For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
donklob
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 pm

For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby donklob » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:35 pm

This year I increased my LSAT score by 4 points. Do I have a better chance of gaining acceptance?

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby rinkrat19 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm

You really need this question answered? :?

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby TheThriller » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 am

Cooley waitlists?

User avatar
sanjola
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby sanjola » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 am

TheThriller wrote:Cooley waitlists?


:lol:

donklob
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby donklob » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:05 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:You really need this question answered? :?


I guess I should have made it clearer. I know my chances are better. I guess what I want to ask is will the 4 points guarantee a seat. It is a top 80 school NOT Cooley but they did offer me $20,000 that I didn't even take serious. Florida Coastal offered me $27,000. Cant believe you guys talked me out of going to law school for a cheap price.

User avatar
dirtrida2
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby dirtrida2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:07 pm

donklob wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:You really need this question answered? :?


I guess I should have made it clearer. I know my chances are better. I guess what I want to ask is will the 4 points guarantee a seat. It is a top 80 school NOT Cooley but they did offer me $20,000 that I didn't even take serious. Florida Coastal offered me $27,000. Cant believe you guys talked me out of going to law school for a cheap price.



LSN - Find schools 25th-75th - See where you lie - Profit/Cry

User avatar
Justin Genious
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby Justin Genious » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 pm

dirtrida2 wrote:
donklob wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:You really need this question answered? :?


I guess I should have made it clearer. I know my chances are better. I guess what I want to ask is will the 4 points guarantee a seat. It is a top 80 school NOT Cooley but they did offer me $20,000 that I didn't even take serious. Florida Coastal offered me $27,000. Cant believe you guys talked me out of going to law school for a cheap price.



LSN - Find schools 25th-75th - See where you lie - Profit/Cry

Once you find the school's medians:
LST - Look at employment stats - reevaluate decision/life.

071816
Posts: 5511
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby 071816 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Image

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby Nova » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 pm

donklob wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:You really need this question answered? :?


I guess I should have made it clearer. I know my chances are better. I guess what I want to ask is will the 4 points guarantee a seat.


No one is guaranteed a seat anywhere.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby 20130312 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:39 pm

donklob wrote:It is a top 80 school NOT Cooley

o rly

User avatar
dirtrida2
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby dirtrida2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Justin Genious wrote:
dirtrida2 wrote:
donklob wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:You really need this question answered? :?


I guess I should have made it clearer. I know my chances are better. I guess what I want to ask is will the 4 points guarantee a seat. It is a top 80 school NOT Cooley but they did offer me $20,000 that I didn't even take serious. Florida Coastal offered me $27,000. Cant believe you guys talked me out of going to law school for a cheap price.



LSN - Find schools 25th-75th - See where you lie - Profit/Cry

Once you find the school's medians:
LST - Look at employment stats - reevaluate decision/life.


+1

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby TheThriller » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Florida Coastal Waitlists?

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby dingbat » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:23 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
donklob wrote:It is a top 80 school NOT Cooley

o rly

Northeastern U
Pennsylvania State U
U Nevada-Las Vegas
Louisiana State U
St. John's U (NY)
U Missouri-Columbia

I don't know about the rest of them, but don't go to Northeastern or St. John's on anything less than a full ride

nebula666
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby nebula666 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 pm

TheThriller wrote:Cooley waitlists?


I tried to check if they do but LSN's graph starts at 140 and everyone with a 140 was accepted.

User avatar
Funkycrime
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby Funkycrime » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:20 pm

donklob wrote:This year I increased my LSAT score by 4 points. Do I have a better chance of gaining acceptance?

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby IAFG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:23 pm

donklob wrote:I guess what I want to ask is will the 4 points guarantee a seat.


TLS isn't a magic 8 ball bro.

nebula666
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Re: For 2012 I was waitlisted for said law school...

Postby nebula666 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:27 pm

IAFG wrote:
donklob wrote:I guess what I want to ask is will the 4 points guarantee a seat.


TLS isn't a magic 8 ball bro.

Image




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests