Opinion of Rutgers, Seton Hall? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jetsfan1

Silver

Re: Opinion of Rutgers, Seton Hall?

Post by jetsfan1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 am

Alright alright I just hear this every day where I go to school and it really strikes a nerve. Ill edit it out, even though its already quoted

jetsfan1

Silver

Post by jetsfan1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 am

Also, c'mon Florida? What could I possibly say to insult that state? To much sunshine? Haha

Cdanesi

New

Post by Cdanesi » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:15 pm

sublime12089 wrote:Yea, if OP wants, he or she just needs to let me know, and as long as it is cool with my friend I will pass it along.

I'd like the e-mail, thank you.

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 pm

TheNextAmendment

Bronze

Post by TheNextAmendment » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:35 pm

rwhyAn wrote:
TheNextAmendment wrote:Note to self- do not flame NJ schools before morning coffee. In revenge of you pointing out my grammatical error rwhyan, I will now fire two people at my retail clothing outlet store. Two innocent, hard-working high schoolers just lost their job because of your attention to detail...I hope YOU'RE happy. :lol:
It's all in good fun. As a New Jerseyan, I need to stand up for my own. Sorry to hear about the two high schoolers losing their jobs, but on the bright side, maybe they'll be replaced by a couple of newly minted, unemployed JDs!
Ha true story. For the record I wasn't hating on NJ kids overall, just Rutgers law. I like NJ, my closest source for sonic and white castle :P

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

rwhyAn

Bronze

Post by rwhyAn » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:09 pm

TheNextAmendment wrote:
rwhyAn wrote:
TheNextAmendment wrote:Note to self- do not flame NJ schools before morning coffee. In revenge of you pointing out my grammatical error rwhyan, I will now fire two people at my retail clothing outlet store. Two innocent, hard-working high schoolers just lost their job because of your attention to detail...I hope YOU'RE happy. :lol:
It's all in good fun. As a New Jerseyan, I need to stand up for my own. Sorry to hear about the two high schoolers losing their jobs, but on the bright side, maybe they'll be replaced by a couple of newly minted, unemployed JDs!
Ha true story. For the record I wasn't hating on NJ kids overall, just Rutgers law. I like NJ, my closest source for sonic and white castle :P
Why the hate on Rutgers? I'll be attending there in the fall. In my defense, though, I am going for free as an employee of RU.

Mets0213

New

Post by Mets0213 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:13 pm

TheNextAmendment wrote:
rwhyAn wrote:
haha yes. I know which Sonic in NNJ you're talking about, the one by the meadowlands. As a a vegetarian I've never had White Castle but the crave case looks like a stoner's holy grail.

TheNextAmendment

Bronze

Post by TheNextAmendment » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:17 pm

rwhyAn wrote:
TheNextAmendment wrote:
rwhyAn wrote:
Why the hate on Rutgers? I'll be attending there in the fall. In my defense, though, I am going for free as an employee of RU.
It's incredibly regional that's all and LST proves it has trouble placing kids into good jobs, if any jobs at all. However, if you're going for free than all the power to you. That's a great deal for free. Good luck.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”