ASU vs. Miami vs. Michigan State vs. Wayne

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Clearly

Re: ASU vs. Miami vs. Michigan State vs. Wayne

Postby Clearly » Mon May 27, 2013 3:26 pm

:lol:
BigZuck wrote:
Law911 wrote:the state of Detroit.

sparty99

Postby sparty99 » Mon May 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Law911 wrote:I chose to go to Wayne State on the full scholarship with $0 in COA. Can't beat free and Wayne has a great reputation within the state of Detroit. Hopefully the decision turns out to be worthwhile.

Horrible decision.

Law911

Postby Law911 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm

sparty99 wrote:
Law911 wrote:I chose to go to Wayne State on the full scholarship with $0 in COA. Can't beat free and Wayne has a great reputation within the state of Detroit. Hopefully the decision turns out to be worthwhile.

Horrible decision.

The city of Detroit is going to come back and when it does hopefully I'll be just graduating into a job rich environment. I'm interning for Quicken Loans for my second summer and the things Dan Gilbert is doing to attempt to revive the city are tremendous.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Mon May 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Law911 wrote:
sparty99 wrote:

Horrible decision.

The city of Detroit is going to come back and when it does hopefully I'll be just graduating into a job rich environment. I'm interning for Quicken Loans for my second summer and the things Dan Gilbert is doing to attempt to revive the city are tremendous.

*state*

Law911

Postby Law911 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm

BigZuck wrote:
Law911 wrote:
sparty99 wrote:

Horrible decision.

*state*

Cool bro. You're hilarious and probably have tons of friends

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Mon May 27, 2013 7:38 pm

sparty99 wrote:

Horrible decision.

Not really that bad, and better than MSU. Virtually free from Wayne State >>> debt at MSU.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Mon May 27, 2013 7:42 pm

romothesavior wrote:
sparty99 wrote:

Horrible decision.

Not really that bad, and better than MSU. Virtually free from Wayne State >>> debt at MSU.

I'm with you, at least he's not looking at bankruptcy.

SFSpartan

Postby SFSpartan » Mon May 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Wayne is your best option here, especially given undergrad debt. Wayne has a good reputation in Detroit and it seems like you're fine staying in/around Wayne/Oakland/Macomb counties.

sparty99

Postby sparty99 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
romothesavior wrote:
sparty99 wrote:

Horrible decision.

I'm with you, at least he's not looking at bankruptcy.

Wayne State has bad employment prospects. A Michigan State graduate should be able to get a job out of undergrad making $40,000 a year. The OP has no work experience. He needs to retake the LSAT and reapply. A 5 to 10 point increase can get him full scholarships at better schools. You are only 22/23. What is the rush?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”