(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am
Last edited by Blackhorse13
on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 9816
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm
Last edited by rad lulz
on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 12620
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 am
These are all horrible schools. Preferring not to reapply next year is a calamitous decision. Don't go to any.
- Posts: 642
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:01 pm
do you really want to spend over $100,000 on about a 50% chance of a job?
- Posts: 2766
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm
Richmond doesn't specialize in anything. Don't go 100K+ in debt for a 40-60K job.
Return to â€œChoosing a Law Schoolâ€?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests