Indiana Tech Law School

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
beepboopbeep

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby beepboopbeep » Tue May 27, 2014 5:00 pm

prezidentv8 wrote:
jingosaur wrote:I'm thoroughly convinced that adpc is one of the best trolls who has ever played the game. There's really not much more he could do to troll further into legal academia.

gotta wonder if he reads about himself on boards/scamblogs

Given some of the ATL comments, he might even be sockpuppeting. But he's probably too busy repping rappers to care about the law school blogosphere.

Crowing

Postby Crowing » Tue May 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Did we ever find out why adpc refuses to use caps? Also the fact that other people don't cap his names either (e.g. that Michigan poster) is pretty amusing. I mean how do you go about telling somebody else about this practice of yours?

"Hi, I'm adpc. I have left all of my names uncapitalized intentionally and would like to appear as such."

MistakenGenius

Post removed.

Postby MistakenGenius » Tue May 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by MistakenGenius on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

HRomanus

Postby HRomanus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Deeply honored to receive this in the mail. I never thought a full tuition scholarship to ITTTTTTT was in reach. I love this as a marketing piece. MONEY is bolded, emphasizing what you will be burning if you attend ITT. In contrast, "Smart" is in thin, spindly type, symbolizing what you aren't if you attend ITT.

By the way, the fine print informs us that: "The administration and den are determined ot devote all necessary resources and in other respects to take all necessary steps to present a program of legal education that will qualify for approval by the ABA. The Law School makes no representation to any applicant that it will be approved by the ABA prior to the graduation of any matriculating student."

beepboopbeep

Postby beepboopbeep » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:57 pm

HRomanus wrote:Image

Deeply honored to receive this in the mail. I never thought a full tuition scholarship to ITTTTTTT was in reach. I love this as a marketing piece. MONEY is bolded, emphasizing what you will be burning if you attend ITT. In contrast, "Smart" is in thin, spindly type, symbolizing what you aren't if you attend ITT.

By the way, the fine print informs us that: "The administration and den are determined ot devote all necessary resources and in other respects to take all necessary steps to present a program of legal education that will qualify for approval by the ABA. The Law School makes no representation to any applicant that it will be approved by the ABA prior to the graduation of any matriculating student."

180 as fuck.

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:08 am

HRomanus wrote:Image

Try to negotiate with them.

TheSpanishMain

Postby TheSpanishMain » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:Try to negotiate with them.

Ask if adpc will be your personal mentor. Ask if you can formally specialize in hip hop law.

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:

Ask if adpc will be your personal mentor. Ask if you can formally specialize in hip hop law.

See if you can get "more individualized" practical training sessions because you're afraid of getting lost in the class.
Ask if you can talk to Dean Alexander.

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:19 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:

dis gon be gud

Young Marino

Postby Young Marino » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:39 pm

prezidentv8 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:

dis gon be gud

Ay shawty I wanna see dat ass post dem commentzz. I might halftahh hit up dat Indy tech yay yay y'all. Yo u think dey got a studio up in dat bihhhhhhh? I'm tryna werk on dis mixtape me and my homies is droppin on y'all. Y'all think I can sign myself to mynown rekid label if I getz on dat law school grizzind?

HRomanus

Postby HRomanus » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Young Marino wrote:
prezidentv8 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:

dis gon be gud

Ay shawty I wanna see dat ass post dem commentzz. I might halftahh hit up dat Indy tech yay yay y'all. Yo u think dey got a studio up in dat bihhhhhhh? I'm tryna werk on dis mixtape me and my homies is droppin on y'all. Y'all think I can sign myself to mynown rekid label if I getz on dat law school grizzind?

This is too close to insultingly racial.

Yukos

Postby Yukos » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:37 pm

HRomanus wrote:
Young Marino wrote:
prezidentv8 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:[

dis gon be gud

This is too close to insultingly racial.

It's a textual minstrel show.

TheSpanishMain

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Enjoy your second racism ban, YM.

Postby 06102016 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Postby 071816 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Young Marino wrote:
prezidentv8 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:

dis gon be gud

yikes....

HRomanus

Postby HRomanus » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:25 pm

slackademic wrote:Oh forgot to post but he's banned.

+1

Pragmatic Gun

Postby Pragmatic Gun » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 pm

This thread needs to be bumped every few weeks. For posterity's sake.

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Young Marino wrote:
prezidentv8 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:

dis gon be gud

/backs away slowly

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:59 pm

BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:R.I.P. Dan

Pragmatic Gun

Postby Pragmatic Gun » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:06 pm

BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:R.I.P. Dan

On his tombstone this beautiful epitaph will be written: "Loved that life shit too much, yo."

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:51 am

Young Marino wrote:Ay shawty I wanna see dat ass post dem commentzz. I might halftahh hit up dat Indy tech yay yay y'all. Yo u think dey got a studio up in dat bihhhhhhh? I'm tryna werk on dis mixtape me and my homies is droppin on y'all. Y'all think I can sign myself to mynown rekid label if I getz on dat law school grizzind?

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:55 am

Young Marino wrote:Ay shawty I wanna see dat ass post dem commentzz. I might halftahh hit up dat Indy tech yay yay y'all. Yo u think dey got a studio up in dat bihhhhhhh? I'm tryna werk on dis mixtape me and my homies is droppin on y'all. Y'all think I can sign myself to mynown rekid label if I getz on dat law school grizzind?

The Dark Shepard

Postby The Dark Shepard » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:01 am

prezidentv8 wrote:

...I can't stop watching this

phillywc

Postby phillywc » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:22 am

The Dark Shepard wrote:
prezidentv8 wrote:

...I can't stop watching this

Jon Bois does some masterful work with 2K and Madden.

TheSpanishMain

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 am

Dan is going to be the most amazing prosecutor.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”