What's a good way to finance room and board?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
kferden

Re: What's a good way to finance room and board?

Postby kferden » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 pm

The only difference between donating blood v. plasma is that the needles are a tad bit higher gauge since they have to collect, filter, and then return the blood to your system. After I got used to those, it was smooth sailing though. Well... except for the whole needle thing in general. haha.

toothbrush

Postby toothbrush » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:45 pm

kferden wrote:The only difference between donating blood v. plasma is that the needles are a tad bit higher gauge since they have to collect, filter, and then return the blood to your system. After I got used to those, it was smooth sailing though. Well... except for the whole needle thing in general. haha.

On the ALEX machine I think they avoid the needle size by using both arms (it draws from the left sucks it to a machine and sends back the plasma (?) into the right arm)

Brixton

Postby Brixton » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Lacepiece23 wrote:
Stripping?

I actually knew someone that did that who went to U of MN. Although he preferred to call himself a "dancer" instead of a stripper. A few hours of work a week and make as much as some people who work full-time.

nickb285

Postby nickb285 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Brixton wrote:
Lacepiece23 wrote:
Stripping?

I actually knew someone that did that who went to U of MN. Although he preferred to call himself a "dancer" instead of a stripper. A few hours of work a week and make as much as some people who work full-time.

Not a bad idea, but unfortunately, there's nobody who wants to see me naked even for free.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”