Rankings leaking tonight?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 pm



schools get a sneak peek the day before... so not so much a leak as a purposeful early distribution

itachiuchiha
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby itachiuchiha » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:32 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:


schools get a sneak peek the day before... so not so much a leak as a purposeful early distribution


oh lol, the website refers to it as a 'leak' to try to sound cool I guess.

User avatar
dextermorgan
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 am

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby dextermorgan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm

I think they were referring to the fact that someone (that isn't supposed to have access) always gets their hands on a copy of it early. Hell, a few years ago Paratactical combed the news stands of New York deep into the night to get a copy early to break it on TLS.
Last edited by dextermorgan on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:07 pm

dextermorgan wrote:I think they were referring to the fact that someone (that isn't supposed to have access) always gets their hands on a copy of it early. Hell, a few years ago Paratactical combed the new stands of New York deep into the night to get a copy early to break it on TLS.


Are you volunteering?

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby rebexness » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Wouldn't do any good since the print copy comes out after the online.

User avatar
dextermorgan
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 am

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby dextermorgan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:
dextermorgan wrote:I think they were referring to the fact that someone (that isn't supposed to have access) always gets their hands on a copy of it early. Hell, a few years ago Paratactical combed the new stands of New York deep into the night to get a copy early to break it on TLS.


Are you volunteering?

Lol, no. I'm already in law school. I don't give a shit anymore.

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15395
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby sublime » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 pm

..

hennry36
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:33 am

Re: Rankings leaking tonight?

Postby hennry36 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:47 am

Howdy
Welcome to this forum , here u can find lots of things , i suggest you have to contact your friends or any other expert for your question, right now i am not able to give u answer . sorry for that ........
---------------
USER BANNED, SPAM DELETED BY MODS




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blueapple, ophelia, theothercat and 8 guests