BC-Loyola LA-Fordham-Miami

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
BigZuck

Re: BC-Loyola LA-Fordham-Miami

Postby BigZuck » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

You mega-posters need to find another chamber to echo in. Life isn't always about "paying off debt" or "making a rational choice based on employment prospects." Sometimes you just want to have fun with nice people, you know?

Seriously though OP, go to a school that gives you a good chance at getting the job that you want in an area you have ties in, all at a reasonable cost. Every other consideration is way, way down on the list.

enigmabk

Postby enigmabk » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Aroldis105 wrote:
rad lulz wrote:
Aroldis105 wrote:One thing is for sure, St. Louis has to be the most boring and socially awkward of all the American cities based on this website. All these WUSTL kids find time to troll these forums and do their school work. I can only assume that leaves very little time to actually go outside or interact face to face with another human being.
I don't mean to be petty, but you're seriously hijacking a question that in no way involved debt. OP already said that he/she has significant scholarships to each school and any further probing of his/her financial situation is unnecessary. There are other threads that legitimately require that kind of wise advice that you all usually dispense. This isn't one of them.

lol

You're a full-time student at one of the top schools in the country and literally average 20 posts a day on this website. I average two posts a day and am only working part time until school starts. You can't seriously view that as a prudent use of your time.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm

BigZuck wrote:You mega-posters need to find another chamber to echo in. Life isn't always about "paying off debt" or "making a rational choice based on employment prospects." Sometimes you just want to have fun with nice people, you know?

Seriously though OP, go to a school that gives you a good chance at getting the job that you want in an area you have ties in, all at a reasonable cost. Every other consideration is way, way down on the list.

This. Its important to go somewhere you have a good fit and all that, but law school isn't about having fun or partying or enjoying yourself. Don't get me wrong, I had fun and partied and enjoyed myself, but that's not why I came here. And like timbs explained, this is kind of a silly and impossible question, because none of us have gone to all or even multiple of these schools.

And Aroldis, if you're directing that at Rad, he doesn't go to WUSTL. If you were directing that at me, I was hardly trolling, and I have no idea who the other WUSTLers you're even referring to could be.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”