CO2016YEAH wrote:Alright, this thread can die. Decided I'm not moving up to the Bay. This year it will be LLS or USC if it comes through (or Pepperdine if they come through with close to a full ride and no stips).
As I've said in other threads, I will be taking in June to see if I can gain into the high 160s or low 170s, otherwise I roll with the deposit I put down this cycle.
Thanks, guys. Keep posting if you like.
Good luck on your retake. You better study like a madman because either of these options at the price (or USC at sticker) would be a really, really bad life decision.