Which one?!?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
thenewguyy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Which one?!?

Postby thenewguyy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 am

So I am kinda new to this site. Kinda just looked around a little. But, I am now looking for input on which law school I should pay my deposit at and then go to.

My two best offers I think are Charlotte and Florida Coastal! I was so excited that i got into these great schools. i was not sure how things were gonna turn out but i knew I could do it if I was dedicated enough. I have always been excited to go to law school. I want to make a lot of money as quickly as possible and i know this is the way to do it. Even better Charlotte gave me a $10,000 scholarship every year and Florida gave me and $8,000 scholarship. i just do not know which one to pick. I know Carolina is nice, but i am sure Florida is fun too.

User avatar
YankeesFan
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby YankeesFan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am

120

thenewguyy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Which one?!?

Postby thenewguyy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 am

what do you mean? are you talking about LSAT scores? I actually got a 148.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby Nova » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 am

thenewguyy wrote:what do you mean? are you talking about LSAT scores? I actually got a 148.

Retake
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=200917
viewforum.php?f=6

thenewguyy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Which one?!?

Postby thenewguyy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:45 am

why would i retake if i already got accepted and got scholarships?

bchirco
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby bchirco » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 am

Not sure if troll...

hoogs23
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby hoogs23 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:05 am

bchirco wrote:Not sure if troll...


i think he is

thenewguyy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Which one?!?

Postby thenewguyy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I was just looking for help. It seems like everyone else gothelp on here so easily.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: Which one?!?

Postby sinfiery » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:32 pm

YankeesFan wrote:120

proud of TLS for having this as the first response

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby Nova » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 pm

thenewguyy wrote:I was just looking for help. It seems like everyone else gothelp on here so easily.

Although almost 40% test takers score below 148, very very few of them post on TLS.

Look here:
http://www.lstscorereports.com/?school=charlotte

The total estimated cost of attendance is close to 200k for you.

Only about 1/3 of grads become lawyers. Practically no grads will be able to pay off their loans.

You would almost certainly be making the worst decision of you life attending Charlotte Law.

thenewguyy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Which one?!?

Postby thenewguyy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks Nova! Im lucky enough that my parents will pay for school for me. I just need to decide which one i like better

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby romothesavior » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm usually slow to call flame but this screams it.

User avatar
hephaestus
Posts: 2385
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby hephaestus » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

They are both for profit schools operated by the same education "provider": InfiLaw.

User avatar
Balthy
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby Balthy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 pm

thenewguyy wrote:So I am kinda new to this site. Kinda just looked around a little. But, I am now looking for input on which law school I should pay my deposit at and then go to.

My two best offers I think are Charlotte and Florida Coastal! I was so excited that i got into these great schools. i was not sure how things were gonna turn out but i knew I could do it if I was dedicated enough. I have always been excited to go to law school. I want to make a lot of money as quickly as possible and i know this is the way to do it. Even better Charlotte gave me a $10,000 scholarship every year and Florida gave me and $8,000 scholarship. i just do not know which one to pick. I know Carolina is nice, but i am sure Florida is fun too.



When you say "looked around a little," have you checked any threads with similar questions. Am I wrong, or would it not only take 1 minute to know what TLS's answer would be. That's what everyone thinks you're trolling.

User avatar
deuceindc
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby deuceindc » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:27 pm

thenewguyy wrote: I want to make a lot of money as quickly as possible and i know this is the way to do it.

Ti Malice
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

Re: Which one?!?

Postby Ti Malice » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

-180

User avatar
NDJ
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby NDJ » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:53 pm

THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS FLAME IVE SEEN ON HERE come on guys

User avatar
buddyt
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby buddyt » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 pm

NDJ wrote:THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS FLAME IVE SEEN ON HERE come on guys

envisciguy
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby envisciguy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Even the original poster's name screams flame. If by some ridiculous chance it isn't though, the answer is don't go.

bananapeanutbutter
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby bananapeanutbutter » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:41 pm

thenewguyy wrote:Thanks Nova! Im lucky enough that my parents will pay for school for me. I just need to decide which one i like better

If this is real why can't you just start a business and get your parents to give you 200k to it. It'll be much better. Don't take this the wrong way, but if this is real you're likely going to get smoked. Nobody makes a lot of $ from these places.

User avatar
Doorkeeper
Posts: 4872
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Which one?!?

Postby Doorkeeper » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Obvious troll is obvious.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nubcs and 1 guest