Nova Southeastern?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
usfvictor

Re: Nova Southeastern?

Postby usfvictor » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 pm

jeffyl00b wrote:
usfvictor wrote:
jeffyl00b wrote:When I graduated from university pre-2010 in Florida, our economy was much worse than today. We had a terrorist attack. Did you have many classmates in your class who actually experienced lay-off notices from their part-time jobs and career fairs cancelled? Was the job market even great in 2007/2008?
How can one claim that the statistics are different? If anything, those are the folks who would've been laid off.

Just sigh

WHAT? I'm sorry but your message in the context of this Nova conversation made no sense

Read the thread, you'll find the bullet point list I'm responding to, which is in this thread. Once you go through the thread, it's a short one, it might even be on page 1, you may see it clearly since I assume you did well on the LSAT and can find the key words. Hint 2010.

Before some of you youngin's start talking about the economy, might want to consider that some of us have first hand experience before claiming that
A) the economy was great
or my favorite that I've seen on TLS once before B) Once you have had a job, you'll always be able to get one quick and easy.
it doesn't work that way, and it's dishonest to your classmates.

My apologies for not hitting the quote button in the first place, but I just assumed the natural curiosity before the trigger happy reply wouldn't have been at issue.

i didn't see where someone brought up employment pre 2010. i did skip some posts though lol.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 pm

jeffyl00b wrote:When I graduated from university pre-2010 in Florida, our economy was much worse than today. We had a terrorist attack. Did you have many classmates in your class who actually experienced lay-off notices from their part-time jobs and career fairs cancelled? Was the job market even great in 2007/2008?
How can one claim that the statistics are different? If anything, those are the folks who would've been laid off.

Just sigh

Your post made no sense to me. Who are you even talking to?

The job market crashed in 2008. c/o 09 got loads of layoffs, c/o 10 got layoffs and had their SA classes slashed. Classes after that have had trouble getting SAs or jobs at all. The economy has stabilized and recovered a bit, but is still terrible. When people talk about now vs. Then, we're comparing to pre-08.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 pm

The mid 2000s was the biggest job boom in history, 08-now has been a horrible job market. Not sure what's controversial about that.

Also, lol at the "you kids stay off my lawn!" attitude dude.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”