss, if I get one person to LOL it was worth it.

User avatar
LetsGoRangers
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby LetsGoRangers » Mon May 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:Your poasts weren't funny at all, dood.


I found it funny. You seem like an uptight jerk.

User avatar
LetsGoRangers
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby LetsGoRangers » Mon May 13, 2013 9:47 pm

bearjew wrote:Gandhi went to some TTTT in India.


This gave me a good laugh. How would you not find this funny? How the hell would BJ know the rankings of law schools in India.

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby bearjew » Mon May 13, 2013 9:48 pm

LetsGoRangers wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:Your poasts weren't funny at all, dood.


I found it funny. You seem like an uptight jerk.


Thank you sir. I guess Andre and I share different senses of humor.

User avatar
dawyzest1
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby dawyzest1 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

bearjew wrote:
LetsGoRangers wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:Your poasts weren't funny at all, dood.


I found it funny. You seem like an uptight jerk.


Thank you sir. I guess Andre and I share different senses of humor.


I liked it too bearjew and you forgot Tony LaRussa, greatest manager of our times, Florida State College of Law '78

User avatar
mehiguess
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 9:23 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby mehiguess » Mon May 13, 2013 10:14 pm

What did I start here :?

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby Cobretti » Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm

bearjew wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
LetsGoRangers wrote:
bearjew wrote:Johnnie Cochran the most legendary lawyer of our time went to Loyola LA. He invented the chewbacca defense and changed lawyering forever.

My cousin Vinny took six stabs at the NY bar. I don't think he went to CLS/NYU. Possibly BLS as a native Brooklynite

Abe Lincoln didn't even go to law school. Springfield IL was TTTT

All signers of the constitution scored lower on the LSAT than you.

Its not T14 or bust. These were not mediocre minded people but lawyering legends who are bannermen of our great profession.


This is the smartest DUMBEST thing I have ever read


Everything I said was pure fact. I have a higher LSAT score than all of the framers of the Constitution. No one can take that away from me.

Some more examples

Julia Roberts in the Pelican Brief. Tulane Law student avenges two SCOTUS assassinations.

Cris Collinsworth, went to Cincinnati Law and is an absolute legend on and off the field.

Judge Judy, who wields all power in legal matters in the TV universe. NYLS

Gandhi went to some TTTT in India.

Julio Iglesias-a T1 in Spain

Geraldo Rivera-BLS. Has the best mustache in the entertainment biz.

John Grisham-The Dickens of our time. Went to Mississippi State.

Jerry Springer eats shit like Geraldo Rivera for breakfast

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby rinkrat19 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Cobretti wrote:
bearjew wrote:Everything I said was pure fact. I have a higher LSAT score than all of the framers of the Constitution. No one can take that away from me.

Some more examples

Julia Roberts in the Pelican Brief. Tulane Law student avenges two SCOTUS assassinations.

Cris Collinsworth, went to Cincinnati Law and is an absolute legend on and off the field.

Judge Judy, who wields all power in legal matters in the TV universe. NYLS

Gandhi went to some TTTT in India.

Julio Iglesias-a T1 in Spain

Geraldo Rivera-BLS. Has the best mustache in the entertainment biz.

John Grisham-The Dickens of our time. Went to Mississippi State.

Jerry Springer eats shit like Geraldo Rivera for breakfast
That's because Jerry Springer went to a T14.

User avatar
ExBiglawAssociate
Posts: 2092
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby ExBiglawAssociate » Mon May 13, 2013 10:25 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
Cobretti wrote:
bearjew wrote:Everything I said was pure fact. I have a higher LSAT score than all of the framers of the Constitution. No one can take that away from me.

Some more examples

Julia Roberts in the Pelican Brief. Tulane Law student avenges two SCOTUS assassinations.

Cris Collinsworth, went to Cincinnati Law and is an absolute legend on and off the field.

Judge Judy, who wields all power in legal matters in the TV universe. NYLS

Gandhi went to some TTTT in India.

Julio Iglesias-a T1 in Spain

Geraldo Rivera-BLS. Has the best mustache in the entertainment biz.

John Grisham-The Dickens of our time. Went to Mississippi State.

Jerry Springer eats shit like Geraldo Rivera for breakfast
That's because Jerry Springer went to a T14.


Really? We're using tabloid talk show hosts to prestige whore now? You guys could have a pissing contest about literally anything, couldn't you?

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby Cobretti » Mon May 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Biglaw_Associate_V20 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
Cobretti wrote:
bearjew wrote:Everything I said was pure fact. I have a higher LSAT score than all of the framers of the Constitution. No one can take that away from me.

Some more examples

Julia Roberts in the Pelican Brief. Tulane Law student avenges two SCOTUS assassinations.

Cris Collinsworth, went to Cincinnati Law and is an absolute legend on and off the field.

Judge Judy, who wields all power in legal matters in the TV universe. NYLS

Gandhi went to some TTTT in India.

Julio Iglesias-a T1 in Spain

Geraldo Rivera-BLS. Has the best mustache in the entertainment biz.

John Grisham-The Dickens of our time. Went to Mississippi State.

Jerry Springer eats shit like Geraldo Rivera for breakfast
That's because Jerry Springer went to a T14.


Really? We're using tabloid talk show hosts to prestige whore now? You guys could have a pissing contest about literally anything, couldn't you?

I could have a pissing contest about way more things than you could.

User avatar
ExBiglawAssociate
Posts: 2092
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby ExBiglawAssociate » Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Cobretti wrote:I could have a pissing contest about way more things than you could.


:lol: tyft

User avatar
LetsGoRangers
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby LetsGoRangers » Mon May 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Despite her earlier douchechills I think she's playing along with the joke. Or I hope she is because that'd be embarrassing.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby rinkrat19 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

LetsGoRangers wrote:Despite her earlier douchechills I think she's playing along with the joke. Or I hope she is because that'd be embarrassing.
Yes, I was playing along.

Springer really did go to NU, and was once Mayor of Cincinnati.

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby bearjew » Mon May 13, 2013 10:39 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
LetsGoRangers wrote:Despite her earlier douchechills I think she's playing along with the joke. Or I hope she is because that'd be embarrassing.
Yes, I was playing along.

Springer really did go to NU, and was once Mayor of Cincinnati.


TIL Jerry Springer was Mayor of Cincinnati and was born in a London Tube station.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby Cobretti » Mon May 13, 2013 10:42 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
LetsGoRangers wrote:Despite her earlier douchechills I think she's playing along with the joke. Or I hope she is because that'd be embarrassing.
Yes, I was playing along.

Springer really did go to NU, and was once Mayor of Cincinnati.

I couldn't let the flame just die now could I?

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Rough out there...

Postby rinkrat19 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Cobretti wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
LetsGoRangers wrote:Despite her earlier douchechills I think she's playing along with the joke. Or I hope she is because that'd be embarrassing.
Yes, I was playing along.

Springer really did go to NU, and was once Mayor of Cincinnati.

I couldn't let the flame just die now could I?

Never.

Mets0213
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby Mets0213 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
Cobretti wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
LetsGoRangers wrote:Despite her earlier douchechills I think she's playing along with the joke. Or I hope she is because that'd be embarrassing.
Yes, I was playing along.

Springer really did go to NU, and was once Mayor of Cincinnati.

I couldn't let the flame just die now could I?

Never.


We didn't start the fire.

Keasbey
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby Keasbey » Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 pm

This thread is the perfect summary of TLS as a whole. lulz.

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Rough out there...

Postby bearjew » Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Cobretti wrote:Jerry Springer eats shit like Geraldo Rivera for breakfast


Ew Jerry eats poop for breakfast?




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests