My story...hopefully preventing others also.

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
pahuber2

Re: My story...hopefully preventing others also.

Postby pahuber2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:33 pm

This seems a tattoo-worthy sentiment as one goes through the process of attaining a law school education.

I had this fear after graduating college. The sneaking desire for a skill, combined with a passion for food led me to cooking. I learned how to cook by starting at the bottom-level at a restaurant. If all else fails, I know that I can go anywhere and chop onions. Best of luck to you, I hope you find a career that is fulfilling.

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Wormfather wrote:My heart breaks for you, hopefully at least one person will read this and think twice.

+1

Good luck OP, and thanks for posting this. It takes a lot to publicly acknowledge your situation.

PickMe!

Postby PickMe! » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Buck.Shot wrote:
atmabz wrote: Ok…I started in 2011…Now I am in over $100,000 worth of debt

If you started in September of 2011 then, at the latest, you would be about half way through your third semester by now. How on earth did you incur over $100,000 in student loans in such a short time?

You took the words right off my screen: $100,000 in less than a year? Wow! Thanks for the read. I am more committed now than ever: scholly or bust! I'll become a fucking fireman before attending most any law school at 100K x 3. :shock: Fuck no!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”