Class of 2012 Employment??

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
cooldude87
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Class of 2012 Employment??

Postby cooldude87 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Any info on when these numbers will come out. I'm guessing the earliest would be March. Also should we assume the numbers will be better than 2011 since the economy has slightly improved, or at least that is the perception.

User avatar
AbbeyRoadLaw
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Class of 2012 Employment??

Postby AbbeyRoadLaw » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:29 am

cooldude87 wrote:Any info on when these numbers will come out. I'm guessing the earliest would be March. Also should we assume the numbers will be better than 2011 since the economy has slightly improved, or at least that is the perception.

Punctuation?

User avatar
teachmehowtoraji
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: Class of 2012 Employment??

Postby teachmehowtoraji » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 pm

AbbeyRoadLaw wrote:
cooldude87 wrote:Any info on when these numbers will come out. I'm guessing the earliest would be March. Also should we assume the numbers will be better than 2011 since the economy has slightly improved, or at least that is the perception.

Punctuation?

User avatar
hume85
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Class of 2012 Employment??

Postby hume85 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:25 pm

teachmehowtoraji wrote:
AbbeyRoadLaw wrote:
cooldude87 wrote:Any info on when these numbers will come out. I'm guessing the earliest would be March. Also should we assume the numbers will be better than 2011 since the economy has slightly improved, or at least that is the perception.

Punctuation?


:lol:. I believe it has been February for the last couple of years. But don't quote me on that?




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rizzlebizness and 2 guests