McGeorge School of Law Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Crocodile Duck

New

Re: McGeorge School of Law

Post by Crocodile Duck » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:04 am

I got arrested because me and my friend were roaming around a foreclosed home so we could use the restroom and someone called the cops on us. They arrested us, and that's it...Now please more ad hominem attacks against me... :D :!:

Crocodile Duck

New

Post by Crocodile Duck » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 am

togepi wrote:
Crocodile Duck wrote:
togepi wrote:Somebody with his mentality does not deserve those numbers.
jealous?
Not really, especially if you do go to McGeorge. If you can score above the 90th percentile on the LSAT, you should know what you're getting yourself into. Even a full scholarship there is risky.
"not really" so in other words, you 'kinda' are? jeeeeaaaloouuuuussssss

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 am

Crocodile Duck wrote:I got arrested because me and my friend were roaming around a foreclosed home so we could use the restroom and someone called the cops on us. They arrested us, and that's it...Now please more ad hominem attacks against me... :D :!:
Were you drunk/high? What was the situation in which you would roam around a foreclosed home in order to use the bathroom?

Crocodile Duck

New

Post by Crocodile Duck » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 am

togepi wrote:
Crocodile Duck wrote:I got arrested because me and my friend were roaming around a foreclosed home so we could use the restroom and someone called the cops on us. They arrested us, and that's it...Now please more ad hominem attacks against me... :D :!:
Were you drunk/high? What was the situation in which you would roam around a foreclosed home in order to use the bathroom?
It was after a party and we needed to use the restroom, pretty bad... :(

Yukos

Gold

Post by Yukos » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 pm

That's such a Great Recession story. You should write a TV show, you could be the a voice of our generation.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JDndMSW

Silver

Post by JDndMSW » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:52 pm

This is such a weird topic. I grew up next to Stockton and even had my own little apartment there and it was TERRIBLE. To make matters worse I was underage working at the Red Lobster. I can see how McGeorge can be appealing especially with how much money they are throwing out (full rides to people with 161 3.5). With your number you really shouldn't go if you can get something from somewhere better ranked. I'm actually considering attending if I get more money then they offered me last year. According to LSN I likely will and the. I'm hoping to once again get the stips removed (75k last year with no stips) I also have an AmeriCorps Ed award that they match which would give me another 11k. I also however want to do PI and possibly work a government job. I'm not expecting any crazy paying job at all I just want to do service and help people and hopefully be happy with my career. All that being said I'm still waiting to hear back from Iowa because I can likely get in state tuition.

Lol fucking Stockton. Honestly though it would be fucking interesting as fuck to be a PD or DA. I'm techniqually in that count and have gotta called for jury duty 4 times before turning 24.

helterskelter

New

Post by helterskelter » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:20 pm

JDndMSW wrote:This is such a weird topic. I grew up next to Stockton and even had my own little apartment there and it was TERRIBLE. To make matters worse I was underage working at the Red Lobster. I can see how McGeorge can be appealing especially with how much money they are throwing out (full rides to people with 161 3.5). With your number you really shouldn't go if you can get something from somewhere better ranked. I'm actually considering attending if I get more money then they offered me last year. According to LSN I likely will and the. I'm hoping to once again get the stips removed (75k last year with no stips) I also have an AmeriCorps Ed award that they match which would give me another 11k. I also however want to do PI and possibly work a government job. I'm not expecting any crazy paying job at all I just want to do service and help people and hopefully be happy with my career. All that being said I'm still waiting to hear back from Iowa because I can likely get in state tuition.

Lol fucking Stockton. Honestly though it would be fucking interesting as fuck to be a PD or DA. I'm techniqually in that count and have gotta called for jury duty 4 times before turning 24.
How did you convince them to remove the stips? I was told the terms are non-negotiable.

JDndMSW

Silver

Post by JDndMSW » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:58 pm

helterskelter wrote:
JDndMSW wrote:This is such a weird topic. I grew up next to Stockton and even had my own little apartment there and it was TERRIBLE. To make matters worse I was underage working at the Red Lobster. I can see how McGeorge can be appealing especially with how much money they are throwing out (full rides to people with 161 3.5). With your number you really shouldn't go if you can get something from somewhere better ranked. I'm actually considering attending if I get more money then they offered me last year. According to LSN I likely will and the. I'm hoping to once again get the stips removed (75k last year with no stips) I also have an AmeriCorps Ed award that they match which would give me another 11k. I also however want to do PI and possibly work a government job. I'm not expecting any crazy paying job at all I just want to do service and help people and hopefully be happy with my career. All that being said I'm still waiting to hear back from Iowa because I can likely get in state tuition.

How did you convince them to remove the stips? I was told the terms are non-negotiable.
That is also what they have told me this year. It's all good though makes me decision easier.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”